Fembots, have you ever cheated on a boyfriend? What was it like?

Fembots, have you ever cheated on a boyfriend? What was it like?

Attached: FFA20C20-AABD-4C3F-8743-98E734FF33BC.jpg (1000x1364, 683K)

My high school sweetheart went to a university nearly 1000 miles away from me. During freshman year I cheated on him.

At first I hated myself for it. I cried for a few days and contemplated telling him and then suddenly I realized it didn't matter. I let a couple other guys in and then found a FWB. Eventually he ended up dumping me because he found someone else. It didn't really hurt. He never knew and I never saw him after we said goodbye before he moved.

Actually a disgusting human being I hope you die and never find anyone who finds value in your worthless hole

I've never had a boyfriend. No real fembot has had a boyfriend or sex.

but hes not for dumping her for someone else? you dont think he was emotionally (if not more) cheating with that someone else while they were together? use your brain.

Give contact blis

no. I'm KHV and I've never had a boyfriend.
why the hell would I cheat on one anyways; if I wanted to be with someone else I'd just end the relationship.

>men pretending to be women
>again
I don't get it, dude, I already hate women by default, too, you don't need to go this deep into your 4d chess.

Attached: 1483414556720.png (689x422, 424K)

>relationship dies and he leaves for someone else
>girl was cheating and obviously didnt care about him so it was obvious she was the toxic part that destroyed the relationship
>w-well the guy left her!!!

I had a gf a long time ago. I almost cheated one time. But I coped on and didn't go though with it.
But I want to talk about that pic for a sec. I get that the context is she cheated on him after he cheated. But can you image how sickening getting a picture like that would be. Damn

t. Men

You're retarded.

Back in HS had a huge crush on my F best friend. She kinda like me too. Long story short she cheated on her boyfriend with me. Kinda got over it few months pass I'm in a relationship and I see her after a long time we ended fucking in her house the day of her anniversary with her new bf. Moral of the story the "He's my best friend, like a brother to me" phrase is pure bullshit

lul never had a bf, do u really think actual stacy femoids peruse Jow Forums at their leisure

I've never cheated, but I've been cheated on
Cheaters disgust me, to an excessive extent. I really loved the man who cheated on me and any time a movie or tv show has anyone cheating in it, I cry almost right away.

nice bait

Not a man. The larpers are the ones who go on about how many massive loads they take while with their "betabux" to create falls flags and reinforce their worldviews.

use your virginity as a plus side and be a good person

>stacy femoids peruse Jow Forums at their leisure
you would be surprised kek.

Be my ardently loyal gf to love and be faithful to

I know how you feel, but i don't get a depressing reaction more of an anger. it also ruins my mindset about girls who find an interest in me because of paranoia.

I'm never dating a robot again

I dedicated my heart and soul to him for 6 years and he destroyed it. I can't do it again.

I'm sorry

>Not a man
Sorry, but this place fucked me up too much already to be able to believe you.

She never said that. He moved for school and obviously they were still together since she refered to what she did as cheating. He left her quite a bit after she got involved with multiple other people , was honest about it, and it's not unreasonable to assume she wasn't putting the effort in to maintain things since she obviously didn't give a shit. Cheaters are garbage, should feel guilty, and don't even begin to deserve forgiveness or to be accepted by someone else until they accept that guilt and responsibility for their own actions. Deep down even they know this too which is why they hide their past.

It's hard for me to cope with it now, even years later, because people talk about wanting a girlfriend who will love them unconditionally and take care of them.

I did everything he wanted and I never even looked at another man. I thought we would get married and I would have his children.

He fucked some other girl and told me he did it because he's "self destructive and wanted excitement"

I live in the middle of buttfuck nowhere. Nothing can make more men my age magically appear in my town.

>implying he was a robot

Cheaters are garbage people willing to con and ruin the lives of others to keep their options open. If you would cheat, just break up instead. You won't, because you don't care if you waste years of someone else's life, but you should.

Hello I would like to be your ldr bf and possibly eventually make it not ldr

once. and I would never EVER do it again. it hurts thinking about him he was a genuinely great guy and I ruined everything just because the other guy was muscular.

man here.
i have a gf who lives with me. big tiddy virgin gamer grill type deal. ended up sexting random sluts online for half the relationship, she finds out. she mad but stayed. i dont think i did anything wrong

What if I say please and pick you some flowers?

I don't live in the middle of no where but I live in a small little rural town out in the country. The problem is for me most people are not like me and while I can get along with them enough I can't really relate to them personally.

