Wouldn't it be great if white DNA was removed from the gene pool? Just think how much the quality of beauty would go up...

Wouldn't it be great if white DNA was removed from the gene pool? Just think how much the quality of beauty would go up. Pic related is Moroccan

Attached: DqbrLamW4AEIv77.jpg (750x927, 118K)

Which is niggers raped by whites

Mexican pic. Suddenly most women would have excellent breading tier bodies. It could solve the family problem immediately.

Attached: Dp9MDF8X0AAeADl.jpg (750x921, 85K)

If she didn't have any white admixture her nose would be as wide as her mouth and her eyes would be as black as that bird's

Indian.

Think how dull and bland yellow haired mayo faces look to obviously superior non white looks.

Attached: DqX0jN8XgAAUX_5.jpg (750x900, 64K)

>you must have stolen those looks from us somehow!

This is the predictable response of all insecure white demons. Clearly your Pig race is a genetic mutated defect. Pink people lack any attractive qualities socially, harmoniously, genetically, physically , charismatically, rhythmically.

Pic is Algerian

Attached: DqdX9p_X4AAUb2t.jpg (750x924, 121K)

Whites are nasty pasty cave people are not from this earth, They are not fit for survival on this earth. They are genetically being decimated in the human race and for good reason. Pic is Indonesian

Attached: DpqT8eaWsAU_hJ5.jpg (1200x798, 154K)

Cute thread OP

But I'll stick with nordic goddesses

Attached: janice metart.jpg (2560x1600, 820K)

The peak beauty white genes can produce pales in comparison to other races. White aesthetics rely on paleness as an attractive quality because in the past this was linked to class hierarchy. Now because that is no longer true the inferior white look is being fast depreciated. Just look at a peak White model vs a peak Lebanese model.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-28 at 10.42.57 PM.png (1486x776, 1.88M)

> white DNA removed
> shows woman with clear white DNA
sorry we aren't all one droppers and understand a little about genetics.

No you've got me wrong I think shitskin are not even human, I wouldnt fuck that with your dick and some user pushing. LOL

Is this a trans?

Well well well if it isn't the little Celtic culture cuck nigger

Look how bland that face looks. Look at that body. No indication of a machiavellian undertone. No indication of breading capability. Once she turns 19 she'll be just like any ugly white woman.

Attached: C4BEunlUYAARQBB.jpg (1024x1024, 140K)

Why in the fuck would you think she's a tranny?

Attached: OCCHI_11033-16.jpg (1024x683, 190K)

Quit buying into the stormfront-pol meme that lebanese and arabs are "sand niggers". They are Caucasians on another continent.

(see SW Asian and which group they cluster with)

Attached: 1531765024946.jpg (688x549, 111K)

>No indication of breading capability
I'm sure they can bread just fine. My mom is white and she can cook a delicious breaded chicken breast.

I like how you showed the natural progression of conservative women.

Hes a nigger hes got sub 70 IQ, can barely count past banana

>anyone not literally shitfaced black must be white somehow

Your people are a cumstain on the planet. You are sociopathic, hideous to behold, lie without hesitation or necessity, steal religiously and behave in your sham civilizations like animals. You propagate false narratives of superiority that you expect the world to consume through media/film, but in person are reviled for the soulless dysfunctional, uncoordinated trash you are. Pic is Egyptian and Palestinian

Attached: DpJlxSMXgAUdwf0.jpg (750x928, 61K)

I'm pretty sure Jow Forums knows middle easterners are caucasoid, seeing as they regularly post the image you just posted

Our people conquered yours 100s of times, look around you everything was made and built by us. The very language you use to communicate beyond OOGA BOOGA is from us.

Whites don't have any culture.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-28 at 10.52.06 PM.png (1014x702, 1.33M)

I know what Eurafrican mutts look like. I have seen plenty IRL and on the internet.

Which whites? The language you use and everything around you is built by various different cultures of white.

middle easterners are semitic peoples. only a small minority are caucasoid. unless you're talking about isreal which has a bunch of askhenazis aka europeans.

But your sub 70iq doesnt let you realise there are several different kinds of white people, does it? Which ones do you refer too?

