Sooooo... what have you done with 2018, user? how have you gotten closer to accomplishing your goals?

Sooooo... what have you done with 2018, user? how have you gotten closer to accomplishing your goals?

Attached: 1520380146940.png (1170x900, 467K)

I passed my exams so yes

I have failed uni and been doing nothing at home ever since
Not exactly a great year for me

I got let go from my job and spent 9 weeks in the psychiatric ward. Not my finest year.

How was it in the ward?
Did you come out better or worse?

>what have you done with 2018
work as much as i could and holed up all the money into savings
>how have you gotten closer to accomplishing your goals?
I don't have any goals, i just want to live a comfy life

it was alright until a few schizo's off their meds got admitted then it was constant insanity. i'd say it helped. the group sessions were nice.

lost 40 pounds, feels pretty nice man

Attached: image.jpg (500x500, 47K)

>early 2018

Was in India. Came back to the United States. Got an apartment, re-applied to university grad programs after taking a two-year break. Was accepted and began classes in May 2018.

>May-June 2018

Had online courses. Completed them while working remotely in Mexico City. Also visited Oaxaca and a handful of other Mexican states.

>late June-late August 2018

India again, mostly Kolkata and New Delhi. I only had once class and it wasn't even remotely challenging.

>late August 2018-present

I have 15 credits on-campus. Semester is going fine so far. 4.0'ing everything and only have another month and a half to go before I'm done. I'm going to Bogota, Colombia for a few days near the end of November, then India again in December. I've been going to the gym for the past month, eating healthy and am trying to keep it going.

Pretty alright year, if not the most exciting.

got into the college i wanted but besides that not really, still a fat degenerate with a stutter

I dropped out of my master, but got my dream job.

Attached: 1519827568422.jpg (889x889, 63K)

Do you have two apartments or where do you live?

Yep. Gonna have my bachelor's despite it being a meme degree

>started with the feeling it would be a fantastic year
>cat dies right off the bat
>car breaks, mom gives it away without even thinking about reselling (bought when I was underage to technically it was hers)
>get a part time job close to home, I pick up trash on the beach at 6am
>employer provides no tools so it's unsanitary, boss is a douche to me for no reason, I quit
>find new job at a beach store, boss is a top dude but coworker is a black muslim, anyways what could go wrong
>nigger is out of his mind and gets physically violent because I invade his space
>boss doesn't want to get rid of him because he pays him peanuts, forced to quit
>fast forward to now, started learning about web dev because I'm done with bullshit, I'd rather work with soibois
>planned to move far, far away when I'm confident enough and have a portfolio

I live in the United States, but my primary sources of income let me work from wherever I can find an internet connection and phone signal.

regrettably my girlfriend died in a train explosion

I got knotted by a dog for the first time

I unironically wanna do this ideally with a german shepard or rottweiler or a husky.
How did it feel?

only accomplishment has been go 4 days without eating anything

I've tried doing pic related in an effort to maybe stop depression and feeling accomplished. I just don't know what to do to improve myself. I want to get into music production, so do I wait to get over with pic related?

Attached: 8118BD34-7753-4A36-B2B0-58FF7153BC70.png (1332x1949, 397K)

Felt great. I did it with a smaller beagle though. Not a big dog like a G shep or a husky.

>knotted
is this code for ball licking

fucking knotfags

Attached: 1510894624144.jpg (640x473, 64K)

I failed at everything. Again
I can't answer the question why I didn't kill myself yet

What do you work as?
Originoll

Lost my job and became a NEET

How long were you tied? Did he fill you with lots of cummies? Was it really warm? Gun details pls

Survived college and kinda almost quit video games, which kinda made me depressed.

shut the fuck up shut the fuck up please never ask me this again

Attached: IMG_20181027_184500_376.jpg (480x300, 6K)

whats wrong, user?
whats on your mind?

> same here but i still can't get myself to learn programming..

You asked the same shit in Jow Forums faggot

Well I finished my exams, top 20%. Will start uni next year, probably compsci.

>Still losing weight from last year
>Lost 20 lbs and stayed at the weight i'm currently in
>Still NEET after dropping out of school
>Stayed at my dad's not doing a single thing other than trying to enlist in the military
>Joined in May
>Tech School from July - now

fixed my teeth. But I think it was too late

It Seems to be not a bad idea , give it a try