I don't know if it counts, but I've had an imaginary bf which I love with every fiber of my body for like a decade. My mother insisted I find a real bf and forget about the one in my head so I did, I started dating the first dude that paid me attention. Thing is, it didn't work, I still think about my imaginary bf every single waking moment of my life, every night I go to bed and pretend I'm hugging him, we talk together, have fun together, whenever I masturbate it's thinking of him, etc. I don't love my real bf one bit and every night I ""fuck"" someone else, at least in my head.

I've wasted over 6 years on ldrs already. I don't want to waste anymore. I'm over 20 and never kissed a guy.

Lol I hope you kill yourself some time in the future.

Uhh.. reformed malebot here.
I cheated once. With an attractive woman, on an attractive woman.

Two immaculately broken psyches that may have actually cared for me at some point. I dont know why I've always had a thing for girls from broken families, maybe because i come from one too.

Seems like its always a cycle of repressed disagreements and one-upsmanship. Like those who raised us.

>Ok look, I fucked the hippie pagan slut when the dick-starved girl-next-door was practically ready to make marry & babby.
>you're right, I probably wouldn't be giving you this crybaby shit if I cheated on a potato

>gave her multiple quivering orgasms, every time, before cheating
>even before she knew, the sex instantly became lifeless
>its like regaining your fucking virginity

And no, I don't have sex (never had) with my current bf specifically because of that; I don't love him. I love MY bf in my head, and only want to fuck him if he ever became real.

where the fuck is buttfuck

I know how that feels. Everyone out here is into camping and shit. Anyone who has less usual interests lives in cities.

Rural Ontario. In the middle of woods. The nearest grocery store is a 30 minute drive.

Unfortunately I wanna be a permaculture farmer out in the woods and while that sounds like something people around here would be interested in no one gives a shit. I'm also anxious and depressed which not many people understand around here.

He was. He was just like you guys and he got a taste of what it's like to have a partner.
We were both virgins and both very sad and insecure, but learned to love each other and grew more confident.
My confidence made me want to go out and do things with him more, but his made him want other women I guess. He said that I made him believe in love and that he didn't know girls like me existed. I'm not perfect. I'm very insecure and have mental issues, but I'm not BPD. I can feel true love and devotion.

He started asking me to do crazier and crazier things, and I loved him so I did it. I guess I wasn't exciting enough for him and he was finally confident enough to "be Chad".

Stop being fat and just be yourself.

That's very sweet, but he was sweet too.

At least you know now that online dating is a total meme and the kinds of people that reach out to others like that only do it to solve a temporary problem, rather than doing it because they actually care about someone.

From what I've heard there's a 50% chance of that happening when dating robots. You got bad luck I guess. It's not going to be any different with normal guys though.

We didn't "online date", we dated in real life. He lived only 30 minutes away from me. I'd pay for his gas so he could afford to see me, or I'd take the bus to see him. I even transferred to his community college.

I know, that's why I'm not dating again

>I'm not dating again
That's retarded, just try to pick better next time even if it takes longer to find someone. Following your mindset I'd have killed myself time ago because of my own problems.

Wait, so you met him in real life first or off of Jow Forums then met up in real life?

I will make it irl in 4 months

What if I pick two sets of flowers

He did act that way in the beginning. He was very sweet and caring in the beginning. I can't "pick better" if someone changes from their former feelings.

We met in a thread about music. He wasn't looking to date and neither was I, but destiny kind of brought us together

That's very sweet but it's not in the cards for me anymore

Well destiny must be a bitch then

please just be my friend ;_;

I'll think about it but I can't make any promises. Shade#1485 is my discord.

Just keep trying then, not much else to say, we've got some bad luck because of how relationships work on these days. Better to have loved and lost, as they say. Some of us don't even have that.

well that is good enough I suppose

make sure to kill yourself on your way out of this thread.

yes

I am not obligated to find another partner

I'm sorry, user. I don't keep in contact with anyone online anymore. I just participate in threads.

>I am not obligated to find another partner
No, but it does sound like you're obligating yourself to not find another partner.

Also fuck hedonists robots who just wanna be normies

Probably the most "crabs in the bucket" post ive ever seen, user. For shame. If someone wants to escape this misery you scold them?

Becoming a normie isn't improving yourself It's the fucking opposite. Learn to live in gods green earth not man's gray shithole.

fukken brutal. I was once in a similar situation in the Mojave, except no internet and basically fuckall to do except read and dick around the desert with gunz and explosives.
yeah, unfortunately too many people in general are like that. it's like we aren't really meant to be monogamous, but we can't really function with polygamy, either. humans were a mistake.

Attached: fisting.jpg (1180x823, 153K)

>no answer
Found their problem.

We are meant to be monogamous, it's the current society, values and culture what is fucking us up.

I imagine you wouldn't be much of bot if you can get a a significant other and sleep with some else at the same time. That's literally the opposite of being a bot.

