How do I move to a new city if im stuck on shitty probation?

how do I move to a new city if im stuck on shitty probation?

how do I find a job there? and how do I prove I have one?

Attached: 1491648650936.jpg (250x250, 20K)

Holy shit bud, you make these threads daily.

How long is your probation??
How did you manage to get money to move before arrested?
Where did that money go?
What did you get arrested for?

Anyways, work, wait out probation, leave when done with lots of money.

Stop posting this shit

do what you already do, dui-fag
suck cocks

>tfw got 2 duis but lucked out so i just had a year probation and now idont drink and drive like a tard

Lol, don' smok spice. You fucking dork. I have a sweet spot for retarded USNY faggots. It really sucks here

Attached: image.jpg (1366x824, 158K)

no its like a lifelong of probation I dont want to

must be nice to not have a curse

How many years brother? I know you don't like to talk about it, but god damn just fucking say

how bad were your circumsances? i blew pretty high but i also didnt hit anything or anyone and was just speeding a bit

>moving on probation

Ain't gonna happen bucko

its supposed to be easy to transfer it they even told me that but gods just gonna come down and strike me down when I try

Don't you just hate this guy? He comes here to complain and share his sob story, but then he doesn't even share like half the details.

>smoke spice
>can't get piss tested over it
Not that I know if he does, I assume you've been following his posts, but that is the whole reason the gov caved and made weed legal in the first place was so at least they could piss test those on probation.

Hey asshole. Your probation isn't more than a year. You could trans it over to another city, the one that you've been eyeing easily enough. Turns out you're full of shit when viewed by a mastermind like me. Fuck you. you are bisexual , horny and poor. Thats just the dice nigger

Attached: image.gif (400x400, 147K)

what difference does it make my life is already over

what does the severity matter

>they told you

What they tell you and what they're gonna do are two different things. My PO said the same shit but guess what, when it came time to follow through they gave me the runaround and came up with a bunch of excuses not to do it. If your charge isn't too serious and it's your first offense, i suggest you violate your probation (not by committing a crime ya dingus) and serve out whatever time in jail because they will almost certainly not let you move unless there's extraordinary circumstances.

Of course my advice means fuckall because you won't tell us what you did.

idk what any of this means but I want to transfer but I feel like gods just gonna come down and make it impossible when I try and my probation is for fucking ever

i have to wait to finish a probation sentence to do anything and if i do get it reduced i think they'll give me a max sentence of like a year and thats after its reduced

if it was 6 months or something id just do that

i might just run out on it when it gets reduced if i have to go jail anyway just come do it whenever i feel like it instead of this shit

If you know english you heard me. Shut the fuck up

Attached: image.jpg (209x241, 8K)

What is your fucking CHARGE you absolute fucking goober. The fact you won't even tell us anonymously makes me think you diddled kids

and my first PO was going to do the thing to transfer it for me and he was about to submit the application and he looked into my case and said I was on deferred sentencing so I have to wait until thats over to do it

I hope I can but I got a new PO whos a massive bitch but im hoping it gets changed after my deferred sentencing shit is over

If it's literally life probation it probably is a sex crime. By 'probation' he means he's on a sex offender list and doesn't want to move because he'll have to inform all his neighbors.

ive said it a shit load of times its not even anything bad I just dont really want my story out there incase people identify me or some shit

its a minor charge in any other state but its like life ruining bull shit here

no its just really fucking long and its life ruining to me because im just gonna be stuck here for a long ass time after already being stuck here for a long as fuck time

its just my life is ruined its not a sex crime

You are very bad at lying to descent men. If you fucked up bad enough, bad things will happen to you because you you are here

no I barely do anything bad I just accidentally took too much of a pill and slid off the road because the weather is shit here and I got fucked I try really hard not to do anything bad

the most I did was smoke weed and pop a few pills I usually dont do anything illegal or stupid and then the one time I do its on accident and I get fucked what the fuck. how am I not cursed

You act pretty retarded for being a "high IQ god like human being" (yes, I read your last two or three threads).

He got a DWI or something for crashing a car and having weed in his car. He has like 3 years probabtion and lives in upstate new york. Oh, and he's black (I didn't know black people lived in the sticks up there). LOL.

