Ever been with a girl who you are sure she loves you...

Ever been with a girl who you are sure she loves you, and then all of the sudden she just wants to cut off all the type of connection with you by giving some bullshit excuse?

Like wtf happened? i dont understand how that works.

Attached: 1417899565311.jpg (383x472, 43K)

She found someone better. Happens literally all the time, even to normies and sometimes Chads.

>Ever been with a girl who you are sure she loves you
No.

why give a bullshit excuse?

if she ruin the relationship going for someone else,you are just now free from a whore

To elaborate on this.
I would much prefer if she told me she found another man, taking it as game over and forget her, than getting this excuse that is going to keep my hopes up for basically nothing.

Women don't experience love so there was your first mistake.

Take that shit to advice retard.

i don't under what you meant by this?

There is an advice board here.

The Jow Forums does not have relationships so where else would you take such a thread?

that board is slow as shit though
i belive there is people in Jow Forums who can give advice or has experienced the same thing

>Ever been with a girl
See there's the problem

No. She cut off the connection without any excuse. She ghosted me.

Yeah this is the most important part. You're better off not dating someone like that anyway

yup. just had a chick ghost on me after like 5 years. apparently our relationship was "toxic" and i was "too angry". i thought everything was fine. you date someone long enough and you want to get mad at them once in awhile. i can't wait for her to dump her next interest and admit to herself "oh shit arguments are a real thing i have to get used to."

Attached: 1493589303460.jpg (600x600, 41K)

>dating this girl for a week
>been together for 2/3 weeks
>unexpected text message incoming
>"I think we should go back to being just friends"
>mfw

Attached: 1538597135309.jpg (271x250, 4K)

Haha yeah we dated for 4 years until she decided to shatter my soul
Haven't had a gf in the 9 years since

>9 years

Holy shit user, did it hurt that much?

Sure have!

It means she hopped on some other dick, or is planning on it.

Good luck getting an honest answer though! She'll probably never admit it, even if it's true.

It happened to me 3 years ago, now that i reapproached her because i couldn't get over it she says that I'm the only friend she has. What a fucking bitch.

The worst part was the first few years, then I tried finding another gf but nothing ever worked out. I don't even try nowadays, because I don't believe I'd ever find a girl who would stick with me forever.
Sometimes I see a girl giving me that look, and I consider approaching, but I always talk myself out if it.

>Meet girl online
>meet up since were only like an hour away
>we talk for a month and meet up a lot
>she isn't DTF but w/e
>suddenly starts talking about how much she wants to go to twitchcon
>she buys 2 plane tickets and heads off to california
>has only sent 1 msg to me since it started about how much shes gonna get wasted
>already know shes getting plowed 24/7
I've cried myself to sleep twice now.

she never even considered you as a partner, why cry for that?

Because it was probably the first female interaction i've had since highschool.