Relationship Goals

What are your relationship goals, if any, Jow Forums?

Mine is pic related.

Attached: 4B349407-E98C-4C45-A346-AC6F6398EBB7.jpg (825x1024, 105K)

I want to be a tradtrap wife to a alpha male

to fall asleep with her
to lie in darkness with her on my arms and talk to sleep
to be so comfy
to have warm and sensitivity gf
to finally feel some atention from her
to do and then eat some food togehter
to have a lot of various types of sex
TO JUST HAVE HER

I just want a girlfriend, just to snuggle, who's not into SM shit and be shocked, sounds like everyone wants to get hurt or hurt someone nowadays during sex.. most of my life I had to hit people and get hit, even did that as a job, I don't want to do that in bed.
if she's funny, nerdy, cute, has no tattoo, don't like make up and piercings/jewelries, it's even better, but basically I just want someone in my life I don't have to be violent with...

I want a:
>Trap/trans
>Who is dominant
>Likes video games and anime and cosplay
>Will cook for me and be a mommy gf
Then I could provide and be the working husbando I always wanted to be.

is it gay to suck on trap balls?

You can always knit your own Pokemon-themed cock socks, OP

No, not gay at all. It's a trap.

>best friend type of relationship
>playing vidyas together
>banter
>cuddle
>watch movies
>not that big of a sex drive but whenever she's down I'll make sure she cums more than once every time
they don't cum from penetration you fucking faglords
>cuddled up drinking hot cocoa during the winter
just chill y'know?

I want a girlfriend I can chill and talk about D&D with all the time. Maybe even make characters and bounce ideas off each other

fucking gay furry

I hope to have a practice bf by the end of the year. I wanna have a serious around the end of next year though.

I wish I was that girl.

I wish you were that girl too user

Where do you live? Originally, that is.

Florida irigisk

Texas, here. Not that far. What sort of girl do you like?

Nice goal user. Take your bica.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.png (822x1150, 1.37M)

Really dorky/Nerdy. Creative, and willing to let me DM most of the games. Not too fat also I suppose

To move out in 2019, get fit (again), create a space I'll be proud to bring people back to, and not make the same mistakes as before.

I have somebody who's showing an interest in me, but I'm not ready yet.

To have a female partner who isn't insane once a month.

I just want to ask this really nice and hot girl out, femdom would be nice but i'll take what i can get cuz im betafag

I basically want a girl who is actually a guy personality-wise (but with the best feminine personality traits thrown in).

>chilled out
>not spiteful
>just wants normal things like an adult relationship above infatuation
>wants someone to be loyal to
>not a loser and is smart (imo an awful lot of women are losers who have weak and shit personalities)
>dislikes pretentiousness and doesn't like things just because it makes her look cool

What I'm describing is literally who my best friends are, except a girl lmao

I'm a 28yo virgin who got to experience lying like this with a girl on the couch for an entire evening watching movies. It was honestly the best I ever felt in my life and I want to experience that regularly in a relationship.

Attached: 3e44aead488d5d121b3b3bb35e05bc5a-good-morning-my-love-good-night.jpg (474x313, 20K)