Men are scary and intimidating...

Men are scary and intimidating. There is nothing stopping a random guy from tackling you and stabbing you 20 times on the way down. Men can knock out or kill a person with one punch. Men can be horrifically violent and get away with it, with ease, due to their naturally higher levels and capacity for strength, endurance, and viciousness. Men are more likely to be aggressive, violent, and immune to guilt or self-control. Men who exhibit the dark triad are more likely to be successful and well-off, and to hold positions of power, influence, or authority. Why interact with or be around men you do not have pre-established trust with? Women are the superior gender, really, and are more likely to be friendly, open-minded, of conscience and emotiveness, and of high moral standard than men. Not all women are like that, not all men are like the above, but why risk it? Girls and women are awesome, dumb or smart alphas are not, unless they have the capacity for decency, a rare-seeming trait amongst that group. Beta male master-race!

Attached: 1522880764637.jpg (1000x707, 155K)

>women are the superior gender
>but women make all their choices based on emotions and chemicals in the brain, can't think for themselves
>men make rational choices based on logic
>men are the ones who built society
>after women were given rights, society immediately became a shithole

>men make rational choices based on logic
>proceed to shitpost, orbit and drool over girls on the internet that 8 in 10 times are other men or trannies.

Umm men are the ones who act on their violent emotional angry monkey brains, they destroy society more than they build. Just look at every war in history.

>>proceed to make and invent everything that makes your life comfortable today

Why don't women just make themselves available so no one has to turn to trannies or sexbots?
oh right they enjoy causing pain and getting over on everyone

yeah and each indiviual women view each other as competition. you think they somehow would have been better?

>I claim everything ever done by my gender or race!
>except the bad things. Are you stupid, I wasn't there how is it my fault

>Men can be horrifically violent and get away with it, with ease
Source? Stop projecting your inferiority issues on men, I'm sorry you're a weakling at least you got to be a fucking princess in the age of womyn.

>men are logical
>they build their whole life around chasing roasts instead of self improving and being selfish to enjoy their own life

This baito is so obvious.

Learn self defence you stupid fuck. Guess what? Men also will tackle and stab other men 20 times. People are not safe from other people which is why you have to protect yourself.

We are animals. Animals attack each other, in every single animal group this happens.

Get over yourself.

>>except the bad things. Are you stupid, I wasn't there how is it my fault
He said as he completely ignores all the horrible shit women do and their god awful personalities

I want to ryona a femoid until she learns to love it

Did you grow up around blacks?
I was on the hockey team from 6th grade onwards and never felt this kind of anxiety.
>Men can be horrifically violent and get away with it
No.

>changes the subject
>we should also worship all women because a few women did something good in history

if you consider advocating for importing niggers, spics, and sandniggers by the millions to increase crime rates and bring down society good, then I guess they have done something good

>they build their whole life around chasing roasts instead of self improving and being selfish to enjoy their own life
hmm let's see how that would turn out
>men decide to enjoy life
>90% of them die childless
>society falls apart because they don't go for women to have a family with
great bait.

That post must be the biggest troll ever. So many shit is said in this first post I'm losing braincells every word I read.

Attached: stupid.jpg (258x195, 10K)

>8 in 10 times are other men or trannies
lmao men make better women than women

It's a rough world out there. You can celebrate being weak all you want but if you ever end up wanting to compete, you're going to have to have power and know how to handle it.

Being weak has gotten me nothing. You have to fight to get anything.

>this bait is obvious
>proceedsto bite this shit out of it and stab that hook every which way in his mouth

lmao

Funny thing is that it's not ironic or intentionally bait-y in any way, that's just a shitty side effect of posting on Jow Forums.

Attached: 1536758033373.jpg (1000x800, 61K)

>There is nothing stopping a random guy from tackling you and stabbing you 20 times on the way down.
Restraint and inhibition, you know, things that roasties don't have.
>Men can knock out or kill a person with one punch. Men can be horrifically violent and get away with it, with ease, due to their naturally higher levels and capacity for strength, endurance, and viciousness.
Emphasis on CAN. Again, restraint and inhibition. Men have overcome their primal instincts, women are still impulse-driven creatures.
>Men who exhibit the dark triad are more likely to be successful and well-off, and to hold positions of power, influence, or authority.
You are confusing assertiveness, will to work and dominance for violence, physical aggression and abuse.
>Women are the superior gender, really, and are more likely to be friendly, open-minded, of conscience and emotiveness, and of high moral standard than men.
Wide-spread myth. Empathy for example is widely regarded a female trait, yet a majority of women are unable to feel and express empathy.
>Girls and women are awesome, dumb or smart alphas are not, unless they have the capacity for decency, a rare-seeming trait amongst that group.
Girls and women are awsome because they have a wet hole between their legs which just happens to be able to spit out children.
Alphas are awesome because they managed to assert and seperate themselves from the masses through sheer will, hard work, and admittedly a bit of luck.
>Beta male master-race!
oh this is a white-knight orbiter thread.

Attached: 1539347213428.gif (300x577, 279K)

>proceeds to call men violent and powerful and can do anything.
>"women are superior"

As a woman, I think you're forgetting the part about both sexes being shit but since women don't have the physical strength to be violent, they're more likely to use emotional tactics that REALLY don't get called out because there's no physical indicators like bruises. Just meet men in a public space where others can save you if he goes ape shit. It doesn't matter with women due to double standards in public and extra vulnerability in private.