Fembot thread

Fembots, what kind of dad was your dad like when growing up? Did you get along with him? Was he overprotective?

What is your relationship with him like now?

And do you think there is any truth to the idea that girls with shit relationships with their fathers grow up to be sluts?

Attached: 120716091210-jilted-dad-sad-girl-horizontal-large-gallery.jpg (980x552, 102K)

>implying spoiled daddy's little girls dont also grow up to be sluts
You can't raise decent women in this day and age,the sooner you accept it,the better.

Robots what kind of mommie was your mommie like? Did you get everything you always wanted from mommie? How long did she breast feed you and wipe your butt? She still do these things for you or did she shove you kicking and screaming out into the world at 22? Do you still dream of fucking mommie?

Does anyone else find it kind of cute when fembots get obviously annoyed/angry/butthurt on here?

Very detached, never engaged me nor was very close, preferred my sisters. Not like she was mean or abusive, just neglectful. Ironically did end up getting to tap her despite that.

raping me constantly

Why did he rape you, did he ever give an explanation? Were you dressed slutty?

Yeah, I feel like I deserved it. I'm a slut at heart.

Why can I never find a slut with daddy issues to be my fucktoy?

It's ok, dads reserve the right to fuck their daughters first.

He was a good man, but a bit touchy feely with me. He used to say I was beautiful like my mom was when she was much younger, which made me scared but also flattered. We had sex twice, and he guilted out and stopped. I still love him though. I think I speak for a lot of girls on this board when I say my dad fucked me up.

>He was a good man
>He fucked me

Femanons...

>fembot
STOP ENCOURAGING THE WHORES FAGGOT STOP ENCOURAGING THE WHORES FAGGOT STOP ENCOURAGING THE WHORES FAGGOT STOP ENCOURAGING THE WHORES FAGGOT STOP ENCOURAGING THE WHORES FAGGOT STOP ENCOURAGING THE WHORES FAGGOT STOP ENCOURAGING THE WHORES FAGGOT STOP ENCOURAGING THE WHORES FAGGOT STOP ENCOURAGING THE WHORES FAGGOT STOP ENCOURAGING THE WHORES FAGGOT STOP ENCOURAGING THE WHORES FAGGOT STOP ENCOURAGING THE WHORES FAGGOT STOP ENCOURAGING THE WHORES FAGGOT STOP ENCOURAGING THE WHORES FAGGOT STOP ENCOURAGING THE WHORES FAGGOT STOP ENCOURAGING THE WHORES FAGGOT STOP ENCOURAGING THE WHORES FAGGOT STOP ENCOURAGING THE WHORES FAGGOT STOP ENCOURAGING THE WHORES FAGGOT STOP ENCOURAGING THE WHORES FAGGOT STOP ENCOURAGING THE WHORES FAGGOT STOP ENCOURAGING THE WHORES FAGGOT STOP ENCOURAGING THE WHORES FAGGOT STOP ENCOURAGING THE WHORES FAGGOT STOP ENCOURAGING THE WHORES FAGGOT STOP ENCOURAGING THE WHORES FAGGOT STOP ENCOURAGING THE WHORES FAGGOT STOP ENCOURAGING THE WHORES FAGGOT STOP ENCOURAGING THE WHORES FAGGOT STOP ENCOURAGING THE WHORES FAGGOT STOP ENCOURAGING THE WHORES FAGGOT STOP ENCOURAGING THE WHORES FAGGOT STOP ENCOURAGING THE WHORES FAGGOT STOP ENCOURAGING THE WHORES FAGGOT STOP ENCOURAGING THE WHORES FAGGOT STOP ENCOURAGING THE WHORES FAGGOT STOP ENCOURAGING THE WHORES FAGGOT STOP ENCOURAGING THE WHORES FAGGOT STOP ENCOURAGING THE WHORES FAGGOT STOP ENCOURAGING THE WHORES FAGGOT STOP ENCOURAGING THE WHORES FAGGOT STOP ENCOURAGING THE WHORES FAGGOT STOP ENCOURAGING THE WHORES FAGGOT STOP ENCOURAGING THE WHORES FAGGOT STOP ENCOURAGING THE WHORES FAGGOT STOP ENCOURAGING THE WHORES FAGGOT STOP ENCOURAGING THE WHORES FAGGOT STOP ENCOURAGING THE WHORES FAGGOT STOP ENCOURAGING THE WHORES FAGGOT STOP ENCOURAGING THE WHORES FAGGOT STOP ENCOURAGING THE WHORES FAGGOT STOP ENCOURAGING THE WHORES FAGGOT STOP ENCOURAGING THE WHORES FAGGOT STOP ENCOURAGING THE WHORES FAGGOT STOP ENCOURAGING THE WHORES FAGGOT STOP ENCOURAGING THE WHORES FAGGOT

I bet you wish he'd never stopped fucking you.

