WF vs. AF

It's so hilarious how pissed off roasties get when they realize they are nothing in comparison to Japanese women. Give me your best WMAF memes!

Attached: 20181027_192145.jpg (640x1438, 323K)

no, you weaboo

Tfw the only way to look 4/10 when you are a white girl is to cake on several layers of makeup. Sort of how you put on many layers of paint on the side of your house to make it not look as shitty.

Attached: 1526951499798.jpg (612x612, 74K)

I don't use Instagram or whatever normies have now, can I have an example of roasties complaining about AFs? I just want to see if it actually happens.

>Asians don't wear makeup

Attached: 1540614695679.png (391x663, 273K)

Here is the answer to that. Your example is here. Basically a bunch of roasties complain about asian women that are more beautiful then they could ever be. Because of white genetics, white women look like chiseled block faced men.

Attached: 1510197400563.jpg (1000x2876, 657K)

>tfw pretty white girl with an asian bf
>asian girls are jealous of me
>white guys are jealous of my bf
LOL I love my life

Looks more like envious/oblivious middle aged moms.

asian women are literally the ugliest women without makeup, this is the last thing you should be bringing up

>can't give an example
Lost the argument already bud

Japanese women (right) don't look that ugly without makeup. The only ones who do are the ones who wear makeup their whole life and shave off all of their eyebrows. But they still make better wives and look 100x better than your typical white woman without makeup (left).

Attached: whitewomenwithnomakeup.png (796x462, 575K)

WHEN WlLL THEY LEARN?

>my pic isn't bias at all trust me bro
dude Asians have better personalities but whites have curves and usually a better face

Agreed. Shaving off eyebrows looks bad, and drawing them on looks hilarious. I don't mind thicker eyebrows either, but the squared off ones like pic related look dumb (not saying she's ugly though)
I think women are usually most attractive with very light makeup
As things look more and more unnatural, they just start looking like clowns

Attached: 2F8835E0-F079-40B1-B500-6B195245FA3A.jpg (771x1600, 174K)

>Asians have personalities

I cant be the only asian femanon that doesnt see the hype about white guys, r-right?
t. attracted to mixed guys

That depends, the only way we can really find out is if you post your boobs

>attracted to mutts
Might as well be beastiality

I fail to see why roasties have such a hate boner for asian women. Even the ugly ones. It probably stems back to their daddy issues. Since Asian families are typically good and the parents stay together and try to make their children the best possible people they can, white women envy it.

uhm, user, hate to tell you this, but giga niggas will soon be on the horizon of the rising sun .

guess you better go to Thailand or the Philippines with the chomos

Attached: pM1r9B1.jpg (730x1094, 102K)

>tfw a mutt but never met any asian women that were attracted to anything other than whites.

Gigga niggers don't have the patience to learn a language that isn't monkey noises. I don't see that happening anytime soon.