Ending it tonight folks. Anything I should know before I depart?

Ending it tonight folks. Anything I should know before I depart?

Attached: sadwojak.png (268x188, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

broadjam.com/artists/songs.php?artistID=14702&mediaID=460764
youtube.com/watch?v=LwyVFW9kT8k
digital.library.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metadc799144/m2/1/high_res_d/vol21-no1-5.pdf
horizonresearch.org/Uploads/Journal_Resuscitation__2_.pdf
amazon.com/Self-Does-Not-Die-Experiences/dp/0997560800/
amazon.com/Science-Near-Death-Experience-Consciousness-Survives/dp/1594773564/
youtube.com/watch?v=gVEdQJ7qtJw
youtube.com/watch?v=mhANf60Y4Nk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hell is forever.

Origanoli.

Might as well pray, just in case ya know?

But for real though, sorry user. I forget sometimes that there is another human being on the other side of the screen.

You mean ending your habit of peeing in mountain dew bottles?

That's a good thing user

Attached: 1539817243673.gif (389x413, 1.83M)

Wanna see some more pics of my awesome s13?

Attached: giantradiatorproject.jpg (1600x1200, 307K)

Would it work if I just prayed to one divine? Not to the christian god or buddha or whatever, just the power that is.

You gotta livestream it, faggot. Make it bloodier than shuaiby and you'll leave a legacy here.

Attached: gunhead0.jpg (300x229, 14K)

See you tonight when you inevitably pussy out.

>stream it
you faggots never change, do you?

I am very suicidal too, do you have a family?
What it'd do to them is what keeps me from doing it.

that I love you.

>Anything I should know before I depart?

You will be pleasantly surprised, to say the least, once your heart stops beating. Listen to the first 25 seconds of this: broadjam.com/artists/songs.php?artistID=14702&mediaID=460764

That is what it will be like.

Attached: NDE light.jpg (1919x1007, 193K)

If you want ill provide some more and even tell you the story of the car

I don't know how I'm going to make you believe me or even if it matters but rest assured that my words are true.
>muh famiree
when you're as bad as me, things stop mattering. My """family""" can burn in hell for all I care.
That word has stopped making sense to me a long time ago.

Nobody knows for sure user

do something gigantic and get yourself on death row so you can eat something yummy

also get a big loan if you can

sure based vroomanon. go ahead.

>I don't know how I'm going to make you believe me or even if it matters but rest assured that my words are true.
A livestream of you ending it would really make sure everyone knows you're serious

people who know I'm suicidal have told me to do something big and retarded before I go and I never got the point behind it. If someone is truly suicidal then their apathy would go beyond all reason.

Don't do it. Life is so short, death is eternal. Might aswell try and do something while you're here, hope you find something to keep you going user, doesn't matter what. Just force meaning into your life by getting invested in a hobby, a group, a vision for the future. Just don't fucking end it please.

For fucks sake. Here we go.
>life is too short
mine feels like it's been going on for an eternity.
>try and do something while you're here
I tried and failed
>hope you find something to keep you going
it was over for me before it even began
>force meaning into your life by getting invested in a hobby, a group, a vision for the future
>a vision for the future
who the fuck do you think I am? I'm not bill goddamn gates. Vision for the future my ass.

If you dont record it, you just wasted it

>Vision for the future my ass.
Yea you can also record your ass. Atleast let a gay man enjoy you before you throw yourself away.

Shit youre edgy aint ya
All you should remember is that all the shit thats ok in life is gone and youre going to experience something that we dont know,that is death
Id buy you a beer before you go but i guess its not an option. See ya in hell

So what are your stats?

