Desire friendships and human contact

>desire friendships and human contact
>humans are evil pieces of shit
What did my brain mean by this

Attached: 1536360374194.png (1008x709, 715K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Soros#Wealth_and_philanthropy
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>say people are all evil
>post about it to virtue signal to the people that are actually good that he is one too so they will come and scoop him up into their ranks of baseless narcissism
And we will my cool dude who has realized that all people are shit (except us)

it's a defense mechanism. you are self-protecting.

>complains about people being evil
>while attaching a picture of an objectively evil person

>What did my brain mean by this
that millions of years have evolved to your current brain with the conception that acquiring friends for corporation and social standing raises your chances of success, survival, and mating

it means you're Asocial not anti just A it's pretty common nowadays.

i don't think thats the case. i do think it is self-protection. maintaining a distance (with a valid excuse people are evil) in order to not get hurt.

you're just scared and generalizing
of course humans are capable of some wicked and ungodly things but there are plenty of them who aren't what you think they are

>the objectively least evil rich person is your go-to example of objective evil

Attached: 084.png (600x512, 298K)

>the objectively least evil rich person

that would be pic related

Attached: soros.jpg (750x563, 50K)

are you even trying user, come the fuck on, pic related

Attached: 317.png (500x501, 80K)

OP isn't wrong though. People are evil. Everyone you meet has an agenda and will stab you in the back at the first opportunity.

Elon musk
>least evil
>Elon musk
>literally trying to summon
Fuck it never mind

Anyway op it means stop being a judgemental little beyitch, you are just as evil as most anybody else so instead of projecting how about you look for some good for once

>projecting
Ah, the word dipshits use when they disagree with a statement, have no argument but want to come off as knowledgeable or insightful.

ok retard, project harder lmao

you really don't understand the concept do you

>What did my brain mean by this
U just have some un-diagnosed metal illness, friend.

you're asking r9k after all.

Attached: 75a4b9112a8ae82d6367d98f3dbb5e149349f6d89a4aa90d7f2a3b17b80c63a0.jpg (1920x1080, 968K)

NEET npc's george soros is objectively least evil.
infact hes good.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Soros#Wealth_and_philanthropy

dont listen to conspiracy theory boogey man videos u dumb morons

>now he's projecting about not understanding projection
lmao user when will you learn?

I could've pointed out that this is more projection but I'll elaborate a little instead.

Op is not any more righteous than any random person...he would not have made this thread if he was

So he is average evil (maybe more since he posts on Jow Forums)

So with that being the case him saying he avoids other similarly situated individuals on the basis of evil points makes no sense and not only is obvious coping mechanism for lack of social success but it's also projecting this insecurity and making him highlight any short comings he observes in others

no, i think my first analysis was correct. you can't get projection from the information we have. (two sentences) you can get coping mechanism, which you saw me mention before you started in with projection nonsense. if he had said i am the only good person and everyone else is evil maybe we could say projection. you have no basis for believing that he himself thinks he is evil and can't cope with it so has to project. he's not projecting any insecurity.

When you accuse all mankind you only condemn one.

Actually there are richer people who donate for reasons other than to advance their politics.

There is one evil, ignorance, and one good, knowledge. Just don't lie and you're a good person.

probably a little bit of you have to get over yourself more and some of you need to meet more people

>not projecting any insecurity

Kek the lack of self awareness on this board is also a sight to behold

you're one to talk about a lack of self awareness

Now you're assblasted and proving your evilness

>smokes weed once
>becomes a degenerate weeaboo
bravo "dude weed" rogan