>Civilization
Sumerians

>Writing
Mesopotamians

>Laws
Babylonians

>Civics
Persians

>Mathematics
Egyptians

>Monotheistic Moral Values
Semites

>Financing
Phoenicians

>Basic Hygiene
Arabs

>Republic
Carthaginians

You're pig race thrives on appropriating the achievements of others.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-28 at 10.55.40 PM.png (656x800, 1.16M)

I like how OP isn't posting women with non-white features like flat wide noses or slanted eyes or frizzy hair.

Egyptians are just a more historical case of jungle fever.

Attached: d42c74f391c9335abc509c627c5481fe.jpg (564x427, 48K)

They were all white there is proof, they are far more closely related to whites than shitskin, do your research

white ppl didnt build anything, slaves did. dont get it confused, white devil.

> all aryan Caucasoids
> it's PC to paint them "brown"
In reality they were light skinned with brown hair, and some even had blue eyes.

> shitskin learned about historical races from his sociology professor

Attached: sumer.jpg (474x274, 28K)

You're delusional, you think white slaves didnt exist? Your way of argument is invalid and you're sub 70IQ is showing

>mentions civilization and writing but doesn't mention the ancient greeks
>mentions laws and civics but doesn't mention the romans or napoleon
>mentions banking but doesn't mention the tuscans/medicis
nice cherry picking

not all were brown or black haired either.

Attached: blonderameses.jpg (384x400, 33K)

White always like to trademark basic human variegation as some kind of white featureTM. The reality is their white washing attempts to maintain their superiority is coming to an end. Even white women now imitate non whites like the Kardashians to look better. Getting tans, darker makeup, dying out their ugly blonde hair, wearing jewelry, appropriating piercings, parroting non white lingo.

Vietnamese and Dominican

Attached: DnjMClhX0AAxhoz.jpg (750x921, 105K)

Dominicans are mulatto

>t. assblasted adult virgin stalking me between threads

Attached: IMG_2037.jpg (431x558, 50K)

her hair is pretty straight for somebody who supposedly comes from asian and ameri-indian heritage. or maybe she's just culturally appropriating white people by doing her hair that way.

White's didn't do jackshit. They were cave people in Europe descendent from Indo European barbarians. The Middle East was even more browner than it is today.

Attached: 1496007883208.png (600x600, 391K)

> appropriating modern inhabitants to actual historical peoples.
Whites got around, but as always they are flighty and prone to mix with other populations.

Attached: tochariansGobiDesert.jpg (388x226, 19K)

Stale the virgin card only works on insecure tweens dipshit, the bullies in school may have got you with it but you'll need far more than that to graze me you filthy culture stealing nigger

Your sub 70IQ shows more and more with each post.

Yellow or bronze skinned at worst. They branched from the dark haired med race.

Attached: sabaean01.jpg (537x612, 47K)

This is now an anti white thread

Wrong you niggers were the forgotten dregs left behind, a slave race cursed by the gods we are an ascended people. I'm done with you though I need sleep because I have a career to go to tmrw
It's been fun moron

Whites are hideous and any feature of attractiveness was granted to them by mixing with Moorsish and Turkic invaders. They have gained nothing that wasn't gifted to them by other races. Look how whites in Europe lived before "shitskins" arrived. Living in huts and eating each other. Look how ugly all these white bitches are. How do they compete?

Attached: foxnews.jpg (600x474, 78K)

Demographics on area can change rapidly dipshit. Whites found, nigs clown, browns drown

Attached: 1539828469665.gif (800x800, 1.47M)

Asians have naturally straight hair dumbass

You do know white came from Siberia right ? You're dumb af out of Africa got debunked ages ago, the darker your skins the less evolved you are, that is fact Jack

>literal adult virgin SEETHING because I said he shouldn't try to fuck his own mother
>stalking me between threads and somehow thinks that means we are engaged in debate

Attached: IMG_2508.jpg (551x771, 48K)

Blacks always chimpout at accurate historical portrayals of caucasian people.

Attached: godsAndKings.jpg (670x377, 84K)

I'm not even hand selecting ugly women. These are idealized white women. Compare them to exotic, dark and potent beauty of non white women. Why should this mayonnaise genetic disease be allowed to propagate?

