Be a good person

>be a good person
>I start balding and look like shit
>im incredibly pale and sick looking
>my life is miserable
>im always tired and sick no matter what I do
>go out of my way to help and be nice to people
>constantly get struck down with hellish bad luck and disaster at every turn
>parents become incredibly poor and the house is falling apart literally not even livable in anymore
>life is complete shit and hell just because of bad luck
>get addicted to drugs
>get a sleuth of legal trouble that just rapes my life even worse
>life is in total shambles no chance of redemption literally just stuck at my home with no license literally just a jail cell
>live in the shittiest climate ever miserable 24/7
>barely get to have christmas every year and my parents are too lazy to even get a tree so we have like a tree 2 days out of the year so dont even get the happy holiday spirit
>parents become alcoholics and even lazier
>see evil chads all around
>awesome lives
>parents buy them cars and fun shit
>live in better houses
>have richer happier families
>get everything they want
>dont have unhealthy failing shit health
>get everything they want
>nothing bad ever happens to them
>they get addicted to drugs never get into legal trouble
>everything good happens to them
>get to go on vacations have happy families holiday festive fun
>get to party and have fun while i sit alone and miserable
>they run around treating everyone like shit

how the fuck does anyone believe in god

Attached: 1442177743317.png (601x601, 406K)

this is socioeconmics. your situation is shitty largely because of capitalism and the way the government has been overtaken by lobbying to protect it. god may exist but it isn't responsible for what caused these issues.

I finally got a shit load of money and was about to fix it all and I got struck the fuck down and it became 7000000 times worse

Satan quads on the defense of God? Now I'm confused.

Why don't you go kill hundreds of people to give them a taste of their own medicine and revel in the meaninglessness of it all.

>how the fuck does anyone believe in god
Oddly god "exists" in most people like you. You are just woke and realize that the world is shit and sometimes people win and sometimes people lose. You are one of those who lose more than win.

I just want a better life and my luck to change

>be a good person

let me stop you right there

Attached: 1520308752669.jpg (320x297, 51K)

>Why don't you go kill hundreds
relax homie not everyone has an NRA membership

Attached: 4.png (200x200, 68K)

It won't, because the world isn't fair, so go make it fair, and make people who are evil actually suffer for once, literally once in their fucking life. Go shoot a stranger, go power drift a car into someone's house. Burn a school down. Your life is literally already over and irreparably fucked idiot.

my bad luck struck me right the fuck down. as soon as I was about to go change my life it got completely ripped away from me and made 9000 times harder maybe even impossible

I dont really want to attack innocent people. I only think ass hole people, cops, and lawmakers should die. and our shitty government

>believing the NRA is responsible for even 1 death

Attached: cusb.jpg (363x550, 21K)

>>believing the NRA is responsible for even 1 death
bruh they hand out memberships left and right if you buy a gun. I ain't saying every shooter is a NRA member but the odds are there.

im pretty sure all the people doing the killings are people in the ghetto that just buy stolen guns...

I dont think rednecks with Walmart guns are killing their cousin skeeter

kek are you me (minus the drugs)

>im pretty sure all the people doing the killings are people in the ghetto that just buy stolen guns...
I mean yeah the hood rats are the ones killing people everyday but i'm talking about the shootings that people care about.

stay away from drugs. id like to say that just pot is okay but its wrapped up in all that shit so its probably not

but its used as medicine for like 800 different diseases so im just not sure. maybe just natural drugs are okay kratom seems harmless. weed kinda does but it makes me more tired and miserable feeling but im happy as fuck

Isn't it interesting that all of the evil people are in positions of power and are not only insulated from punishment, but get to choose who's punished and are often the people exacting suffering on innocent people?

>I don't want to attack innocent people
>literally went on and on about how you're an innocent and good person who suffers again and again despite that
>and are surrounded by evil and guilty people who have the easiest and most fortunate lives despite deserving it the least
>and you're acknowledging that there is literally no inherent fairness or justice in the world, even worse that the absence of these combined with psychopathy means that we literally have anti-justice where the good are punished and the evil are rewarded

Either fucking take matters into your own hands and start straight up murdering people or shut up. Those are your two options.

>takes drugs
>thinks everything is someone elses fault

Just kill yourself.

being evil isn't going to do anything idk what to even do to be evil or what it would accomplish

the thing I hate most about it is we dont have universal health care but Donald trump spends 72 million on golf trips and shit when he already had 700 million dollars

I want to focus all my energy into being successful. if there was a way I could benefit from evil id probably do it but theres nothing evil I can do to fix my situation

dk what to tell you bud, kys?

You're not being evil if you're hurting evil people. You're literally the single person acting morally and bringing justice to a world without any.

there's good people out there just not in small towns and rural areas you have to go to cities and suburbs to find nice people

but god ripped that away from me and trapped me in a small town so yeah

The existence of good people doesn't eradicate the existence of bad people. But you can.

Does evil actually exist however? Or is that just our bogeymen for people with opposing interests?

and if it does, how do you quantify it? Who is the final arbiter of who should be punished for evil? Human judgement is flawed. For all you know, you could be completely misinformed, which many people are.

Then what happens? you become the very thing you claim to oppose. You're not bringing justice, you're acting out of your own pain, loss, and frustration. Those are poor motivators and weak bedrock to place foundations in.

theres just nothing worth doing to me thats evil

I just want my fucking freedom

user is fucking retarded and has never purchased a gun

t. NRA member for 10 years

OP is the upstate dui guy, btw. You're getting creative, man.

>jews ruin government
>it's the governments fault

could you guys imagine if I just went to the city one day and I just stopped making all these shitty posts. like it just stopped

>jews
those quads say enough