So basically I was searching for a car,like in school you just look for cars to pass time and shit you know,so while I was looking for cars once I remembered there was this awesome car from nfs : prostreet when I was little,it was the 200sx S13,so In the case of the game there is a manual and like some paperwork,so basically in the manual of the game there were like a 1-3 pictures of the rear lights of some cars one being the 200sx,and I didnt know the name of the car yet so basically I kept looking for what that car was and I found the european version of the car,so I started looking on used car websites and shit,and after like 5 years of searching I found just the right one,at the right price and shit,it was just 300km from my place and my dad was working just a bit away from the city the car was at,so we went there checked the car and tried everything,so I ended up buying it at rates,I paid almost a third of the normal price of that car so I knew there was something wrong with it but I ended up buying it anyways,and on the 31st of october of 2016 we took it home,my dad bought it for me with the money I had saved up at the time,so we took it home and started working on it to make it road ready,like we changed some parts and stuff,we knew that the engine was pretty fucked and after a while at the end of 2017 I started my job at a metalc working company to make some money to work on the engine and right now im still working on it to make it faster,fun fact the turbo charger of the car was broken so when we brought it home we could only drive like 60-70 kmh per hour and we went 300km home on bumpy roads

Attached: atthecarwash.png (600x526, 562K)

There's no other side. Don't believe anyone who says otherwise.

Heres also a picture of my latest drive in the night

Attached: nightdrive.png (599x600, 247K)

Well, you can't come back.

So I am gathering from this you don't get along?

Also besides all the car stuff,do you want to talk with me on discord for today? Im having a pretty boring day today because its raining outside so im searching for some company while drinking my cappuccino so I would like to spend some time with you

Instead of killing yourself, pack some clothes, all the money you have, and just leave, go somewhere random, by walking or anything, just go, forget everything about your life.
You may die, but you were going to kill yourself anyway, and you may find a purpose in your life doing so.
Just do it, leave everything behind. It's like dying in a way, but with a chance of being reborn.

Obligatory don't do it. I used to weigh 240 pounds, had no friends, had no real prospects in life, so I changed it. Now I've got real opportunities in life. You just gotta work at it instead of giving up.

And honestly, you've got no idea who it'll affect. I've known people who killed themselves, and it does affect people regardless of how insignificant they thought they were. My next door neighbor, who still had a 10 year old daughter, ended his life. Nobody knows for sure why, we all think it's because he was unable to find a lasting job and thought that he was of no value to his family.

Attached: pepe.jpg (1280x720, 240K)

It's okay we're all here for you and are gonna listen to you vent. Let it ALL out.

Seems like an idea OP

How you do it? Post a pic . When you going forward? How you not pussyout?

Anything you plan on doing before you go? Or have already done?

China numba wun

I don't know what to say in these situations but please don't kill yourself.

OP, why not get a credit card and go hard with drugs for a few months first.

would rec mdma and meth

do shrooms before you kill yourself

Attached: 1539911470353.jpg (750x1244, 163K)

If there's afterlife please spook me at night as a ghost just so I can get my shit together

If there is an afterlife could you came back and provide proof?

How are you going to do it? and you should stream it

You need to do crazy shit. Get a huge loan, do lots of psychedelics, commit a crime you'll be remembered for. Don't be a puss user.

Tens of millions of people have already done so: youtube.com/watch?v=LwyVFW9kT8k

Here is why this evidence is ignored for demonstrably irrational and unscientific reasons: digital.library.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metadc799144/m2/1/high_res_d/vol21-no1-5.pdf

Here is a peer-reviewed study in a prestigious medical journal showing quite straightforwardly that there is consciousness when brainwave activity in the neocortex ceases: horizonresearch.org/Uploads/Journal_Resuscitation__2_.pdf

Here is a 100+ documented cases of people correctly observing things that they could not possibly have observed through normal means: amazon.com/Self-Does-Not-Die-Experiences/dp/0997560800/

Here is the hands down best book on the entire subject, explicitly refuting the central points of all the skeptical objections hitherto proposed: amazon.com/Science-Near-Death-Experience-Consciousness-Survives/dp/1594773564/

Attached: Paradise.jpg (346x346, 45K)

>it was the 200sx s13
you turbomongoloid, the s13 is the 240sx, the 200sx is the s12

See you tomorrow opie-kun.

Where do you think you go when you die retard? Take a wild guess.

Attached: 1534764594674.gif (221x196, 410K)

There is the same side.

Dont user keep going please, you can do it

There is nothing that you need to other than how to kill yourself

200sx is its European name, dickbreath.
Just like its called 180sx over in Japan.

Attached: 1529012296505.jpg (480x377, 15K)

how are you going to do it?

