Redpill me on psychedelic drugs

Redpill me on psychedelic drugs.

Attached: 127A0B6E-60E8-485D-9C1C-006649A9ACD3.jpg (250x219, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

journals.sagepub.com/doi/pdf/10.1177/0269881117725915
youtube.com/watch?v=9PkjfMW3I0I
youtube.com/watch?v=mHpTiq71Cws
m.youtube.com/watch?v=YlGqN3AKOsA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I dunno. Listen to lots of Tool and read some Jung I guess, who the fuck knows.

kinda neat but ruined by normies

Attached: 1516369654493.jpg (384x390, 15K)

Alright, lets get this out onto a tray...
...Nice, mkay....

they are the blue pill

so fucking overrated

just like every other drugs and even sex

>doselet identified

A heroic dose of any psychedelic will 100% guarantee a changed perception of life. Could be positive, could be negative. Small doses are good for partying or chilling out. Normies think they can help you get over mental illnesses but in my experience (Acid 15+ times, Shrooms 10+ times, DMT and Salvia once) mental illnesses can turn a trip into a hellish experience. I dont regret it at all though because they were all interesting trips. Well I regret it a little bit since Im a little retarded now.

Attached: 1520190393014.png (600x600, 328K)

They're perfect drugs for literature and math. I love studying ancient humanities and doing technical analysis on the markets while on Psychedelics.

What evidence is there that psychoactive compounds like psilocybin can improve symptoms of mental illness.

Never tried it, but I'd like to for science of course.

>drug that's known for changing people's lives forever
That's the fucking opposite of a blue pill

Good shit, as long as you do a bit of resaerch beforehand you should have a good time on them. I've never gotten the "dude acid teaches you life lessons" meme or anything. But they are still fun drugs that are also among the safest.

I think the basic premise is that the "world outlook" changing properties consistently reported about psychedelics are usually positive and therefore can help people get over trauma and depression. Dont take my word for it, the studies out there are pretty legit.

They're great.
Take them.

I've done shrooms twice, shit was real comfy. It also cured my depression for a few weeks after each trip.

Attached: interested_psychedelic_mushroom_frog.jpg (522x480, 114K)

done 5g shroom trips, LSD, mdma, DXM and DMT

ama

Drugs bad

Hmmm, for some reason you talk like an NPC. Care to explain why "drugs bad"?

Psilocybin mushroom trips often improve depression symptoms in patients, with the effects lasting months. This paper is pretty interesting and proposes a mechanism to explain this: journals.sagepub.com/doi/pdf/10.1177/0269881117725915

Attached: shrooms.png (1177x730, 298K)

Its hardley ever a red if its a pill at all

Anyone else tripping tonight? I want someone to chat hippy bullshit with.

drugs are bad because god doesn't want you to do them

I'm getting into shrooms, and I'd love to try LSD honestly.
Huge pothead smokin on some rn

Is LSD still illegal?

its fun, what more reason do you need.

unfortunately yes.
shrooms are awesome, LSD though may be better if not just because i feel way less self-conscious on it.

>be mentally ill
>do fucktons of psychedelics this summer
>lsd 15 times dmt 10 times
>now psychotic and more mentally ill than before
The fucking machine elves man

>god doesn't want you to do them

then i reject god

Try datura and complete your transformation

Fun to begin with, will quickly destroy your life.

>Acid 15+ times, Shrooms 10+ times, DMT and Salvia once
Calls others doselets, goes on to state how youve hardly used any drugs at all. You're a retarded teenager, get clean and educate yourself. Fucking moron.

Psychedelics are for druggies, intellectuals, retards, experience seekers aka SHEEP

Do mediation OP. It's better than drugs.
youtube.com/watch?v=9PkjfMW3I0I

youtube.com/watch?v=mHpTiq71Cws

Also psychedelics are really unpredictable. It helps some people and doesn't at all. Look at this user

>look at me I did the most drugs
Here's your medal

So... I'm god?

i love shrooms, thats the only one i've tried. well weed aswell but it didn't do much for me, even when i ate alot of edibles

I'm on a come up right now. Give me some good songs to peak to.

Jung is a pussy
psychologists don't even know themselves, how can they know you? I feel like psychology is a mix of philosophy, mythology, science etc etc. It's retarded. Intellectualism is a disease

Recommending street drugs to depressfags is a bad idea. If you're at the bottom and have nothing to lose it might work, but there's a decent chance you fuck it up, go psychotic and maybe turn yourself into a potato.

t. guy who don't need no controlled substances to fly through space

Your own farts nigga.

>this shit again

m.youtube.com/watch?v=YlGqN3AKOsA

t. brainletorigini

>doselet
pls, faggot.
took 500ug of lsd 6 times and all it did each time was lower my iq for 12+ hours
looks like yours never raised back up

>doing hardcore psychedelics often
>telling others to educate themselves and get clean
Bruh.

Who are the machine elves? Why do they exist?

Imagine going your whole life without having an experience of altered perception or deeply contemplating the ego and consciousness. Just imagine..

