Want to keep drinking

>want to keep drinking
>mummy is in the living room and will shout at me if she sees me walk past with alcohol

just let me kill myself in peace mummy

Attached: 1505613298700.png (450x450, 228K)

>Go to kitchen
>grab some pop
>Pour glass of pop
>Fill glass halfway with alcohol
>Walk past without getting harrassed
>Enjoy drinkies

Attached: 1504133378035.jpg (720x552, 58K)

Tuck it in your pants.

Attached: images (1).png (211x239, 8K)

I'd throw you out desu

>calling soda pop

Ok Tyrone/jose

Attached: Soda.jpg (1192x885, 234K)

why? i'm a good boy. i work hard. i make mummy and daddy proud

ok boomer

>not soft drink
who the fuck refers to all soft drinks as "coke"

>mom tells me to watch my drinking
>aunt tells her to leave me alone

Attached: 1493441872729.png (440x583, 274K)

Who's alcohol are you drinking, theirs or yours? Are you legal age? If you're of age and have money and can't figure out a way to drink on the DL at your parents house you might be retarded

>calling soft drinks soda

>soda
>coke

does living close to the ocean literally make you homosexual or something

Its soda water you fucking mongrels. Pop is some 50's kiddie shit. 'Oh it pops wow! Lets call it pop!' Dumb fucking ingrates dont know jack or shit.
t. CT
>implying coke niggers
Get FUCKING bent you disgusting troglodytes.

Attached: 1514949028072.png (208x238, 55K)

soft drink master race soda and pop both sound gay

>Soft drinks
Are you from the fucking 1950's?

Fuck you sodie pop is the only way

its called australia user its the same thing

sodie pop is ok for the meme but you have to use both words one or the other is shit

it's mine. i'm 21. i still live with my parents for financial reasons. i prefer to chill my beers before drinking them but the fridge is downstairs and i need to walk through the living room to retrieve it. i keep spirits in my room but that's less comfy and i prefer to drink beer while watching films or anime

>i keep spirits in my room but that's less comfy

you're clearly not beyond the point of no return if this even matters to you, possibly an alcoholic but not full-blown, just quit right now man. Stop drinking. Trust me it's not worth it. That shit will eventually snowball, drain your money, kill your health, and everyone thinks it won't happen to them until you're 32 with liver pain and sweating over the smallest physical activity.

Since you're not going to listen anyways, just throw a few shots of whisky or rum into hot tea for comfier spirits or buy a mini fridge for your room, could probably pick up a used one for 50-100 if anyone is selling in your area.

Attached: 1539996583218.png (1003x1080, 1.19M)

assert your dominance grab two cans chuck one at your mums head and take the other to drink

you're right, i know i need to stop and it's only going to get worse. but i honestly only feel like i can be happy if there's alcohol in my system. my life's just so fucking boring

>muh soda
>muh pop
>muh coke
>muh soft drink

>not calling it fizzy wizzy

Attached: 4574373.jpg (618x597, 144K)

Hello this is soda pop

Attached: Bogdanoff.jpg (500x387, 49K)

>Fizzy Jizzy

Attached: 1540505397509.png (206x370, 156K)

that's a dude i dont give a fuck what you queers say it's a fucking dude

you are actually retarded. do you not know how to search the fucking internet and find out for yourself?