How old were you when you had sex? Did he take your virginity? Was your mom not around?

All girls grow up to be whores.

>Do you still dream of fucking mommie?
this fantasy is a meme, I have it but it just results in me having panic attacks whenever I interact with my mother. This resulted in me moving 100 miles away and rarely talking with her despite her smothering me when I was young.

You're an asshole. Really

(((((""""FEMBOT"""))))
KYS ALREADY AND NEVER COME BACK
(((((""""FEMBOT"""))))
(((((""""FEMBOT"""))))
(((((""""FEMBOT"""))))
(((((""""FEMBOT"""))))
KYS ALREADY AND NEVER COME BACK(((((""""FEMBOT"""))))

My dad was a controlling asshole which is probably why my sister turned into a massive slut for bbc.

>We had sex twice

Tell me how hard it made you cum

Mine was amazing. He taught me to suck dick and took my virginity in 7th grade so i wouldnt feel like a nervous loser in front of my stacy friends. I liked it so much I kept fucking him through high school and would sometimes service his friends from work.

Get more assblasted bitchtits, this is femcel territory now. The matriarchy is here

I didnt cum either time because I was so young and tight and he had a thick dad dick so it hurt more than anything, but I do cum thinking of it to this day. We have family christmas coming up and my parents are divorced now so maybe if I get a few glasses of wine into him we can fuck

I wish he was still alive.

Are you also a massive slut for BBC?

I have had trouble with my dad especially in the last few years, because we are so similar (and I have made some of the mistakes he did when he was my age).

No but if you try and control a person they will want to rebel. She makes sure my dad knows about it too just as an extra fuck you

Why do women seem to have this weird quasi sexual relationship with their dads

Your father should kill her

You're just a plain old vanilla slut then. I'm proud of you femanon. You're fucked up but at least you admit it.

Why does every conversation on r9k end with wether you're a slut or not

Fembot threads should be an instant banned desu

>what kind of dad was your dad like when growing up?
a shitty abusive one
>Did you get along with him?
no, he's a violent controlling sociopath. the most I could do was not attract his notice.
> Was he overprotective?
yes, but he was the only person in my life actually causing me harm, which is pretty ironic.
>What is your relationship with him like now?
If I wasn't financially dependent on him, I'd never talk to him again.
>do you think there is any truth to the idea that girls with shit relationships with their fathers grow up to be sluts?
I'm 28 and khv, so no.

Literally half the content of this board should be banworthy.

Good luck becoming independent, user. :)

Imagine being a woman that needs attention so bad yet is either too much of a cunt to have any real friends to get it from or has already milked all of their IRL friends dry of attention and now they're sick of it, that you intentionally come on a board known for being antagonistic to women and try to forcefully carve out a little space for yourself for months on end by pretending that any of you have even had it 1/5th as hard as the majority of men who post here and then start seething with rage and play stupid over and over and over when you get called out on it

Here's your (You)

i like when fembots do this, its like they're jealous of my mommy

>a bloo bloo bloo daddy never loved me so now i have to take it out on every single man i ever meet for the rest of their life and blame it on a meme "mental disorder" like BPD
Fuck you

>pretending that any of you have even had it 1/5th as hard as the majority of men who post here
Oh yes, you big boys have had it so hard with nobody dropping their panties for you when all you want out of life is sex. Truly the hardest of struggles.
t non incel man

>Oh yes, you big boys have had it so hard with nobody dropping their panties for you when all you want out of life is sex. Truly the hardest of struggles.
Yeah bro that's literally everyone who comes on this board you sure know alot about it my fellow robot :^)

>If I wasn't financially dependent on him, I'd never talk to him again.
>I'm 28

Get a jov, user.