I always have wanted to try lsd but I have an intense fear of snapping. I smoked weed first time last year 15 hits and I thought my friends were going to kill me.

I'd imagine it's your own brain of course. The human psyche is so complicated after all there's probably many of you inside your own head. Warping your perspective would allow for you to see the many parts of you holding things together. You think a computer only has one rom? Only one application? You think you can't change the theme? The boot order? You think there's something sacred to your ego? People that think it's sacred don't even realize that the machine elves are themselves.

Not that I do drugs. Life is trippy enough for my type without them. I tried getting super high on synthetic weed to the point of auditory hallucinations once. That was enough trippy to let me know having the ego warped isn't very fun for me. The guy that would do it with me would sometimes have seizures on whatever strain he was getting and would pass out while sitting up and shit. The world looked like a painting and I felt plum awful.

Anyway, stick to weed shaggy.

Attached: 8v0NvOA.gif (800x600, 812K)

They're pretty profound. I did acid three times and microdosed some but it was the full dropping that really changed some of my world perspective in some ways that I really can't describe. That said, I've had more profound experiences that defined myself as a person to a greater degree than acid and I'm only 18.

That said, I don't think everybody should drop and I don't think they hold the answers to life's big questions. I still keep my deepest religious beliefs (catholic) sacred and I decided I don't want to use psychedelics anymore because I just don't have a good time. That said, I wouldn't take back my trips even though I never really had good ones.
The best I can say is just don't overdo it, and don't let it be a false flag in your life.

This

Attached: 1538875660498.gif (386x304, 193K)

That said, I wish I had revised this post so I didn't say "that said" three times

"They" were also definitely in the house. It may be that Terence McKenna has simply seeded the meme-space that surrounds some tryptamines with his famous tales on self-transforming machine elves that proffer various alien objects/machines/languages with an almost malignant glee. But I certainly know what he is talking about, and these fellows now haunt the tryptamine realm for me. Tonight they leaned in quickly: "Oh you are back. We suckered you in here once again!" And they proceeded with their mischevious chittering bee-dance, as if they were coaxing me into some kind of hyperdimensional circuit that would leave sanity far behind. I never "gave in" though, whatever that means, and by the end of the trip, I was utterly tired of their cavortings.

Look my dude, just dont have sex while sky high on that shit.
I REPEAT
DO NOT
>unless you want to think about a lot of brain bending shit for a long fucking time

I'll let you ponder the reasons why. If you get the opportunity, I'm sure you will do it anyways. Dont say I didn't warn you.

There was nowhere to hide in the world fringed by these characters--everywhere was consciousness, was their consciousness of me, playing close attention to me. I became the apocalyptic subject at the end of time, all narratives of catastrophe and emergency (plane crashes, fires, eco-doom) ending in me. It seemed as if it were time to die and be phased into an infinite-math space of mind and machines. No jaguars or bejeweled jungle temples here--this was the Alien Impersonal, running the assembly code of creation.

Trying to write a novel but I can't come up with any good names for drugs. Can any of you druggies share some cool and obscure street names for doses or drugs?

It may be that I did not take enough (unlikely) or hold it down long enough (quite possible), but I actually found the whole show growing rather tedious despite its strength. I was "me" enough to sometimes yearn to return to the human realm, to quit these cycles, which did not seem to lead anywhere, or rather, were so outside of the space-time frames I am used to that I could not assimilate or understand. I felt as if I were seeing into DNA, even if this thought, like the machine elves, may simply be an artifact of my reading. Nonetheless, I perceived a realm of constantly folding and unfolding units, creating forms out of the liminal zone between abstract code and material molecule. This fecund and hyperactive generation of basic forms and patterns seemed to set the stage for "higher," more "conscious" forms of thought, intention, and memory--in other words, for the human spirit. But despite flashes of mudras and shamanic methods, I never felt I could climb up that ladder. Unlike my previous experience, where I was drawn up into a kind of Buddhaspace, this time I remained pretty enmeshed in a roiling matrix of multiplicities, which was frankly as idiotic and mechanical as it was profound. Creation is a blind wonder; we are in it, but not quite of it.

yeah it can help spiritually and make you more open minded or whatever, give you depth. But right next door to that we have all the people who ended up homeless or in the psych ward because they fucked their brain up doing strong as hell drugs like LSD, shrooms, etc

>meet some hairy rasta guy on the edge of the woods
>barely make out his face, the fucker is covered in matted hair and smells like an animal.
>slow but thick rasta accent. Sounds weird. Almost Russian.
>had the craziest meth I'd ever seen, fucking rainbow colors in it
>only replied "Elsewhere" when I asked for source
>he had some kind of code word for this stuff
>Skooma

Where do I find that shit!

Burn all your bridges.

I find being in the presence of the elves the most intense, overwhelming thing I have experienced. Because they're autonomous and realer than real, and I know what they can do - all of reality is subject to being moulded by them, and I am helpless. All the things they show me are always existential philosophical stuff. All of this is just a simulation of the mind - or someone's mind; God's mind.

Tbh I felt like MDMA had more of an impact on me than psychedelics

MDMA made me rediscover what love and empathy is