Khazan

Attached: Dmpc5nEXgAE_jyD.jpg (750x917, 57K)

yeah amer-indians actually have straight hair too, i realized this after i posted. my point is that this person has altered their appearance and appropriated other cultures in doing so. in fact the opposite of what i said in my first post is true, she actually comes from 2 races with extremely straight hair so she shouldn't have curly hair whatsoever.

No one is stalking you you mentally ill negroid.

Sumer, Akkad, and Ba-bel were all light tan to brown at worst. Most had black hair. They still exhibit caucasian features. Even to this day many Iraqis do.

Attached: babylon.jpg (474x369, 53K)

Whites have no sense of spirituality. Look at all the whites that have to larp in other culture's religions. The white Buddhist. The white Hindu. etc. That's all they can do. Whites have no sense of revolutionary spirit. No fight in them to rise above adversity, to look over overwhelming odds.

While they have to fantasize about being "great" with movies and drawings. Real people, non whites, are out their doing it!

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-28 at 11.18.00 PM.png (1408x464, 1.14M)

> not lilly white nordics with blond hair and blue eyes
> not swarthy caucasians with brown to black hair
Dress them up like westerners and even today's Middle Easterners look Caucasian. I doubt this is what Babylonians looked like, but they couldn't have looked any blacker considering the Arab invasions of the Middle East.

Attached: SaddamFamily.jpg (1024x576, 128K)

You're absolutely mental and exhibit A of white's decline. History has some inconvenient facts for you, so you have to regurgitate historical revisionism from pol threads.

Attached: download.png (261x193, 7K)

> Jews take our spirituality away and replace with dogmatism
> tell us a thousand years later we have no spirituality
fuck off chaim

Attached: thorsOakArborDay.jpg (512x448, 109K)

>cries literal tears when I say keep his hands off his own mother
>follows me to different threads chimping out the exact same posts from that thread
>not stalking

Look at that Neanderthal cave boy iq showing

Attached: IMG_1922.jpg (573x1030, 87K)

The fuck am I looking at here

or-hhh-ig

Never claimed they were nordic dumbass. Dark, light, caucasian is one race. There is no "white" race and stormspergs can also suck one as far as I care. I'm interested in Caucasian and Mongoloid history. If Negroid history existed, I'd study it too.

Middle Easterners aren't Indian and the brown skin is meme. Middle Easterners are not white because that would identify them as looking European (ugly, pale, one blonde shade of hair color). Anglos, Germanics, Slavs and Celts are the combined genetic defect we call "white" today.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-05-27 at 6.50.36 PM.png (988x624, 104K)

> black supremacist cave man meme
get some new material
At least whites were smart enough to evacuate to caves in times of natural disasters, instead of bongo bonging and getting eaten by crocs.

Examine white history. They lived in tutorial level continent with easy agriculture and STILL Middle Easterners had to teach them that. Just look up cheddar man.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-05-27 at 6.49.31 PM.png (724x720, 160K)

>no spirituality

Because they are descended from the demons that used to live on earth and procreate with women. That's why the elites inbreed so much that want to keep that demon blood pure. They are ignorant to God by nature

White is just a caucasian with lower melanin levels. Nothing wrong with adapting for snow and rain dipshit.

Whatever white features Europeans think they own, non whites simply do it better. Variegation in eye and hair color is a basic human trait not exclusive to ugly whites.

Tunisian

Attached: tunisian.jpg (750x792, 81K)

> what is the ice age

Man this Tyrone character keeps revealing more retardation every post. What a joke.

>calls me subhuman
>I call him a Neanderthal which is scientific fact
>he whines and calls me black supremacist

Kek I'm not a supremacist of any sort Neanderthal, I'm not racist you're projecting again vigin

78% of Europe is fertile land. Lush forests with plenty of timber. Hills providing massive amounts of stone. Flatlands that any idiot could farm. Yet Europeans had accomplished nothing for 10,000 years on that continent.

Attached: 1492641775597.png (2352x808, 1.9M)

I didn't call you subhuman at all. I think blacks are humans but really lazy ones who did jack with rich resources. They cling to remote bronze-skinned peoples in "Africa" (guess who gave your continent that name) and go all WE WUZ when in reality you were in the sticks of civilization just like scandinavians and eskimos. It's not a racial thing as much as it is a matter of remoteness. More people-> bigger cities-> more ideas exchanged -> better civilizations. Also, Caucasians had the benefit of not inventing a new language every 5 miles. We could understand each other.