Originalio

don't an hero, you may as well see it through.

not op user but if you have an album of photos or something I would love to see them, I love cars but know absolutely nothing about older nissans, even though I like their look a lot, I even fantasized about owning an 240sx but that's just not possible in my country, and even if it were the drift tax due to weebs would be astronomical

Dumb burger doesn't know It has different names in different countries

Attached: 1540322136354.jpg (675x745, 48K)

suicide is the pussy's way out we only have so much time on this earth, use it even if it sucks it will be over eventually. Might as well experience it

THIS
why does this post have so few replies?

if you don't stream that shit, you're wasting your legacy.

Attached: 1526504177419.gif (400x225, 1.47M)

>suicide is the pussy's way out
literally who gives a single shit

I'm a poverty stricken college student, can you will all of your stuff to me?
I'm being 100% serious. I've been suicidal before, I've attempted twice, and if you seriously want to be at peace then may you find it. Nothing I can say from this side of the screen can help you.
Would you be willing to will me your Earthly possessions?

Probs to you for having the balls to do it

This is not gonna look great on your CV bud

I might get my 1st gf soon

Those guys are right user. Your suicide will probably be insignificant in the grand scheme of things unless you go out in a way that's memorable enough like , but if enough people livestream their suicides then with time something interesting might come out of it.

I'll miss your nipples

all you need is love originally

I won't tell you
>hurr suicide permanent solution to temporary problem
or crap like that but listen up:
If you are really going to do it, make sure to put the the gun barrel inside your mouth and point it upwards directly toward your brain, unless you just want to end up as a vegetable.
Whatever you are going to do, whether you'll do it or not, god speed.

Attached: 3dgondola.jpg (324x600, 80K)

> this.
originaial

That I love you.

I've always loved you.

If you get some California Orange and Pink Kush in the same bowl (50/50) and smoke it as fast as you can, you actually ascend to heaven.

Tomorrow you will probably reincarnate as a starving african in a family with 30+ kids and you will probably dig tunnels,perform shitty ancient rituals and stay away from 100 different predators and diseases for the rest of your life.You won't have any memory from the past,but enjoy the african lifestyle.

Make sure to be successful.

You are free from suffering soon OP.
Just do it

Attached: 1534093443778.jpg (670x601, 270K)

i'd be lying if i said that i love you but you have my sympathy

That one is tame

She wouldn't want you to do it op.Don't make her sad.
youtube.com/watch?v=gVEdQJ7qtJw
Real talk now,think about your family,do you really wanna cause all that pain?I'm guessing you already caused enough since you reached this point.

Attached: 1540459663926.png (840x716, 1009K)

im a bit late but

>Anything I should know
Your parents, your friends (if you have any) will be absolutely devastated. if you are an only child, or one of two children it is very likely one of your parents will kill themselves in grief.

And if you survive you will likely be one of the 1000s of survivors who say that it was the biggest mistake of their lives.

For truly whatever pains you so, cannot feasibly be as bad as you make it out to be.
Are you indebted and impoverished? live a frugal life, only saving money to buy yourself some beers at the end of the week.

Are you traumatized/embarrassed over past life trauma. Move someplace new. If you convince yourself you have started anew your mind will let your worries away.

Are you clinically depressed and anxious/ suffering from mental disorders, get therapy and eventually medication, it is better to live a life assisted by mind alterations than to die a pitiful death causing great pain on your nearest.

Remember you are worth life, you were once a child full of curiosity and happiness, and then life took a turn for the worst, but try to find your way back, heal your inner child. give up your identity and become a new man. A man with humility and kindness for who knows suffering like you do?

If you want to hang out on discord just reply, i will be up all night tonight, or all day wherever it is you live.