Thanks detective. Three years is nothing. Shut the fuck up

its pretty fucking long when ive been waiting for years to leave already. and thats a pretty fucking long probation most people dont get it much longer unless its a super serious crime

supposedly you can get off probation for good behavior and paying everything off but I feel like all people have to do is say no fuck you and its over

Nigger, you almost killed someone

Are you the guy who fucked up and got someone killed in an industrial accident?

that other guy up there just said that he got 2 duis and got a fuckin year!

And you need to be left alone with me in a room with no exit

Did you have priors before you crashed the car? Was it your car?

I had one other dui yeah thats why I got fucked. its fucking shit my first one was over a hit of weed and it was a long time ago I didn't even know you could get a dui for weed

Honestly it sounds like the judge made the right decision. You got caught for driving poorly while high the first time, and then you kept driving high and crashed your car.

Dude. Stop. Driving. While. High.

Lol, what are you even doing? He is a remorseless, dangerous, faggot

Attached: image.png (568x548, 88K)

And he's a nigger too. Don't forget that.

Quit acting like a nigger OP. You can't thug life in a small town. Just stop it.

it was a mistake thats why im just kinda like fuck this sucks I obviously dont wanna kill or hurt anyone

t
the judge has no say in it my state just gives the same long fucked up probation sentences to every single crime. hes actually being really lenient giving me a chance to earn a misdemeanor and shit the judge seems cool

You have absolutley fucked up bad more than once. The judge absolutely has say in your case. Everyone here thinks you're a fucking peace of shit for your false pretenses and the nature of crime. Your posts are a disease. I will help sabatage your shit, nigger

no my state has standard probation sentences. every other state has guidelines that says like 1-2 years or 2-5 years or something mine doesn't have that. they give the same probation sentence for every crime no matter what unless its really minor

>3 years probation fir crashing your car barred out

Damn lmao shit like this makes me love being white. I got charged with agg. Assault with a deadly weapon, my lawyer got it reduced to a misdemeanor so they offered me a year of probation. 1 month into it I stopped showing up because I was smoking weed, spent 30 days in jail and then they let me off with time served, no probation

Moral of the story, don't commit crimes unless you're white.

how do I get my life to be better?

HOW OFTEN DO YOU HAVE TO REPORT DUMBASS

Pray you wake up tomorrow as a white man. Other than that Idk what to tell you

I hate white folks like this. Absolutely nothing of substance to offer anyone. I will never trust OP. You all are the same, fuck off this board double niggers

my state doesn't offer leniency to anyone white black or anything they only give harsh as fuck sentences for anything

do you think when my shit gets reduced i can just get a month in jail or something like that

How to get life to be better

1.Stop doing drugs
2.If you can't stop doing drugs, do them in moderation, and do them alone, and do them at home. Do not do drugs and then drive. Do not transport significant quantities of drugs in your car.
3.Get a job or go back to school or both

And moving to a big city like LA or Miami (like you've mentioned in previous threads) is porbably not a good idea for you. You'd be working a shitty minimum wage job and pronably get yourself into even more trouble.

oh.

I forgot a step too.

4. Complete your probation and be a good boy.

Motherfucker, and yet you show no remorse for your fucked up actions, twice. You only constantly wine and attention whore in my only place of comfort and truth. You should really shut the fuck up right now. Like get a fucking clue before you get got nigga

Is it deferred adjudication? That's the main thing that matters when it comes to probation

I want to transfer my shit if I get trapped here im gonnna be the most evil degenerate this world has ever seen

yeah but after that I still get fucked and stuck on probation. im hoping they just care about fines and shit

You are evil. I called you out and now you admit it. Fuck you

this place and life makes me evil

>its just my life is ruined its not a sex crime
well what is it then? fuck sake you can tell us, it's not like we're gonna narrow you down it's a crime for fucks sake, it's probaly happened multiple times.

I'm not falling for it. Fuck off and burn

>if I get trapped here im gonnna be the most evil degenerate this world has ever seen

That's not going to make things better for you user. Make lemonade out of lemons mane.

I dont know what to do with my life. I have like one business opportunity I wanna get started in but everything feels like meaningless to me

as long as im trapped out here theres nothing I can do with my life even with a million dollars im still stuck here alone

From the posting style, I think this is either the guy who was arrested while driving on a high dose of Xanax, or the guy who broke into his old high school, and stole a bunch of computers.

You are a retarded beta bitch onion cub. Who the fuck says shit like that? You are half my problem with evil shits like this