>pretending that any of you have even had it 1/5th as hard as the majority of men who post here
>the MAJORITY of "men" who post here
Manbaby incels.

>start seething with rage and play stupid over and over and over when you get called out on it

The only emotion I feel over it is mild amusement because the vast majority of you are burying your own graves.

Attached: 1540283352066.jpg (211x250, 5K)

Do all women who come here pretending to be some faggot white knighting for them have reading comprehension this shit or are you particularly stupid?

>HAHAHA WHEN MEN WITH BAD SOCIAL SKILLS DIE I CUM XD
>W-why doesn't Jow Forums like me

gee

From 10 to 15 my father used to force himself on me and force me to pleasure his friends for cash.

I'm not concerned with your approval, you narcissist.

>I'm not concerned with your approval I just constantly try to get attention on your board 24/7 then wish death upon you when you tell me to stop my shit

Kek whatever you have to tell yourself you lying cunt

He was a great, supportive person. I am working towards becoming like my dad some day, not in terms of job (my salary is already bigger than his), but in terms of kindness. To this day I haven't met a person nicer than him. He wasn't overprotective, but I guess I haven't done anything that would made him angry, I've never done drugs, drunk alcohol, had bad grades, skipped school, was bullied, etc., so there was no reason for him to ever shout at me or be mean.
Nowadays my dad is one of my closest friends, I taught him how to text and gave him a smartphone, so we text each other a lot. I visit him every few weeks, when he will get older he will probably move in with me.
I don't think that all girls who had bad relationship with their fathers grew up to be sluts, to be honest, I don't really see the correlation.

>constantly try to get attention on your board 24/7
not all anons are the same people, i'm primarily here for the autistic shut in shit.
>wish death upon you when you tell me to stop my shit
"digging your own grave" is a phrase of speech brainlet.

>I'm here to point and laugh at you
At least your honest ;)

Why were you bullied? What happened to your mommy?

>Fembots, what kind of dad was your dad like when growing up? Did you get along with him? Was he overprotective?
Yes I did. My mom was bat shit crazy though, and he tried to make the best of the situation, until he left.
>What is your relationship with him like now?
He is dead
>And do you think there is any truth to the idea that girls with shit relationships with their fathers grow up to be sluts?
I know girls who are/ were sluts with perfect Christian parents. They literally lived for their kids and supported them financially, emotionally etc. I would say it depends on the person. There are regular girls who had fucked up childhoods and they get out of it by doing well in school.

As a kid I liked my dad a lot. He was fun and he would take my brother and me to fun places all the time. As I got older, I realized that he kept me, and everyone else, at a distance. I do the same thing with most people, but not with everyone like he does.

Our relationship is fine today, but shallow.

Also he divorced my mom to marry a raging bitch and he's clearly not happy with her, but he refuses to "give up" a second time. I can see myself falling into the same trap because I, too, lack a spine so I stay away from romantic relationships entirely.

As for the sluts thing, I don't know. I don't speak to enough sluts to have an opinion.

I am an autistic shut in, which is why I come here. You're making whatever assumptions you want about me to make yourself feel better about your own failings.

I'm disabled and mentally ill desu. The childhood abuse probably didn't help there.

My mom shot herself in front of me and my brother when I was 7 (he was 5).
I was bullied because my dad didn't know how to dress me and I had a speech impairment.

>hello my fellow robots! :)
Also it's hilarious that you "don't care about my recognition" yet literally can't stop responding to everything i say lmao

Oh my gosh. I can't even imagine.
How did he dress you? Like a boy? If you don't mind, what speech impairment did you have and how'd it go away? How's your relationship with your brother?

I'm sorry you were bullied user

>literally can't stop responding to everything i say lmao

did you miss the part about me being an autistic shut in who likes toying with testoids? I am quite literally mildly amused here. You're giving me everything I want.

Attached: 1533663972022.png (225x225, 47K)

>I don't care about recognition
>Until I'm recognized than it's fucking awesome
Welp I won, you can have the last word if you want

Thanks for proving you can't read, I said I don't care about your approval. Recognition is an entirely different concept. Poor little brainlet.

>no reason to be mad at me
>not bullied
Are the memes about draconian female social play actually true? Is that how you see social standing?
Also, what do you work, user?

