Why do modern women race mix more then men?

Why do they do it Jow Forums?

Attached: FFA32067-FC93-49A7-934C-AE2E92D10634.jpg (618x697, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VqGtkv6Mco8
youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because they can?

nice bait

You do realise in order to race mix there has to be the same number of men and women involved?

56% face

they don't

Not bait user, just a question. Why is it so common now?

they dont actually someone post that shit graph on race marriage

I think you should check your math on that one...

Not if the white guys just don’t date anyone like real ideas right now

No? 20 white women can race mix with the same black man. In fact, up until 8,000 years ago, 17 women reproduced for every 1 man who reproduced.

Because they don't.

They don't. They just put themselves more on social media, so you notice them more.

You guys are going to post marriage stats, I’m not talking about that, just why so many white girls date and fuck non whites. Not marriage

I have seen this thread before, same question different pic

Women have historically had very little in group loyalty. Where I live it's how you can tell the white trash and bad families

its in their nature

Women tend not to be loyal to the tribe when they don't see a reason for being loyal

back in the days or still today in non west countries women are seen as bad when they betray their tribe.

for example during the time of WW2 many women stated a realtion with nazis soldiers.
When the Nazis left there country these women were humiliated publicly for what they have done.

today women in the west don't get humiliated for race mixing of being unloyal to there tribe anymore. There is nothing holding them back

Can you answer the question? Why is pic related so common?

Attached: 80973E03-41F8-4E59-B544-29844E6C1044.jpg (634x846, 152K)

yeah im sure nobody else had that question, its clearly a bot net conspiracy, exactly how trump got elected (((them))) (((yourafaggot)))

No it’s old fags fighting back against storm fags to get them so mad they leave. Fuck off back to blacked.com

if it's the pic, it's because it's a Swedish YouTuber whose husband bailed on her

they don't.

all the rest of you in this thread should stop fucking falling for the bait.
every fucking day it's the same.

that girls even today, have extremely low race mixing rates, should give all of you something to be happy about.
even through wave after wave of attempts at subversion, they still stick with their own race.
this should make you happy, Jow Forums.
go find your girl and stop replying to this kike bait.

Attached: 1510551075390.png (128x128, 24K)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

source?
the ones I have say differently

Attached: beauty.jpg (1074x811, 143K)

take one guess

Attached: 1504938002667.jpg (639x576, 81K)

Attached: intermarr.jpg (611x759, 87K)

>why are a small group of niggers fucking a small group of every race's women?
Globalism

Attached: womn.png (495x807, 44K)

Because otherwise they have to mix with people like the denizens of Jow Forums

Literally who fucking cares
They're not that many to do so, and those who do are sluts that would have left you if they'd hook up with you beforehand

That's actually true. Tribalism is very real. People tend to stick with their own.

Attached: frinds.jpg (1024x876, 97K)

youtube.com/watch?v=VqGtkv6Mco8

Attached: -WNCe2Ks90OAeb8halD_HA.jpg (640x462, 70K)

because most women want babies and White men are very bad at making babies.
Also women have an instinct they know if they have a White child it will get bullied at School and have disadvantages.
A half Brown child can walk invisible among the new 56% or lower generatin

You mean as in they produce more mixed babies than men?
Men in this degenerate world see a baby as a poor outcome, so endeavor to prevent this from happening.

Anyway, saged.

True

Coping intensifies

so even asians don't like asians

Lol Kek

asian women are the most race-mixers of all

Simply not true. They race-mix evenly

Attached: 1524495334646.png (310x446, 10K)

Interracial marriages such as Arabs and Swedes is very common nowdays, but to all Arabs and swedes married to eachother that I know Divorced later in their 40s, and Tbh arab with nordic genes doesn’t sometimes go to well, and for blacks breeding with whites is a big gamble for how the children will be desu

both of them are ugly as hell

Women tend to act with a pack mentality and are easy to influence.
Media has made it "trendy" to race mix.

That’s marriage faggot not dating or even fucking. Nice try though

I honestly have no idea how Asian men restrain themselves from butchering us white males the way we plunder their women.

Jow Forumsacks get upset when 1 in 10 mentally deranged/obese white women are culturally enriched, even though women of all races love white men. Literally half of these gook girls are going for whitey when Asian men get nearly no attention from anyone. Madness.

who want to give their children the Sóybóy genes anyways, nordic genes are the ultimate low testosterone specie next to asians.

pure Arabs and blacks will always have the highest

It is becoming less common.

