Constantly hear men complaining about not having sex

>Constantly hear men complaining about not having sex
>Every man I've ever tried to date doesn't want sex
Is it just bad luck or are you fuckers memeing?

Attached: 1540581253408.jpg (500x323, 15K)

theyre scaredy beta bois duh

Maybe men just don't want to fuck you.

Attached: 1539145263114.jpg (249x252, 5K)

You're a fucking faggot trap maybe that's why you dumb faggot.

>don't really have that big of a sex drive
>always up for making a girl cum

Attached: 1494108478983.jpg (604x516, 31K)

We're not memeing. I'd sell my soul to have a gf.

Doesn't want sex? Men?
Imo, sex is good, not great. But it is so hard to get (if u don't have a gf) that when you have it, it's so fcking awesome not that much bcz of sex itself, but bcz of the accomplishment of it

I'm not a trap. I lack a Y chromosome.

Back to the point of the thread, if he didn't want sex, smthing was wrong.
And if this happens often, maybe you should look at yourself to find the reason

I'll fuck the dog shit outa you

I genuinely don't understand. I'm not super ugly. Men have flirted with me before. I try to be kind and thoughtful. I just only seem to be able to attract men who don't want sex when it comes to relationships. Is it because I'm too modest? I don't want to have to dress like a slut just to find somebody who will love me but also have sex with me.

>I want more sex, but act reasonable
Sounds bait, but I'll bite.

Could be that kind and thoughtful comes over as prudish and desinterested in sex.
You never get the feeling of there being some spark in the air, or is that not the problem?

Sex is a fucking meme, fapping literally feels better. I don't know how so many people here fell for it.

I try to flirt though. I've even blatantly begged my partner to be sexual with me before. I'm still a virgin because of my streak of relationships with non-sexual men.

This may sound crazy, but in this huge "Me too" centered world, most guys are afraid to make the first move. Because they don't know what they are doing or if you are being legit or not. If you really want sex then just do this.

>Find a guy who is interested in you.
>Once your target is acquired, corner him without reinforcements
>Look him dead into the eyes with a sly smile and lean in for the kiss.
>If he leans in with you, grab the fucker by the dick and milk his balls till they look like raisins.
>If he doesn't lean in, pin him down and sit on his face.

That sounds less believable by the moment, sorry.

>why nobody wants to fuck me? thread
>i'll fuck you. reply
>OP doesn't reply back
As expected.

Ah yes. Let me just hop on a plane to have casual sex with a stranger. Nothing bad could ever come of that.

You wanna see my peepee?

You could get to know him online for a while, and if he's close by you could meet up with him in public to make sure he isn't a murderer or something

I know it's not very believable. I've had 3 2+ year long sexless relationships. It sucks. I hate it. I want it to not be this way.

Nobody is close to me. Not a single person online lives near me. I've tried. You're all Americans.

I'm sorry femanon. Where are you from? I'd contact you, but I'm in washington state.

> You're all Americans.
Nope, german here.
but seriously too old for you unless that you enjoy that sort of thing, lel

North Bay ON. I can guarantee there are no anons nearby.

..That's a little odd.

I mean, I'm in a very similar thing with my upstairs housemate. We've known each other for a year now, and I absolutely adore her--- But I don't wanna have sex with her. That would alter the nature of our platonic relationship-- and platonic affection is much more stable. That, and I mean, what if something really bad happens between us? Then we're stuck in semi-close proximity to one another until one of us moves.

But that's a special circumstance, and we're inevitably going to fuck sometime... If I didn't want to delay that as long as possible-- I'd be upstairs pounding her pussy right now.

Trust me, those guys want sex-- If she came downstairs and initiated something I would be 0-100 in about 5 seconds.

I bet there are some. I was talking to a girl from Ontario in discord once, but she ghosted me. I'm really bad at reading people, and now that I look back on it, it was obvious she wanted some sort of relationship, but I wasn't aggressive enough. Also, I accidentally implied that I was gay. anyways, I hope you find a bf.

I know there are some in Toronto but that's a huge trip for me that I can't afford. No higher education or savings to my name. God forbid I end up stranded somewhere.

I think ontario is part of your problem! Move here, to saskatoon.

It's actually pretty good, for a small city.