Hey Jow Forums what's a good anime that's funny and cute that isn't either a full female yuri cast or a rom-com harem...

Hey Jow Forums what's a good anime that's funny and cute that isn't either a full female yuri cast or a rom-com harem. Having an interesting plot would be a big plus.

Attached: b47.png (680x641, 185K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rAM9x_GF9VY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Outside

tasogare otome x amnesia

Plastic Memories

Slayers

lack of testosterone

stop being lazy and look for it yourself

Seen it, was probably one of the first ones that I've watched, thanks though
Gonna give it a watch, thanks

Non non biyori

No plot though.

Looks interesting, I'll give it a go

Ojamajo doremi

>Seen it, was probably one of the first ones that I've watched, thanks though
that makes like 2 people on earth who have seen it i'm so happy

Attached: tenor.gif (498x280, 271K)

>isn't either a full female yuri cast or a rom-com harem
>funny

Daily lives of highschool boys.

WataMote. The anime is alright just make sure you pick up the manga afterwards to avoid a full emotional breakdown

aho girllllllllll

Attached: aho_girl.jpg (1280x720, 193K)

don't watch this it is the worst show i've ever seen

but thats not gatari

Known about it for a while but it looks a bit slow, also has the all female cast thing. I'll watch the first episode and see where it takes me
I can't remember if I've seen it twice or not. If you haven't already I'm sure you'd enjoy watching Another
>tfw no ghost gf
Absolutely loved watching that. Makes me feel nostalgic for my own time in highschool.
Read the manga before the anime. Remember I went to school late just to watch the newest episodes. Didn't pick the manga up again after that though but I've saying in my head I should for literally years now
Watched about five or six episodes of this as it was releasing then forgot about it. Very funny stuff, will pick up again, thanks

Attached: IMG_20180423_170514.jpg (1920x2560, 1.39M)

Dude you NEED. To watch school days

Pretty sure you're joking but I already have a long time ago. Just found myself skimming through it. A jackass makes a booboo and winds up on a nice boat, the end.

Have you seen blend s? It was pretty funny

ngl I think the manga has kinda changed... used to be about tomoko being a social retard and pervert but now its more like "watch tomokos friends be generic anime girls while tomoko also watches"

I downloaded the first episode to watch it as a joke with the only guy I talk about anime to but I took too long and he just wound up watching all of it. I think the premise sounds alright but it just looks full of bland fanservice so I never bothered picking it up
Tomoko has "friends"? Plural? Alright then. I was kind of hoping that Tomoko graduated or something so I could use her fuck ups as a guideline or something.

This youtu.be/rAM9x_GF9VY

Attached: 1512584710818.jpg (275x350, 75K)

get the fuck out of here it was the funniest thing i've seen since Cromartie High School

Attached: aho_mom.jpg (1280x720, 181K)

Attached: pantsu.jpg (1280x720, 87K)

plastic memories will make you cry in the end but its pretty nice in the beginning

Just downloaded it going to watch now as I eat. Reminds me of Chobits/DearS.

Blood C