Is this a virgin car? My mom is buying me one. Would girls like this car? I'm a college student

Is this a virgin car? My mom is buying me one. Would girls like this car? I'm a college student.

Attached: maxresdefault (9).jpg (1280x720, 192K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/redirect?q=www.facebook.com&redir_token=vfcheu7dgENt98HW5EuKvXJlBfB8MTU0MDg3NTc3MEAxNTQwNzg5Mzcw&event=video_description&v=uDN08JwNEfc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Here's what the interior looks like.

Attached: 2018-Toyota-Camry-XSE-32.jpg (2584x1724, 1006K)

Thats a nice car op

u good, almost literally any car will draw gorls. In college a lot of gorls dont have car so u can offer them rides.

Attached: 122140778.jpg (399x392, 26K)

You could probably pull a lot of hipster puss with that beast. Just get a matching outfit and you're set.

NIGGER WHO FUCKING CARES
I still drive pic related. I get bullied on the highway because its a tiny car. Your Toyota is like CHAD compared to mine.

Attached: 6050.png (480x360, 286K)

a black 2008 BMW 328i Coupe is the virgin's choice
You're fine

Lol my bf has that car except it is green

Attached: 98f3a9c4d5774269baac0f5d9358b27c.jpg (560x560, 93K)

Fuck that car is balling. Looks like hot stuff desu. Chad car. Thank your mother.

>almost
The exceptions, of course, being Beetles and PT Losers

Attached: 28F75A73-7DEE-4D58-A88C-EFB811807C2C.jpg (1200x805, 186K)

>My mom is buying me one
Who the fuck's parents buys their kid a car?

If your mommy is buying it for you, then yes, it is a virgin car. Get off your ass and work hard and buy your own car. Only then will you have developed the character and sense of self-worth necessary to pull some pussy. See Elliot Rodger for an example.

Theyre probably gonna think you have money which is a good and bad thing.

White parents with stable income

t. angry poor nigger

I thought niggers were the one's who got free shit. I'm confused, what am I supposed to believe anymore? Libruls get out.

Attached: GiveMeTheInstructions.jpg (640x382, 20K)

t. angry poor cracker*

enjoy your false rape accusation or child support extortion for letting women know you have money with that car.

almost everybody I knew in college had a car

mine did, two actually

Again, look what the Beamer did for the Rodge. Enjoy your eternal virginity, OP.

short answer:
normies literally do not GAF what you drive
i drive a BMW e60 m5 (literally a road legal racecar) and girls think its a mercedes c class or whatever. They have an extremely basic knowledge of cars, and in their mind toyota = cheap. If it doesnt look extreme theyre not gonna even care about what you drive.
Just be confident man :). Pretend your toyota is a ferrari and your confidence will make girls think more of you. For real. Chad could pick girls up in a 99 del sol
i have noticed that girls like my coupe more than my sedan so take that in note

that's a damn nice car user

Attached: 1536841074064.jpg (238x250, 7K)

Toyota IS cheap though

>tfw first car was a PT Cruiser
I loved it up until I realized how much of a tool it made me look like. I could have gotten a jeep for my first car but noooo I had to try the pussy option

agreed, but they make good cars. hell i used to own a toyota 86. But stacy doesnt see a race ready lightweight frame matched to a boxer 4 in an 86, she just sees the toyota badging and its over

Girls dont give a shit about cars the way men do. Unless theyre thots at car meets with daddy issues who will be impressed with straight piped sports cars, or gold diggers who want that money because you have a supercar.

You have a new car, just keep the interior clean and nobody will care.

If you want attention get a motorcycle or something. College age girls think its hot. I get random girls waving at me or giving me eyes in traffic around my college. And you can take them for rides and shit.

>Ree someone bought their kid a camry

Haven't you guys ever seen the international kids with lamborghinis and GTRs? A camry is nice but its not crazy. You're just poor

Subaru is better. All other cars are rigged to kill you.

Attached: subaruPic1(2819).jpg (500x238, 21K)

a car is probably the least relevant thing about whether or not a man is attractive. who the fuck gives a shit?

>I get bullied on the highway because its a tiny car
Kek I never realized I do this

I hope your vape explodes in your mouth

Girls don't know cars, take off the toyota badging and tell them it's whatever you want, they won't know.

having a car is a step above what those roasties deserve desu

Just don't be a ricerfag or try to make it seem like your car is faster than it really is.
Girls tend to like sportier looking cars than Camry's but you can pick up a girl in anything not too run down if your game is strong enough.
If you want to pick up a girl by only using your car, I would have gone for something like a Supra or a $15000 BMW.
However, because you are in college, just giving them a ride here and there while having a good time can be accomplished in any car. Just make sure she isn't using you as a free uber

Get a Accord 2.0T Coupe instead. Chad as fuck.

this post made by

FORD ST GANG

you are gonna be okay user, you are very lucky,
girls like just about any new car desu,

most girls are really not into cars at all and cant tell a toyota from a mercedes without the badges telling them what is what.

the camry looks very nice though. i am considering getting one myself.
the back seat will be amazing for late night blowjobs.
i had a corolla myself, which is just like that but smaller.

do you have any choice in what car you get? Because you have a choice of so many better cars for 1/3 the price

what cars user? and pls dont be one of those retards who thinks "faster car= better car"
just shut up if that is the case.

my parents never bought me a car :(

>My mom is buying me one
>Would girls like this car?
>I'm a college student.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT GET THE FUCK OUT

www.reddit.com

GET THE FUCK OUT

depends what you're looking for in a car really. If you don't give a shit about performance/handling then I'm not the person to give you recommendations. But as a general rule of thumb avoid anything American and you should be good

>girls in college don't have a car
you've either never been to college
or
you're underage

Red interiors are ugly, but it's otherwise a new car. It's not going to get you any women who wouldn't be otherwise inclined because it isn't some flashy brand that signifies wealth to the superficial observer.

do you have the option to get a matching roof?

im not op btw, sry if i confused you user.

red interioirs are fucking swag, you loser,
girls love that shit, girls love shit that gets attention, they are stupid as hell.
my gf always notices cars that are bright and all that shit, shiny and bright,
girls be dumb like fishes m8.