The reason it was common (2005-2015) was because the Jew Hollywood was pushing blacks as the "forbidden fruit". It is a sign of womans liberation to open your legs to the former slave. It is also a sign of your great moral character as a compassionate white woman who has moved beyond fear of the former slave.

I am fine with white women going after black men. It weeds out the degenerate white women. It is a sign of serious moral failing. She is not qualified to breed with white men.

>I once saw a negro athlete sprinting up and down the street in front of a restaurant in Los Angeles. I guess he was working out. A big fat ugly 60 year old white women literally leaned on her car door watching him with a perverted smile on her face, completely shameless, as her husband was getting into the seat next to her. I am scarred forever seeing the degeneracy.

Attached: 2A4B20C300000578-3151853-image-m-6_1436257017124.jpg (306x464, 24K)

From this. Everyone wants a piece of Whitey... We must PROTECT your precious genes!

Attached: 1524398479674.jpg (550x764, 97K)

inability to grasp basic loyalty

that, and niggerdick

You’re correct that women of all races like white men, except white women

Kek it’s more common now bro, have you been outside

the black guy was her husband or?

Basically this.

youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw

They should use their supposed high IQ to come up with an effiecent way to make their dicks bigger, thats the only way they can combat the interracial marriages rising and ultimately stop them from going extinct

you need to provide sources for that, because all the evidence posted here contradicts you

Same with whites. We have to do something

Yes. It is less common then say five years ago.

Ten years ago it was very trendy. It is a dying fad.

All the roasties are looking for beta white men to settle down with now.

Logically speaking they don't, it takes one man and one woman to make a child, so it's 1:1

Nice try Mohammeds.

to be fair, all east-asian countries have to do is keep their borders closed
then it wouldn't even be an issue

Old info graphs about marriage don’t reflect the trend of 20 something’s getting blacked at college and the club.

>All the roasties are looking for beta white men to settle down with now
I can't even

Attached: 1521676946000.gif (350x373, 2.98M)

Because Women are emotional nutcases and low self esteem makes them drag the bottom for the worst. No self respecting normal white woman would EVER fuck a stinking ape nigger.

Attached: 6587508C-E0CD-4C47-BF33-EAB1E84E66DB.jpg (1200x797, 104K)

>college
and you have your answer

Can't speak for America friendo but over here they do.

This is true. I used to work in a job that allowed me to get a look at some statistics of mental health in my city. about 80% of mentally ill women in relationships were with men of another race (including non-white women). Somehow they are right at the bottom of the barrel. I don't fully understand how it can be so extreme (in a country where around 2% are mixed race) but it's a true blessing.

No-one gives a shit about dick size except Jow Forumsacks and the most gruesome of harlots.

“Exotic” complex

No “official intelligence” was used to open the FBI’s investigation into allegations of collusion between Russia and President Donald Trump’s 2016 campaign, House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence Chairman Devin Nunes (R-Calif.) said on Fox News’ “Sunday Morning Futures.”
“It took us a long time to actually get this, what’s called the electronic communication. As we know it now, for your viewers … it’s the original intelligence, the original reasons, that the counterintelligence investigation was started,” Nunes said.
“Now, this is really important to us because the counterintelligence investigation uses the tools of our intelligence services that are not supposed to be used on American citizens,” he continued. “So we’ve long wanted to know well, what intelligence did you have that actually led to this investigation?”
The congressman added, “We now know that there was no official intelligence that was used to start this investigation.”
> no official intelligence that was used to start this investigation.”
Stop replying to slide threads

I actually do notice quite a few white women wit black men in my city these days. Disturbing trend.

Yeah sure buddy

Attached: 501B6B06-A16B-4077-8FCB-8F9C2AFD8293.jpg (640x640, 95K)

Well It’s not going to happen till the baby boomers die out and the people right now who are surrounded (big dicks better satisfaction) type of stuff (basically everyone in the world) will replace the scientists of today (boomers) soon

>Why do they do it Jow Forums?
Because they're fucking useless idiot bitches who have low standards.

I can't tell if you're baiting or what, but Jesus you're dumb

You didn't say "whites" in the subject, moron

welfare

It’s literally everywhere. And spreading

Attached: A08525BB-0ADC-4783-B5AC-F81E32411C68.jpg (640x920, 88K)

Baiting. It’s so fucking easy. Stormfags will give you 300 yous thread after thread lol