Letter Thread

Write a letter to someone who may or may not read it. Leave an initial if you dare

Attached: IMG_0075.jpg (626x469, 49K)

Dear liberal reading this,

FFUCK you

Love,
user

Attached: IMG_5147.jpg (210x314, 14K)

S
On halloween evening i will come back home from uni at 20:00
please just say to me to come to your house and that you want to stay with me and i will buy a tons of candies and we will watch horror movies cuddling on the sofa.
Dump him for me...
You're the love of my life and i miss your every second we're apart.

i dont care anymore, i dont care about you D, your feelings for me seem to be fading but somehow i just dont care, i dont feel anything... A im only sad that our friendship has fallen apart the way it has, i knew we werent ment to be together, im just sad we drifted apart as people. P im really sorry dude. we dont talk nearly as often as we should and i feel like i at least owe you that. i still remember all of the good times so many years ago, and ill never forget them as i hope you wont either. i love you man, i really do. i feel like i lost my connectiom to you guys and its sad but its how it is. i dont care about anyone else either, its not like you are singled out. i feel distant from people... i just want to feel emotion again....
M

J
I'm glad you're putting yourself on a right path, even when you did follow mine into into the Air Force, and you may be regretting it right now, but just know that soon it'll all pay off and that you're doing the best thing for your future.
Also, I'm not sure if I love you. I love the time we spend together, and I thought I was in love with you, but, I don't know, I think I convinced myself that I loved you because I never wanted to spend a moment without you. I'm glad you're happy with your special person, but sometimes I can't help but to feel somewhat jealous of them, getting all of your undivided attention. It just hurts sometimes, and that means I'm just a weak bitch lmao. But hey, you know I'll always be there for you even when things are rough. Thank you for being one of my first friends. I hope you don't ever have to resort to this fucking website ever.

Thanks again,
J

Attached: anime in black 2.jpg (2000x1249, 366K)

Niki,

I felt alive with you even if I was a total retard the entire time. Hope you haven't been defeated by this stupid Hell.

Andy

dear AG,

bitch you are going to fucking kill me. do you have ANY fucking clue how many times i have run MYSELF through these fucking scenarios? i want to know what happens when i fight back. god knows i wouldn't be able to force myself through any of it, and this shit? this shit RIGHT HERE? oh man. ohhhhh ffucking man, THIS hits me right in the scary bone. worst fucking nightmare. i'm not even half of the way through.

i love you. please hit me up.

MW

Honestly, i hate myself for falling in love with you. But its only logical if you think about it, your quite literally the only person who really gets me on any level, or that i even care about. Your humour, your understanding of what surrounds you, and your general apttitude for learing is honestly impressive, and allluring. Nobody even comes close to you in my eyes.

The way you where brought up, and the values you hold dear are priceless in my eyes.

But of course i realize we can never be, for even IF you see me as suitiable, you are in a relationship with digi. Knowing the kind of man he is, your probably going to get married one day.

I dont know what to do about this.
I dont know what im going to do relationship wise from now on.

If im bieng honest im probably going to skip the whole casual sex phase and emptiness and abstane from such shallow impulses.

S,

I don't care that you tried to kill yourself, because you're a fucking asshole. You had every chance to redeem yourself, but you decided to try and end it. And I hate you more for it. You do not need to have a girlfriend to be happy.

Sincerely, H.

You're a stupid mentally unstable whore who wasted my time by making me feel like I was sometimg other than a failure only to dump all your issues and mental stress on my shoulders. Im glad that you eventally stoped talking to me and I was foolish to try and make things work but now realise it was a blessing and i always chuckle when I hear you try the same shit on other guys who eventually cant take it either. Go rot in hell stupid fuck. Also those retarted tattoos you got are permanent retard fuck. They have no meaning and are void and scream metally instability.

Is someone using the threat of suicide as a some sort of manipulation tactic user? it really shodnt be your responsibility

D,
I have never stopped loving you
J.

dear a

human skin regenerates and changes every 27 days. you are a new person with new skin free of anyone, and no one can take that away from you. maybe that's a really dumb or silly thing to take from a fact of biology, but i think there's meaning there.

im not in any way trying to trivialize what you went through, what you're going through, and the awful thoughts that hold residence within you--im just--desperate, maybe, to help you understand that dirtbag human scum in your past do not hold power over who you are today. every three weeks, you're a new you.

i'm too chickenshit to actually send this to you directly, and i'm all the more concerned it might ruin your night, so instead of saying anything i'll just leave this here in a letter thread--and maybe you'll stumble upon it, maybe you won't. i hope my foolish words help in some way. you once wrote that you struggle opening up to others--that's okay. but god i worry about you and hope you may one day find the strength to confront these demons--with me, or anyone else. be safe.

--you know who i am.

Attached: 1537684692831.png (706x829, 95K)

Becky,

You're the only girl I have ever truly loved. It's too bad things have turned out this way and I am willing to take the blame. I wish I could go back in time and change things, maybe finally grow the balls to ask you out. It's been so many years since I have seen you, but you are still always on my mind. All I can really hope for is that, wherever you're and whatever you're doing, you are doing well.