Men change once they feel the power of having a woman adore them

Even a robot

I have flirted with others while in a relationship before. I have physically been in the company of others towards the ends of relationships, when it was clear that it could not and would not continue. In retrospect, I assume that the other person involved felt the same way I did, which was an inconsiderate dick move aimed at justifying my own actions. I regret it. I am happy with how I am now, though, and how I feel with my current partner. I truly never thought I would feel as happy and as complete as I do with him, but I do.

Explain the ones who don't cheat then.

>hindsight logic

kys faggot

Sounds like my ex-faince, girl cheated on every previous bf. Dont know why I thought I'd be any different.

Attached: 20181014_163943.jpg (542x457, 78K)

People who are happy and secure in themselves. People who don't have low self esteem and depend on the reinforcement of others to complete them.

Super high quality bait

Not wholly. For instance, we'll form new pair bonds after one member of the pair dies, unlike geese. We're moderately polygynous, with one male often having children with multiple females, or at least trying to, while keeping one woman around as his main. The main reason why monogamy has been the rule in a lot of societies is that the men who get left out in a polygamous one will start committing crimes and doing things to destabilize the society. We're seeing that happen in the US now.

So says the 300lb, micro-dicked virgin sitting behind a screen blocked by piss bottles and tendiless plates growing mold on em.

Attached: 20181028_154218.jpg (324x324, 32K)

So basically you're saying robots will always cheat.

It is much more common for a robot to cheat, I think

Well as I said, there's probably a 50% possibility of them (us) doing it, but you're also forgetting that normal guys will also have an easier time hiding it.

If I'd cheated on her, it would have been something I'd have done because I wanted to, and enjoyed. She looks like she just did something she hated, and hates herself for having done. She looks like she degraded and defiled herself, and blames me for her decision.

Given that, I'd feel lucky to no longer be in a relationship with her. She's irresponsible, self-destructive and lost. She doesn't have goals of her own, a sense of self, or values.

I am a man who's had girls love me, yet I always respected them enough not to cheat even when I was cheated on. Your ideology holds not factual basis at all.

Male/female friends who are heterosexual will always either end up fucking or parting ways due to other relationships. They can't really be friends.

It's not cheating if you're living in different area codes.

Someone has to be the villain. There's no story without a hero and a villain. All those pictures you see of happy old people still in love are instances where the hero and the villain decided to keep battling low-key forever.

i've always thought this would be more like a 90% chance with robots. you think if their stacy or chad idol paid them attention that they wouldn't jump on it in a millisecond with no remorse?

Thinking that says more about yourself than the robots you project on.

Personally why would I? I guess that's what most people say but If I'm alone among other reasons it's because I refuse to be with someone I don't find attractive. And if I'm with someone I find attractive, why would I cheat on her?

because too many people on this board idolize chad and stacy. you think you're fine with settling now because you haven't had a relationship in years, but most robots are impulsive just like the normies.

Or because most people nowadays treat relationships not seriously, like a joke. They meet one day and the next one they're "dating", and of course that way hardly a bond is gonna be created, and the partners will soon seek go continue their abusive way of thinking with a new person.

because most people are shallow and impulsive and their peers will justify it. robots included, it's just a different flavor.

So if I ever get a partner I will cheat on her? Should I just remain alone forever?

you might. whats your experience?

>if I ever get a partner

>REMINDER ITS WORSE WHEN WOMEN CHEAT

Men are fucking hardwired to want to fuck attractive women. As many as we possibly can. Sex to us isn't as emotional or important.
We can genuinely love a girl and still cheat because a woman was literally throwing themselves at is.
We can literally fuck a fat chick and never speak to her again.

When a woman cheats on you it's because she has found a man who has not only stolen her body, but also her heart.
A woman won't cheat with a man she doesn't think could be a potential relationship partner. A woman's cheating is much more emotinal, and therefore far more damaging to a relationship.

If a woman cheats on you its because she does not want you nearly as much as she wanted to before, and no longer respects you.

Attached: 1492549912_maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 96K)

Bait harder freindo.

maybe if you were hotter he wouldn't have cheated on you

go to the gym fatty

well then you dont know any better, it's almost like that was my whole point..

You're just kinda assuming everything though

fuck off roasty enabler. men like you are weak and pathetic. Hopefully you burn just like the roasties.

Yes. I was in a LDR with a guy for about a year or so. I can usually get off to sexting but his specific interests didn't really satisfy me. I'd just turned 17 and got my license a couple months after my birthday; mind you I already planned to cheat on him so I had the procedure in my mind. I had a thing for older men so I ended up hooking up with one in a hotel. Felt super guilty about it afterwards because we planned to lose our virginity to each other. I never told him about it, but I'm kinda glad he dumped me so he never had to experience falsely taking my virginity.