Good boy user

>Good boy user
>Good boy...

Attached: 4e6006e29c0d98ba328b1f65506c95ff.jpg (1322x1568, 268K)

Other urls found in this thread:

soundgasm.net/u/_opalescent_/F4M-Sending-A-Clear-Message
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I dont understand the blindfold though, is he like a fucking parakeet or something

that's stupid

It's just standard bdsm stuff. Apparently being blindfolded heightens your other sensations or some shit. Also, it's just arouses some people in that you can't see what thd other person is doing and you're helpless.

>tfw having a girl call you a good boy turns me on so much it's pathetic
If I could just experience a woman running her fingers through my hair and calling me a good boy I'd be content for life.

Attached: 1537918609648.gif (500x615, 530K)

>tfw can't read or hear "good boy" in any context anymore without daydreaming about being dominated
quads of truth, some girl touched my hair once back in high school and it was one of the most blissful moments in my life.

Attached: 1538208766970.jpg (220x229, 13K)

the closest i ever got to that was a weird long distance relationship so the op post gave me a fucking instant boner.

Attached: 1493665823499.jpg (420x525, 63K)

>Atta boy! Thats very good!

Attached: de68272f631c057880a70b47c11157ca.jpg (1322x1568, 255K)

post the whole thing. or the ones leading up to this with the teasing

Attached: 2f2f1c8ae3652d68a1e85aba7d61cb45e57783e6c1ac03cfae2913c3a2c6c35c.gif (703x567, 909K)

I prefer my femdom to be rough, not gentle.

Attached: 1c760343a0e902979d0d9aeed0e759a6.gif (720x1128, 1.57M)

Those fucking digits, GOD DAMN.
My evil piece of shit bpd exgf afflicted me with this curse too. She used to jerk me off with her panties then ruin my orgasm and rub my cum over my stomach, all while kissing my forehead and giggling and cooing about what a good boy I was for her.

There is this, unrelated but

Attached: 60882109_p0.png (750x1500, 935K)

dick looks like a fucking balloon animal wtf

he's wearing a condom and it filled up from all the milking, user

amazon position makes me solid

who else /ss/ here?

Here user.
What's your favourite stuff? I like Free hand tamashi doujin about the gyaru mother x shota son

I discovered /ss/ through that swimsuit onee-san doujin by Nora Higuma and I'd still say it's my favorite. I love the way he/she draws and writes the most comfy scenarios.

Jesus fucking christ I wish that were me

Sensory depravation user

No, you really, reeeeally don't. Like you think you do, but you can't even imagine how wrong you are.

soundgasm.net/u/_opalescent_/F4M-Sending-A-Clear-Message
any more like this?

can't listen or it right now, what is it?

do explain why and how you know

Attached: bailiff.jpg (500x500, 49K)

Why couldn't this be me, im a good boy
I need this now, give me domme gf

Attached: 1538336684777.gif (367x265, 565K)

The kinky gentle femdom sex was fucking hot as you might imagine, but it was not even remotely worth the incessant emotional abuse and gaslighting and mood swings and getting cucked every other day and the resulting PTSD.

Bumping this thread since more femdom threads will mean less roasties on this board. Literal roadt repellent.

my input:
I pet my boyfriend and call him a good boy all the time. Running my fingers in his hair while we kiss is the cutest. He's an inch shorter than me and super robo-like and somewhat clingy and makes "murrr" noises whenever I hug him. It's so nice to have a little cutie thats attached to you.
I remember we watched the film "Wolf Children: Ame and Yuki" and he cried because he missed being a kid and crawled into a ball. It melted my heart and I started petting him and kissing him calling him a cutie which made him cry harder. I don't know why but it sort of turns me on when he cries.
Later on I started to molest him a bit more since he has a sensitive stomach and jerks a bit when I touch him near his belly. When I suck his cock and he starts to pull his hips back cus its sensitive i'd go harder into it and force him to go deeper in my throat. I adore the face he makes as hes flustered and he always covers his mouth with his hand when I look up at him... sometimes he clenches his thighs together and I have to hold them apart.
the best part is that hes so scrawny that I can lift him with ease, so sometimes I just throw him onto the bed and force him to fug me
We kinda roleplay that I'm his mummy and he's my sweet kid and I make him suck on my breasts~ its weird sometimes because hes 23 while im 18 but he looks 14.

Attached: 1538593550491.jpg (720x965, 124K)

I'll be honest, the amount of jealousy I feel knowing I'll never have this kind of mom domme relationship (I'm 25 6'4" male and look like I'm in my thirties) makes me wish you would just cuck him already

Yeah but you're a fucking guy you faggot.

don't think I'll ever leave him for anyone. its so nice to have a guy that looks somewhat childish. i remember when we first met (after meeting online through a racist remark i made) i was immediately attracted to him just because of childish he looks. He makes fun of me for being a pedo but its ironic because we started talking while I was underage. I just want him to impregnate me already so I can lactate. Honestly, you'll find a mommy gf someday. I seriously believe it. My bf didn't believe he could find someone so into it but you'd be surprised that a lot of girls love it. its just hard if you look like 30s already but don't lose hope.
sure sure user

Attached: 1535566013659.png (833x630, 461K)

trips of truth
origigigigigigiggigiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

>a lot of girls love it
>a lot of girls
>of girls
>girls

Attached: 1506878137012.jpg (927x1644, 565K)

I am going to kill myself. I wish I had this type of relationship. Talking to people is so scary though.

she says good boy a lot