Am I the only one who thinks she actually looks fairly fuckable since being on HRT for a while? Would snuggle/10

Am I the only one who thinks she actually looks fairly fuckable since being on HRT for a while? Would snuggle/10

Attached: behind_blue_eyes.jpg (1116x934, 145K)

>Am I the only one who thinks she
>I the only one who thinks she
>the only one who thinks she
>one who thinks she
>who thinks she
>thinks she
>she
>she
>she
Yeah, you are. Faggot.

Attached: DFLaUqEW0AEKOmx.jpg (1080x1080, 142K)

let's wait for other opinions

I think he had potential to be a handsome man

what he said, faggot

>Am I the only one who thinks she actually looks fairly fuckable

Yes user, that shit is nasty.

Looks better than 90% of Jow Forums

Attached: 1540104650497.jpg (2048x1536, 817K)

His eyes depress me. The eyes of a defeated person. I hope he gets better, because it feels like he's breaking. Just makes me sad, wish people left him alone.

How far gone and desperate are you when you seriously consider fucking chris chan

oh please. Nobody ever forced him to do shit online.

Attached: 1496875392426.jpg (979x832, 546K)

The guy is obviously mentally ill, can you really say he's in control of his own fucking life? His entire existence became a circus for everyone to laugh at.

On one hand, most of the harassment Chris endured was because he kept putting the spotlight on himself and all the stupid shit he did which made it easy for people to fuck with him. On the other hand, Chris is a legit deranged autist raised by extremely inept parents and he was too immature to just get off the internet or at least stop documenting every facet about his personal life for the world to see. Chris never had a chance.

First off, being mentally ill never gives you carte' blanche. He obviously enjoyed it and hammed it up to begin with, so yeah.

He made a choice to turn his shit into a circus-- our choices have consequences. He obviously doesn't care that people are laughing at him, and if he really did, the solution is easy enough for even an autist to figure out.

Legally, some mentally ill people are not tried in a court of law because they're seen lacking an autonomy. Why is this any different? Chris isn't a high functioning autist, he can't even make any friends or not be ridiculed for acting strange.

Chris isn't high-functioning? Sure looked like it to me.

But I get the overall point.

First of all

>she

He used his mother's credit card and put her in immense debt. The guy can't even dress himself or make any coherent decisions about his life. Just look at him now and where he was a few years ago, his life is a fucking absolute mess and the attention he's getting isn't helping his mental state at all. This is just bullying the weird and socially rejected. Don't understand why r9k is laughing at him just like the others laughed at them. Hypocrites, really.

You'd be suprised with even borderline autists. I wrote a fucking autobiography about this one kid in middle schon one of these threads, it was about autistic kids so i dropped my story. Whats worse is that I phone posted all of it, shit took at least 15 min

kill yourself

Honestly? Yes, you probably are the only one on Earth who would fuck Chris-chan.

Why not hit him up? It would be interesting to see him with another actual, genuine, mutual love interest for the first time in his entire life. And you'd become instantly e-famous to boot.

Attached: 1536719666730.jpg (1280x720, 53K)

>Chris isn't a high functioning autist
Chris actually has been diagnosed with high-functioning autism. He made a point of this in almost every video he uploaded back in the day. Dumb newfaggot.

Oh I'm sure we all agree with what psychologists have to say about people. Get the fuck out of here.

I agree with what a psychologist says a lot more than what some braindead retard on Jow Forums says. If you're trying to assert authority over a professional psychologist, well that just isn't gonna work my man.

I've been to 20 psychologists and they all gave me different diagnoses. They have no fucking clue what they're talking about and their entire purpose is to misdiagnose you and make you think you're fucked in the head just so you go to more meetings and waste more of your money. Psychologists are scum and deserve to go bankrupt.

Listen. You are loved.

While I'm not necessarily saying that all psychologists are always correct, what I am saying is that there's no reason to assume Chris-chan's diagnosis is incorrect. Especially when he himself accepts it and the only person disputing it is some guy on Jow Forums.

Also, 20 different psychologists ALL gave you a different diagnosis? So you have 20 potential mental illnesses? That's pretty fucked up man I hope you get the help you need.

20 was a hyperbole. More like 8, but the point still stands.

Also don't be nice to me, just call me a faggot and keep talking like you normally would.

If you actually followed Chris from the start (I didn't but I was there like 2-3 after the party started) you can tell the guy isn't a high functioning autist. He makes some strange comments and has issues understanding the difference between people wanting to be his friends and people just pretending to be his friends as a joke. A high functioning autist is most of the time strange but not even remotely close to Chris-chan.

The problem isn't really that Chris is autistic. He can talk just fine, has a good grasp of language, he knows what's going on around him, he doesn't hit himself, he's able to look people in the eye and remember their names. He's high-functioning. His mild autism isn't the problem.
The problem is that he was raised for almost 30 years in a completely sheltered environment where his parents consistently coddled him. He was raised thinking welfare was normal, he never had to do anything but play with legos and watch Pokemon. He sat in his room, day in day out, drawing shitty comics, playing video games and jerking off. Over time he developed a huge ego and superiority complex, as well as a victim complex thanks to his parents. Plenty of people who have lives like this turn out even worse than him, even neurotypical people. Isolation and the encouragement of his delusions from a young age did far more to harm him than the mild autism he has.

You should have a look at some low-functioning autists. Chris' capacity is god like compared to theirs.

I try to be nice to everyone unless they give me a reason not to.

Alright I concede, he is a high functioning autist but he still is suffering from serious mental issues that stemmed from what said. Making fun of him is still cruel when he's just a product of abuse.

Yeah, I never said that making fun of him wasn't cruel. The fact that everything about his life has been documented by obsessed trolls is nothing short of creepy, and a lot of things people did to troll him went way over the line. I don't advocate any of it and have never personally trolled him or interacted with him in any way. But I do observe it because it's interesting.

Yeah, I get what you mean. His antics and personality are quite enigmatic in a strange way.

Chris is that token special needs guy that everyone had in their class and subtly taunted just to see what he'd do, but the internet has put a safe distance between him and everyone so you can just do/watch whatever.