Different user but I like your sassiness. Can I get a (You)?
Checked

Yup, he dressed me like a boy (we were poor so the only clothes we had were from my older male cousin) and cut my hair really short, since when it was longer it would tangle easily.
Oh, maybe "speech impairment" wasn't the right expression, sorry. I just couldn't speak for few years after my mom killed herself, my dad saved up for therapy and that helped.
My brother became a hikki when he was around 11-12 (he was homeschooled) and killed himself when he was 17. I have never really talked with him much, he used to only talk with dad. Sometimes we would play games together or I would watch him play games.
Thank you for your kindness user, please have a nice day! Are you doing some kind of psychological research?

I'll answer what I'd rather have been asked. This board is so masturbatory and can be cathartic. The pros of Facebook without the social consequences right?

Anyway, until puberty he was great. We'd go out to parks and do active stuff, or play the PlayStation, sometimes when mum worked we'd go to one of the 24-hour supermarkets, we'd pick a DVD to buy together and more snacks than we could handle and have a blast. Once puberty started he distanced himself a little except the times he was very controlling, and I didn't get why, but as I grew I realised that he's not a responsible man, and I guess teens means trouble.

My mum was the one who worked. 10 hours minimum 7 days a week, sometimes overnight in a really stressful occupation. I never appreciated it. She'd pre-cook dinner, she'd still clean the house, she did EVERYTHING, and I looked up to my dad because he was "cool" and bought stuff that I realised frankly, we couldn't afford.
He'd act like the man of the house while being nothing of the sort. He cheated on my mum for years. He'd act like he knew best when really he's a lazy coward, a relic from old times, when the man could be a shit but he was the MAN thus listened to. I had NO respect for him. I'd read his texts and emails whenever I had the opportunity, lie to him whenever it was convenient and all that.
My granddad on my mother's side was my father figure, to me. He gave me good advice, built up some basic self-esteem that was sorely lacking from my parents, taught me chess and to (pardon the cliche) be myself. He taught me everyone had their strengths, although I was quiet, slow and shy that was OK.

As boyfriends I like quiet, pleasant """beta""" men. The first one turned out to have anger issues and second one issues handling money, both revealed about a year in, so I must subconsciously pick them. I have this revulsion for overconfident chad types and don't get the appeal. I like committed types, it all feels obviously a product of my upbringing.

Feel free to feel as hugged as is possible on here.

>Thank you for your kindness user, please have a nice day!
Same to you
>Are you doing some kind of psychological research?
No, but I enjoy hearing people's stories once in a while. It's interesting and gives you a new perspective on life. Yours sounds pretty sad, but thank you for sharing.
Do you want to be friends?

Damn, you know I guess the reason these formulations get to me is kinda selfish.
The only reason I haven't ctb yet is due to the way a suicide would affect the family.
I am a 20 year old son with a loving mother and a slightly cilder but still loving father.
I know exactly that if I were to kilk ymself I could slash at them first too, its the same, it'd leace scars for life.
And why am I such a pathetic fuck - I don't know, I had a good life and just can't handle university to be honest.
I am going on a tangent.
I admire your apparent strength to deal with the suckiness, I wish I was more like you.

Here (you) go. It's always nice to meet a fan.

Hm, what is that? To be honest I've never really met any "mean girls" in my life, only boys would bully me (maybe because I looked like a little lesbian haha). Besides my dad, my only friend are other women, and I've never experienced any complicated social play on their part. Have you ever been bullied, user?
I am anesthesiologist, which I think is pretty cool.

Whelp. I'm gonna answer this question in spite of the bait. No. My mother was cold. Lacking in loving emotions. She was damaged herself by my abusive father and her father. In turn, I got the resulting situation. It turned me into a man that doesn't know how to build self esteem. I look for love in women that are incapable of it-- just like my mom. It really sucks. Nothing but heartache on this end

holy shit, that sounds awful
sorry user, i would hug you if i could

Yeah, I was bullied. I'm not sure how much it impacted me.
>anesthesiologist
Euthanize me pls?
No joking for a second, what's you take on "assisted" suicide?
It'd be heaven for me for sure to know that my family would be able to just accept death like that, I'd be gone but I do see the possibility of dystopia.

What do you think stopped you from being a slut.