Attached: 1491019448149.jpg (598x477, 45K)

Not OP but
>Your parents, your friends (if you have any) will be absolutely devastated
The thing about being dead is, I wouldn't give a fuck about any of that, and it's possible that the expectations his relatives put on OP were what drove him to suicide in the first place
>And if you survive you will likely be one of the 1000s of survivors who say that it was the biggest mistake of their lives
Just survival instincts hijacking your brain after the fact, besides there are plenty of ways to make reasonably sure you don't survive
>Remember you are worth life, you were once a child full of curiosity and happiness, and then life took a turn for the worst, but try to find your way back, heal your inner child. give up your identity and become a new man. A man with humility and kindness for who knows suffering like you do?
Oh what the fuck, stop with the sappy shit
No one can become again a child after having grown up, unless they get a concussion or something, and being humble and kind does you nothing if you still feel alone, disconnected and unloved

>The thing about being dead is, I wouldn't give a fuck about any of that
>Just survival instincts hijacking your brain after the fact

It is very common for depression to disguise itself as rational thought. It always struck me that people who argue like this seems to think they stumbled upon something new, we are all bundles of nerves walking around trying to find some meaning, what are you going to do about it is the question.

>No one can become again a child after having grown up.

Wrong i did, i was deep in depression, my friends turned on me, i was a lonely neckbeard douche bully/victim alcoholic trainwreck of a person, there didnt pass a day where i didn't want to kill myself.

And now i am buoyant, happy and fulfilled, working my lame job, living in my lame apartment, playing video games, going to the pub. Only thing missing is a girlfriend.

>and being humble and kind does you nothing if you still feel alone, disconnected and unloved

What if i told you, you feel alienated because of your mindset, your egotism and your cynicism. Start loving others and they might return the favor. You would be surprised how many people feel just like you, or have felt just like you. And if you reach out to them they would be just as happy as you would be if someone reached out to you.

listen to more Louis Armstrong, get some vitamine D, in winter months you can get it by eating free range eggs and fatty fish, it will do you a lot of good.

You shouldn't do it. Check into a local ER.

if there is no god(s)
>given one shot at life
>don't like it
>decide to forfeit
LOL fag you don't get any other chances

if there is a God
>given one shot at life in this world
>don't like it
>get punished in afterlife for being a fag

There's literally 100% downsides to this, and 0% upsides user

Duh, wont miss u
Ill prolly do the same myself

What if God doesn't care if you kill yourself. Not everyone is a christfag

not that user, but thanks for this. I'm fascinated with NDEs and have had a few supernatural events occur in my life, leading me to belief, but it all feels so unsubstantial when I look hard for proof. I appreciate you sharing these articles and stuff.

Scenario 1, no gods and no afterlife:

>Don't like life
>End it
>No consequences

Scenario 2, god(s) and wonderful afterlife:

>Don't like life
>Go to paradise
>A sane and compassionate afterlife won't care about trivial details of your earth life decision processes
>Paradise forever

If you don't like life, just quit it. There are literally zero bad consequences either way.

Attached: D663CCO.gif (354x369, 17K)

>Anything I should know before I depart?

Yep. Your last moments will be more terrifying and lonely than anything you've ever experienced in your life.

Nothing you've experienced in the past will match it.

see you tomorrow!
hahahahaha

why would you even kill yourself?

Talking completely out of your ass desu.

If this is what it's like then, then why is it like this now.

Don't kill yourself just leave, take it frome someone who is only alive because my extension cord was too weak and snapped. Fuck it all society can go fuck itself sell everything don't bother telling your family just leave you can go anywhere. True apathy is a gift because it enables you to do anything because the outcome doesn't matter anyway.

Am I? You think I'm just trying to scare you?

okay
>kill yourself
>get reincarnated as dog
gg wp

a dog's life seems about 100x more fun than mine

Yes because the only other option is another random popular religion. Fuck off brainlet

You are alive so I assume you can't possibly know

Because life is a bit like a video game, or a university course. Some of us want a challenge, an interesting experience, or a learning experience. If you are interested in exploring that question further I recommend this video: youtube.com/watch?v=mhANf60Y4Nk

In essence, these lives are chosen voluntarily, just like we choose to watch a movie, read a book, or play a video game voluntarily.

Attached: 1403819716101.jpg (1920x1200, 537K)

can you cut off your hand and leave it for one of us to find?
I want to make a hand of glory.

>You are alive so I assume you can't possibly know

Assume whatever the fuck you want. After all, everyone else lived a charmed life but you.

I mean we could go through every religion, and basically none of them have suicide as something positive. In Jewland, if you kill yourself you go to eternal non-existence, void and darkness.