Do normies actually care about footwear, cars, phone models etc? Or is it a bunch of spergs here overtuinking?

>keep up with the Jones
They care, perhaps too much. They view their material possessions as a reflection of themselves in the eyes of others. They never developed a strong internal sense of self, so they need others to validate who they are.

Attached: News-Payment-Methods-Mobile-Commerce-Apple-Customers-.jpg (700x492, 157K)

In order of importance:
1. Footwear
2. Cars
3. phone model

And honestly they only care if it's noticeably cool

Get a big ass pick up truck or a camaro/Mustang

>would girls like this car
You're a fucking NPC. It's just a car, it gets you to places and hopefully keeps you safe if shit happens. Girls won't magically start liking you because you have a "cool" car, that only happens with Chad whom they already like, or in movies because the jews want NPCs like you to buy stupid shit they don't need in a desperate attempt at fitting in and being popular. You're never going to make it

Carlet

Dad bought me a Mercedes when I was pretty young and it looks like something a boomer sugar daddy would drive

youtube.com/redirect?q=www.facebook.com&redir_token=vfcheu7dgENt98HW5EuKvXJlBfB8MTU0MDg3NTc3MEAxNTQwNzg5Mzcw&event=video_description&v=uDN08JwNEfc

wrong ,they only care if you are hot,
if you have all the best shit and you are ugly they will just say you are "trying too hard to be cool, and not being yourself,"

well you've convinced me

t. from a failed normie

Elliot's mistake was thinking his care was something special. E92 in Santa Barbara isn't going to be turning heads with the cars there.

i think the problem was more that it was obious it was payed with mommy and daddy money,
a 22 year old cant afford a car like that himself usually so people assume his parents gave it to him.
I had the same problem myself,
i had a fancy new lexus when i was in college, my grandpa's car, he let me drive it when he got sick and didnt drive anymore, It just looked like way too much car for skinny young user.

meanwhile chad in his smelly old honda civic looked just fine in his car that he paid for himself with his hard earned burger flipping money.

A gril can obviously find value in a guy from a rich family, but at that age, they probably aren't thinking too far ahead
Not beyond imminent physical pleasure
Elliot wasn't too old, but he might have found a relatively attractive female who was willing to touch his wiener (that still probably would have cheated on him) if he held on a bit longer
Or if he wasn't so autistic
Not saying that's a preferable scenario, just saying
Physical attraction trumps all
There's a door, and that is the key
A nice car is like a key that opens the door but can't lock it

I own a very nice 1994 skyline r34, most girls prefer to ride in the 4x4 landcruiser then the skyline

this. also get the car in black. thank me later

>R34 Skyline
>1994

Anyways, I know a friend that has an R34 and a Landcruiser. Winning combo.

For me, it's an Evo VII. Served me well in my exploits

dont do this if you live in someplace hot, its horrible.

Im guessing your an ausfag.

>prefer landcruiser then the skyline

Any reason for that particular order?

girls don't like old cars.

this is my car
its a good car

Attached: IMG_20180925_184156__01-1382x1036.jpg (1382x1036, 314K)

OUT, OUT , OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT
GET TH TE FUCK OUT LEAVEEEEE ALT F4 ALT F4 AFL45 ALF4 ALFT 4 AND LEAV E EEEEEEE YOU ARE NOT ROBOTS YOU FUCKING SHIT NIGGERS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1540703304801.png (400x416, 163K)

> tfw slavbot
> tfw grew with impression that non-russian cars are expensive by default

hey, need to talk about something?

Need virgin neets opinion on my car.
2018 equinox, awd, base model

Attached: Chevrolet_Equinox_FD.70.jpg (1500x1000, 684K)

faggot, only fags drive a toyota prius

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Oshiete! Galko-chan - 12 [720p].mkv_snapshot_01.56_[2018.05.22_00.23.31].png (776x720, 600K)

and lebanese, who does burnt outs in his r34 non-turbo

Elliot, is that you?
> getting a brand new car for college. You are already bourgeois scum. Good luck ever getting anything truly meaningful from life. You want real advice. Tell your Becky of a mom to a third of that on a used POS van, that you can load up with shit and go camping in on the weekends. Girls like guys with personality and interesting passions. Not dumb birch ass consumerist bullshit.

soccer mom tier

It's a nice car but it won't make you happy.

Why is your mom buying you a car but not letting you pick which one? There's plenty of options available in the same price range. Unless by buying, she's actually fucking the guy at the Toyota dealership and he's giving her that particular car.

(they all try to use you as a free uber)

>does it drive and not look like ass?
that's literally all women care about

that camry is fine dude, great mpg

Pretty jealous desu. I hope you get lots of pussy you don't deserve.