That's awful. You poor girl.

Slutty fembots. It's ok to be sluts. Just remember to try and improve yourselves.

>It's ok to be sluts.
No it isn't, it's disgusting so fuck off. You're just hoping for sex from a slut near you.

my penis is too small to satisfy any of you

i have nothing else to add just want everyone to know that

We all want sex from slutty fembots near us.

No, only the incel frogposting feelfags do.

Thank you user, that is very nice of you.

No, it's not really that bad, there are people itt that had it much worse. I have to decline, sorry user, but I wouldn't be a good online friend. It is already pretty tough to maintain real-life relationships for me. Unless you just want to talk once in a week, I wouldn't be any good.

MR KEK APPROVED

He was non-existent. AMA

That sounds fine, if you want. I don't really have time to talk every day anyway. Should I leave my email?

Wrong. I am not an incel frogposting feelfag. You are, and do not want sex from slutty fembots because you are a closeted homosexual.

How slutty are you as a result and how serious are your daddy issues?

Im a virgin, ive never seen it as a bad thing, ive never had a dad, so I dont know what its like to lose one, so I never let it effect me

Unironically based. Good work user. Slutty girls are best girls.

Don't let it get you fembot. He loved you in his own way.

Everyone is lying about university being the best time of your life, only normalfags feel that way. University is extremely stressful and awful, I can assure you that your job, whatever it may be, will be infinitely better. So please try to hold on for those few years, I know it is hard.
And I am honestly no good either, I used to masturbate to videos of people being brutally murdered when I was younger. I still have a problem with that, so don't me intimidated user, I am fucked up too.

no he didnt, he was a slut and had many other kids who he didnt bother with

ohh fuck. well, better that than being self-destructive.

>What kind of mommy was your mommy like?
Neglectful. My dad had to literally kidnap me and sue for custody when I was 14 months old so that my diaper would actually get changed.
>Did you always get what you wanted from mommy?
When I started visiting her again on weekends, yes. I honestly hated it.
>how long did she breastfeed you?
3 days before I just wouldn't do it anymore.
>wipe your butt?
Almost never.
>did she shove you kicking and screaming into this world at 22
Still 20 and already at college trying to be financially stable enough to move out from my dad's house
>Do you still dream about fucking mommy?
Never. But I do dream about her in other ways. The way she talks, the emotional support she's always ready to give, I miss her so damn much and I hate myself for it.

>fembot
Gotta get that laugh track going again on your ass someday.

>fembot
>having sex appeal
Ah ha ah ha ha he he ho ho ha. Ah ha.

He was a drunk who beat the dog and threw things at me. He wasn't allowed to see me anymore when I was 7 years old because he attacked me when I was seriously sick and I had called my mom to pick me up.

He's dead now. He wrecked his liver and got cancer last year.

No, I'm still a virgin and older. I have a hard time trusting others and getting close because both my parents were alcoholics and bonkers.

>sutty fembots
Actually not worth laughing at this type of idiocy.

Kill yourselves.

The foolish point of fembot threads is to find a virgin female equal to your autism, idiot. The reason the bot word was gatekeeped was so your idiocy would not slippery slope it to just normal females, of which you have just proven you have done it. You mean just any normal female, not a bot. These threads have no point.

*hugs your side*
There there, you'll be okay

I'm a dude and I can relate to this. unfortunately lost my virginity to a girl that snuck right around my trust issues. Be careful user. Be wary of the ones that slip right through your guard

>fap to vids of death
And you are a girl (female)?
Wew lad.
Would you get moist fro seeing me convulse as my brain shuts down? :^)
Banter aside!
>Uni is shit and the best time of life meme is a lie
>Just hold on for those years
Thank god I thought I was alone with this thought.
I will have to see if I can manage to hold on. The first thing I need to get in order now that the semester started is order and routine.
Thanks for the encouraging words.
College-movie-flick makers should be lined up and shot.
But I hope I can find the strength and belief in myself to make it through, evem if just for the sake of mother, father and two brothers.
Cheers. Good luck and accomplishment getting through your tough places and thought-mazes too.

c:
Want to be friends?

Why do I feel guilty after jacking off? Not even religious. Srs question.

Attached: IMG_1538.jpg (630x745, 194K)

Why don't you have kids with other men then.