Would you dump your dream gf if you found out she wasn't a virgin...

Would you dump your dream gf if you found out she wasn't a virgin? Hard mode: what if she slept with a black guy before meeting you? Shes still cute, loyal and will love you unconditionally.

If that would be a dealbreaker please explain why.

Attached: 1540514408383.jpg (750x1334, 132K)

>Would you dump your dream gf if you found out she wasn't a virgin?
What kind of question is that? As if anyone here would find a gf before they turn 17 or something like that.

>Dump a girl for not being a virgin
No, I want talented GF
>Has one of them Negroes in her history
STD test before we fugg
>Cut, loyal and loves me unconditionally
Yeah, this is a LARP, fuck off.

Of course I would. I respect myself

No.
>what if she slept with a black guy before meeting you?
Yeah, dealbreaker.
If she like blacks enough to sleep with them, she is far from my dream gf.

fuck that shit drop like a sack of potatoes. only pure maidens are worth of my love.

>what if she slept with a black guy before meeting you?

I don't even date single mothers in the first place.

I wouldn't ever get past the first date with my dream gf.

>Dream gf
>Not a virgin
You broke your own premise.

Attached: 1540154965366.jpg (469x465, 38K)

No and No. I mean both are offputting especially the sex with the black guy part but If we are talking about my literal dream gf who is willing to stay loyal no matter what than I'm 100% lonely enough to make the exception.

she wouldnt be my dream gf if she wasnt

>Shes still cute, loyal and will love you unconditionally.

No shit sherlock, I don't care as long as she won't cheat, and considering that it'd be no problem for me.

>just imagine being such an insecure faggot in your ability to lay pipe she needs to be a virgin

>dream gf
>not a virgin
Pick one.

>just imagine being such an insecure faggot in your ability to lay pipe she needs to be a virgin
>he doesn't want to be her first and have her be his first
you sound like a toastie roastie.

A dream gf would never disclose her sexual history to me unless she cheated on me which in that case I would dump her on the spot after calling her a whore and then I would forget about the stupid bitch.

Trick question. No girl that good would go near an insecure beta fag like you

Attached: dwight_trick_question.png (551x380, 422K)

No

>Hard mode: what if she slept with a black guy before meeting you?
Dealbreaker. It indicates terrible decision making.

i dont care if a girl has had sex before me. i think it would be more comforting to know that they had sex in commited relationships, though

No one ever loved me and I never had a gf. Of course I would forgive her what she did in the past

Hypocritical to expect virginity when I'm not a virgin, and I don't care if it was a black guy. If she's white then she's also race mixing by being with me.

No. Love trumps the desire to boldly go where no man has gone before.

>Hard mode: what if she slept with a black guy before meeting you?
Race is irrelevant; my answer stands.

No, I wouldn't, at least she has more experience than me
>What if she slept with a black guy?
Don't care about it

Yes because my dream gf is a virgin girl with the added condition she can't be seriously deformed / mentally handicapped.

It's a deal breaker because I'm a virgin and I don't want to feel like I'm sharing a girl with the guys she's fucked before. I'd feel like they'd all be laughing at me, "haha yeah bro I fucked your girl" kind of stuff. It'd eat at me and I wouldn't respect myself if I settled for a non virgin girl.

Funny story it happened to me IRL

Somehow I befriended a girl at work, she was really beautiful, I never thought I had a chance, so I never tried anything...
One day we were having a coffee in a break from work and she gave me a quick little kiss in the lips...
From there we start dating she was my first and only gf, 5 months into the relationship I was the happiest man alive we loved each other I was planning to propose her...
She wasn't a virgin not a big deal tho, she had a few boyfriends and some one night stands, that was pretty nasty to think about but not a deal breaker...
One day we were watching a movie about some niggers and I jokingly said "have you ever been with a negro" and she said "hmmm yes once"...
At first I thought it was a very sick joke, but no, she indeed had sex with a nigger I was almost crying in rage I felt like abused...
I told her I had to go that I wasn't feeling well and ran away, I blocked her from everywhere and I disappeared completely...
It feels good to tell my sad story out of my chest

Wtf ? of course not.
Her not being a virgin is of course ok, you have to be extra lucky to get a virgin girl lol. And what's wrong about her having dated a black guy ?

And if you weren't a stupid racist fuck, you'd still have a cute cool girlfriend.
It's not a sad story, it's a happy ending for her. She didn't end up with an idiot like you.

Yes and yes.
Any cock is gross but especially nigger cock.
Also a part of my dream gf is that she's a virgin, so this whole thing doesn't make sense in the first place

>wanting to touch other men's old cum
i know that's not literally the case but just as gross

>not wanting a used whore
>beta faggot
I mean, these aren't self excludatory but cum on, mate any so/yfaggot wouldn't mind

>She's taken other dick especially lowered herself to a coon
>She will love you
this isn't compatible, and isn't how it works

i hope this is irony

why, you would seriously dump your gf because she used to have a black boyfriend ?

Better if it was a black guy. I'm white.

been in a happy relationship for 2+ years with a girl who slept with a black dude and about 3 other dudes before meeting me at age 18. it's really not that big of a deal. she made them use protection so the chimera dna argument is invalid. plus she's wholesome in every other way - interests include baking, family, roadtrips, and church. no drugs, no alcohol, european heritage (and i'm only 2/3 white anyway). I know i'm a normie and blah blah, but i used to be a certified robot as much as any of you. don't let the perfect be the enemy of the good, ya goobers.
and racism, while justifiable in worldly terms, make you regard blacks as an object to be conquered. you must learn to treat other humans as ends in their own right. it goes against the logic of the world, yes, that's the whole point. we are forgiven to the same extent as we forgive others, no more.
for robots love neither themselves or others. and you conceive of love as eros, rather than agape. selfish love, eros, condemns you. selfless love, agape, forgives, accepts, and draws you nearer to God and your fellow man. 1 Cor. 13

>dream gf
>not a virgin
??????????

>and church
Take note, Christcucks

>Shes still cute, loyal and will love you unconditionally.
Id get over it

>wholesome
>family, church, no drugs, no alcohol
>has a history of having fucked 4 dudes (including a black dude) at 18
I don't know, man. I'm still happy for you that you're happy. Hope it remains that way. God bless.

>shes still cute, loyal and will love you unconditionally
If this were the case then sure. But its impossible to know if a girl will be loyal for sure and having multiple partners outside of relationships means they are statistically less likely to be loyal

>dream girl
>does this
I think you're confused as to what a dream girl is user.