I LITERALLY wish all white people would instantly suffer the worse pain ever simultaneously and all die...

I LITERALLY wish all white people would instantly suffer the worse pain ever simultaneously and all die. Literally the worst thing ever invented. I'm starting to think god created white people just so he can build up their pride to the peak and kill them all off in one fell swoop.
PS. That includes Jews.
TLDR: KYS

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 11K)

As a white person who is educated about history and all the horrible things my people have done throughout it... I can't blame you for wanting us to die out. If I'm being completely honest, it's probably the least we deserve considering all the far-worse things we've been doing to minority groups throughout our existence.

That antisemitic stuff isn't cool though, they may look white but they're a completely different group that has suffered at the hands of white people(Look at WW2 or the recent attack) throughout all of history alongside any other minority. Just look at the attack two days ago where a white person killed a bunch of Jewish people because of their ethnicity.

inb4 whitey takes credit for shit whitey didn't even do

>they may look white but they're a completely different group that has suffered at the hands of white people
Fuck off.
Jews are just more intelligent White Devils.

Then why would Nazis, a white supremacist group, want to exterminate Jews then?

The same reason the Irish were looked at as lower tier whites, theirs still a hierarchy and the Jews are at the top. Germans just wanted all you crackers to be equally devils.

As a brown person I have to (shamefully) agree with the gringo.
Jews are greedy as fuck but they never were much for genocide like whitey has been. So whites are both as greedy as jews but also violent barbaric slags which makes them worse than jews or even niggers

>This dog haired Jewish devil isn't white.
lel, ok... kys

Attached: ShowImage.jpg (898x628, 42K)

God created white people to be better than you to give you sense of entitlement?

Nah, he created them to be the epitome of evil, so that he could be justified when he allows the world to wipe them out.

Are you taking Jewish (religion) or Jewish (ethnicity) because any race can be Jewish (religion).

Are you aware of the story of cain and abel? Don't be jealous of the favored sons of god.

I'm white but i feel this way too, except about women.

>favored sons of god
>literally allergic to the sun
Ok m8.

Attached: Is this nigga serious.jpg (299x293, 15K)

>PS. That includes Jews.

Of course it does. Only a small minority of fringe bigots consider Jews nonwhite. Jews are our greatest members [of the white race]. It would baffle every Jew I've ever known if you told them they were not white.

>nig jots down 3 sentences
>TLDR

Attached: honey-monster_3151021b.jpg (620x387, 102K)

>favored sons of god

The Israelites are the favored sons of god you dumb kike pagan nigger shill

It's kind of neat seeing revisionist history in action. Changing the facts to justify white genocide. There are so many idiots that just eat it up. Why wouldn't they? Nonwhites are notoriously stupid. That's why they make such great slaves.

It's really a case of biting the hand that feeds you. White people built the modern world and abolished slavery. They received white genocide in return, and a newer more insidious version of slavery for their unwitting usurpers. I guess the niggers and spics of the world are happy to be treated as cattle. They'd better be, since there won't be anyone left to save them after betraying their sole benefactors, the eternally gracious white race.

Cant say i disagree with you lad. I grew up having a mild level of disdain towards white people because of the racism i faced growing up. Then as i grew older i lost my disdain towards them because of having better experiences with them. However, after i spent more time on the internet and saw all that change in the span of a couple years and racism return double as strong as it used to be, im saying just let them burn. They're never gonna change

>It's really a case of biting the hand that feeds you. White people built the modern world and abolished slavery. They received white genocide in return, and a newer more insidious version of slavery for their unwitting usurpers. I guess the niggers and spics of the world are happy to be treated as cattle

t.

Attached: 677.png (500x415, 195K)

>The same reason the Irish were looked at as lower tier whites

That was an accurate assessment of reality. The average IQ in Ireland is 92. That is pathetically low, and I think even Eastern European shitholes score higher. I say this as a plastic paddy. American whites are forever of a lower quality for having taken in so many of us.

Attached: file.png (571x203, 8K)

So much for the "master race" I guess, 92 IQ is fucking retard tier. From now on we should refer to whites as the "retard race".

Literally the pride of a devil I was speaking about.
And the IQ of a kike was equal or greater than the IQ of a Germ at the time. As Adolphin Hither said "Der Jude ist ein Bastard"

this is the best bait I've seen in a while, keep it up

Fuck. Irish IQ is only a few points higher than Mexico. What the fuck?

I mean at least it's not 67 or some other legally retarded number that blacks average at

>thinks all the whites who trigger them are just anglos when europeans conquered and mixed with each other for 2000 years
Get real

The average iq of most white countries is like 95, buddy.

>white people were
>invented
You shouldn't be ashamed of being more intelligent than other races faggot.