Even at a carnal level, non white women btfo out the limpy, deformed looking white bodies of European women. It's just simply not a competition. When was the last time you saw some ugly Scandinavian or French whore with a body worth breeding.

Attached: asdf32.jpg (864x1080, 100K)

It's also tiny as fuck and got cramped. That's why we moved outward

>white people are literally a fusion of cavemen and modern man
>still manage to take over all of africa between 1860 and 1910
really makes me think

I'm a caveman who likes that body type. Would unga with. White women don't deserve any credit for our civilizations. Any wombs would have sufficed for that task.

> posts cuban with largely white spaniard ancestry
> non-white
libs are fucking retard as shit and wouldn't know a race if it hit them in the cuckcage.

Iberians and Moors are not white. BTFO

Pic is Palestinian

Attached: Dkv1lnKXsAAYKaW.jpg (750x918, 119K)

She's only beautiful because she has white dna, attraction is the act of paying homage to the white master

White girls can do squats too.

Inferior wh*toid cavebitch must be appropriating WOC booty thiccness. What is the WOC's next move?

Attached: mia-sand-showing-her-glutes-in-lingerie.jpg (850x1080, 70K)

Iberians and Moors are Caucasian and had ancient contact with Europe. That really the only requirements for being white fucktard. Caucasians didn't even originate in Europe. They came from around the Black and Caspian Seas.

Here's a White woman (left) and a Spanish woman (right). That cumskin looks nothing like the Spanish woman. White's are hideous and the hilarious part is they have to "CLAIM" other races on their periphery to hold on to their sense of superiority.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-28 at 11.44.44 PM.png (1622x486, 1.13M)

> Post caucasians in the mideast
you don't say
Damn, it's as if there is a greater race of which white Europeans are merely a small part compared to Persians, Egyptians, Arabs, and ancient American arrowhead and mound builders.

Uhh lol dude I'm Lebanese and I look white, there's lots of caucasian genes in the middle east. Paleness is really a sign of value as a person, it means you spend more time inside which means you're wealthier/better at separating yourself from the wild.

Light = more human
Dark = more animal

a gorgeous morena is a force to be reckoned with

Attached: DCJ38U7XYAECWnV.jpg (960x1200, 142K)

Obviously she's mixed non white genes. How are you going to prove me wrong then post a pic of a mixed white woman

Attached: DpZtUAzU0AAsctS.jpg (900x1200, 119K)

Actually they look pretty similar. I can see facial structures and hair composition while you just focus on color like a kindergartner.

Not as mixed as you think. Look at Italians.

She's Danish and she's a fitness model that sculpted her physique with weight training.

i would hate fuck all three of them

You're not Lebanese. I'm Phoenician and caucasian does not equal white. White as an identity is a European classification. Go to whites and tell them that you shitskin. That's exactly what theyll call you. But I don't believe for a minute you're Lebanese. Only whites are beta simp faggots.

Attached: why do they always do this.png (436x534, 212K)

Many Cubans are swarthy, some are blond. Wow, look at Spain. Same shit. Color =/= race

Attached: liamVsFidel.jpg (706x404, 128K)

Some Cubans are white descendants from Spaniards, some are mulatto mutts, and some have more native ancestry. Not too different from Continental North Americans in that regard.

Attached: CameronDiaz.jpg (474x714, 42K)

I didn't say I'm white, I just look it, and since I'm American it makes no difference functionally. The main point of my statement is that's paleness is a reflection of your worth.

White identity is a joke. I say this as an American who is 100% "white". They call fins mongoloids, Italians sandniggers, and Irish potato niggers. I am fascinated by ALL caucasian groups, even Indians. I don't see many divides besides language with Afro-Asian vs Finno-Ungric vs Indo-European. Racially there is little difference.

i dont think you can hold that opinion, as accurate as that is. identity is shaped by culture and whatever the prevailing classifications for "race" are, thats what they are. i like this thread tho, middle eastern and southern european women are beautiful