AH

C
why can't you make it clear
why are you doing this
why do you have to treat me like this
L

Fucking hell A I love you so much but I hate myself just as much
Ive had these thoughts for so fucking long that theyve become a part of me and no matter what I do to try to get rid of them they always come back
I dont know why but I feel like a copy of J and I hate that feeling I know I'm my own person but what happens when I see myself in him
I don't know why I see this as a terrible thing but I dont want to be like J and I hate myself for being remotely like J
I feel as though its better to end it soon because later youll lose interest and leave so why wait
I want to leave but youre the only thing making me stay

O, my love.
You are so far.
But you are so close,
Within my red heart.

You were the worst thing to happen to me. I hated your awful smile but I used to love it. Why did you act so horrible?

Do either of you think of me ever? Do you think of good things when you do? I think of you guys many times, and not just the bad things. I mostly think of the good things. I miss watching Games of Throne with you, ___. I miss watching terrible movies with you, __, too. You guys were good people and friends. Thank you for at least letting me feel and know what good friends are like. You guys are truly all tough acts to follow. I'm sorry it had to end like it did. I hope you're all okay. Maybe one day you'll talk to me again.
-K

J
Again I find myself wishing you would call me out of the blue for lewd and selfish reasons. I cant stop thinking about your voice and what you used to read to me. I wish you hadnt made it so hard to trust you again. I feel incredibly desperate. You seem to dislike me right now as well. Not sure though

I doubt i'm your J, initial?

H,
you have no idea of how much you mean to me.
I know you'll be leaving soon, but thanks for talking to me for all this time.
It's been nice to be looking forward to something everyday.
-G

You need to learn to let go, J.

Sounds like you have a story, user.

Already have to a degree but Illl make a better one, since Im enlightened by booze right now.

Aarynn, Im happy that you havent let the pressure of high school Loire taint your future. Ive always rooted for you behind the scenes and
will to do so will continue to do so.

Please find someone who wont take you for granted. Someone who will
appreciate everything you do. Someone better than everything I can provide.

The world sucks, but you deserve so much more than some ungrateful man-thot Even if I was the man I was then, it wouldnt be right for me to leave for months on end to some shithole fo a lost cause.I may have not shown it at the time, but I loved you in my own unconventional way and I deserved my misfortunes for misinterpreting your kind intentions for being malicious. Dont lose yourself to a shitty profession like I have.

Attached: C3D7209C-0915-4339-967C-79AB85B2BCE5.png (640x360, 218K)

Fuck you, its difficult. I really did like you, but you never opened up to me entirely and what you did was pretty low.

I should hate you for everything that has happened but I don't, I loved you then, I love you now and I will love you forever but you need to let me go now.

A

I want to do some really lewd stuff to you. I've been aching to tell you this but I feel like it'd be awkward. Message me if you want me to tell you about these dominant thoughts.

> Dump him for me...
> You're the love of my life and i miss your every second we're apart.

I don't remember writing this.
How's your situation user?
Mine's pretty bad - she fucks me, sure, but yesterday she went to the movie with him (instead of me) and I didn't hear from her since yesterday night nor I know where she slept.

I know who you are. Do you really not feel shame for the things youve said? Where is your sense of responsibility? There is nothing more ugly in a human being than an inability to reflect on themselves and actually, genuinely apologize for their wrong doings.

Stop blaming others. Stop blaming me. Stop pushing these issues and problems onto me, and, instead, start making an effort to better yourself, J.

That ain't me chief. I apologised for my stuff and meant it.

I'm always writing to you but I never put your initials because I don't want anyone to identify me.

Yeah, I'm the guy responding and I did apologise for everything. You didn't apologise for shit though.

J (not having appeared in this thread yet),

What you said hurt, but you're still my friend. I'll be okay. I'll still be here if you need to talk. You're one of the few important people in my life.

With much love,
Redacted

What did I say that hurt you? Was it a while ago?

Z

You gave me the happiest month of my life. For the first and only time ever, I felt loved and I felt in love. How quickly and foolishly I fell for you, how wrong I was to believe you when you called me husband, when you said you'd never leave.

You tormented my heart for the two months after; something about you changed and I felt it, I just didn't want to believe it. I pushed on despite your lack of care, how I regretted not being more greedy with you for the first month. You still made them enjoyable, I know you tried your hardest, but something happened. I just wish you told me what it was before leaving. Maybe I could have changed, I would have done anything just to make you mine.

I feel so much more lonely now than I did before, now I know what it's like to be in love, and it hurts more that I can't bring myself to love anyone else. I still can't get over you, no one else will be quite as perfect.

Sincerely, D

The thing is, Js, I have a J in MY life that apologized, but it was so backhanded and held back that it made me furious. One could read those texts and immediately understand that J was apologizing because he felt obligated to and did the bare minimum, expecting his A to just up and forgive him.

So maybe you arent that J. But if you are then really think about what you said.

I don't think it is you. They use to say stuff that made me think there was a chance that they actually liked me, I guess. I don't think they were in their right mind regarding what they said, and I think it was drunkenness speaking. Regardless, I can remember perfectly well, and it is hurtful. It is silliness. They're my friend, and nothing more. Still, what they told me the other day kind of hurt because of everything they have said prior in the past, but I'll be okay.

oh user you must tell me where your a is and who you are

Dear A,
I dreamed about you last night. It was really sweet.
R.

Weird coincidence or change of heart? I wonder.

Probably somewhere in the middle.
I don't know.

I'm a J and they live across a sea.