Bunch of cucks feeling down.. Grow up

I don't think you're that educated in history if you think every "horrible" thing or even most bad things were done by whites

Because the jews never did any work due to being too intelligent. They moved everyone around like pawns as merchants until too rich, and looked down on others whilst they did due to racial issues.
>the goyim are nothing but animals in human form meant to serve the jew
t. some jewish guy before world war two happened

And the Nazis wanted to replace them obviously, like the US wanted to replace it's noblemen.

Oh vey, the 6 thousand murdered two days ago shall never be forgotten!

t. Jew

Imagine how fucked the world would be with out us, shit skins still do all the horrible shit we have evolved from. Just imagine a world full of 3rd worlders. Yikes!

Jewish people have always had, and still have mediocre spatial intelligence. It even says so on the "Ashkenazi Jewish Intelligence" Wikipedia page. Their strength lies in their extremely high verbal and mathematical IQ (some estimates have placed their verbal IQ average at 125). I'd have to see the tests that were administered to Jews back then to make a call on that. If they were spatially based, naturally, as we already know, Jews wouldn't have done that well on them, but that doesn't mean their verbal intelligence wasn't still out of this world back then. They comprised a disproportionate amount of talented song and playwrights back then.

>Jews are so intelligent they trick everyone else into thinking they're average.
Damn.

Die so I can find out.

>LITERALLY
found the whiteoid lole

How y'all so dense?

they dont call them the white devil for nothing, desu

this is the kinda thinking that brought about the Holocaust

"I wish *insert ethnicity* would all die or experience pain because they're evil"

The average IQ of American whites is 103.4.

Come kill me, you dirty chimp.

Soon enough, insect.

That's very violent, user. I think your MAO-A 3 gene is acting up.

You killing yourselves would be the most generous thing you could do in your pathetic lives.

Here is a state-by-state breakdown of IQ. You can see the blackest states score lowest (Alabama, Mississippi, and California because of Hispanics) and the whitest states score highest (Montana, New Hampshire, Maine, etc.).

Attached: US_states_by_estimated_IQ.png (288x1217, 58K)

where do you fucking non whites even find white people to hate? because even in our own countries, I don't see many. and I assure you it's not the white people shitting things up.

I wish all non whites just died. I don't want them to feel pain before dying because I'm not some savage who wants to cause pain to others for any reason other than to teach them to not do something.

>I'm not some savage
Hwites are literally more savage than the Carnivorous beast that roam the planet.

>the more liberal the higher the iq
hmm!

What have whites done that other races haven't? Every race has enslaved and been enslaved. Every race has waged wars and conquered land.

I live 16 hours north of the US border and own 23 guns, good luck.

You're not wrong that god gave white people the world. The black plague wiped out 75% of all white people just a few centuries ago, leaving the arguable top 25% best white genes. From this foundation they took over the whole planet faster than any people before.

I, too, wish I lived in Nova Scotia.

Whites also spent the Middle Ages executing their criminals in the streets, so it removed a lot of the criminal element from their gene pool. The fact that they underwent the Black Plague also makes them more resistant to HIV according to scientists.

They're just angry and entitled monkeys dude don't bother asking them to make sense

filthy dumb antiwhite scum

I live way further north than Scotia pal, I'm talking 2k town pop with not a shitskin in sight for a least an 8 hour drive

Yes user I agree, now go out there and kill some whites, maybe you'll even get a welfare raise.

desu senpai, i wish white people would stick around. white boipussy is great

how is it violent to ask you to die. Thats a request, its infact very polite. He is not saying he is going to kill you, he is politely asking you to please end your existance.

Your jew gene is acting up when you strawman like that, "user".

Is killing one person the same as killing 10?

Thats the answer

What a retarded line of reasoning. Plagues dont select for anything except maybe physical fitness. Physical fitness is not a part in world scale conquest

Imagine actually being brown KEK

That's just your standard white logic

>eugenics isn't real
Okay nigger.

But, not either of those two. The reason whites are better is because they went to war with each other until their weapons leveled up enough to have an advantage. That doesn't mean that they're more sadistic than other races, only more vigilant with their military and more conservative. Conservation is important when surviving, of course, in places where you have harsh winters, of which whites of course always did.

It's not in your genes to survive a winter in other words. You lack the strategy, the intelligence, to do so. That's what actually happened was a simple matter of areas affecting your genes.

Solid bait, nice job.

>being this white
Sure thing, Hans

the most jewish post i've ever read

whatever dude. if it weren't for white people you would still be hunting lions and living in a mud hut

White's live on a tutorial continent with lush vegetation and easy access to resources. Comfortable climate. Compared to other races like Arabs or Polynesians who are basically extremophiles eking out an existence in the worst conditions.

It's best to have both spring and winter.

Unlike shitholes. It gives you it all but makes for conservativism as well.

I'm not gonna lie, white people have brought a lot of technological advancement and medicine and shit like that, but I don't know if that's worth all the war and other shit that came with their 'domination'.

look okay the formula is that you trade dick length for intelligence

Attached: iq_by_country.png (1357x800, 25K)