Who else /long hair/?

I haven't cut my hair in 5 years and it's waist-length. I was too lazy to bother getting it cut, and I feared socially interacting with the hairdresser, so i just never went. I would like it to be down to my knees or calves

Attached: guy with long hair.jpg (648x647, 90K)

A shaving machine is like 10 bucks

Imagine being a hairlet by choice lol
Long hair is the hair of kings, gods and humans of superior intellect and taste. Think about it, Jesus had long hair, God has long hair, Thor has long hair, etc. Only NPCs cut their hair. If you let your mane be cut, what's stopping you from cutting your dick off?

Attached: Quorthon_-_Young.jpg (293x340, 18K)

i have a mullet to my nipples, idk if thats considered long though

Well i really dont want my dick cut off

I haven't cut my hair in about 8 years and it's now down to my ass.
I think that's as long as my hair can actually grow on its own.
I'll probably never find out since it has been falling out like crazy in the last couple years from uncontrolled anxiety, general stress, and psoriasis.
>FML

that's some nice hair lad
keep it also wew that much hair in 5 years is fucking insane

I cut my hair and shave it every 2 years. I usually just donate it for some teenybopper with leukemia or some shit. Glad im not the only one too socially anxious to interact with a barber

I've been growing for 2 years. Most I ever did was 4.

roasties have long hair

im an almost shoulder length hairlet here. I just want this shit to grow. how long will it take?

snibbety snab
you have been visited by the shit trim brigade
get a fuggin haircut hippie :DDDDD

I haven't had a proper haircut in at least two years. Reaches to about the middle of my back. It makes me look like an anime character sometimes.

>hair falling out
No big deal, you'll just become a renaissance man, with a skullet/beard combo worthy of the greatest wizard. Like Leonardo, or Larry David right here

Attached: eva-mendes-clear-history-set-03.jpg (839x1222, 150K)

x1000 this, same with washing it

mines been halfway down my back for years but it won't get any longer. It's pissing me off.

I fucking hate long hair, keeping it short

But....I can't really grow a beard due to being part native American.
Hair isn't falling in a male pattern, it's just falling out all over evenly

you only have 2 examples
thor seems like an odd choice that doesn't belong
Like me saying Bobby Fischer had short hair so girlheads die

I have long hair but the longest it gets is to just above my nipples and then I get it trimmed to about shoulder, sort of have that 90's grunge look going. I don't like it too long. Have had it long since about 7 years now. I was told and I quote "Chicks dig long hair."

Some do, not as much now days, I feel like getting it cut sometimes to possibly boost my sex appeal but when you find a girl that likes it she really likes it. Plus, I like it, and like who i am so fuck it. I still debate it though but I think I'll look worse with short hair.

Most dudes with long hair don't wash it enough or keep it healthy.

My hair grows fast as fuck though.

Attached: Kurt Russel.jpg (500x646, 47K)

Well, then it will most likely grow back, wandering bear.

I have really long nose hair
Looks like I have a Hitler mustache
Have to check it a lot, snot runs down it and make me look stupid

ur supposed to cut that m8

>had long hair
>start receding
oh no no no

i might go super bald in around 3 years, my dad's head looks like a fucking coconut.

My hair goes swish swoosh swish

Also have hair down to my mid back. I had it cut in June but just to keep it even.
What do you maintain your hair with? I just do shampoo/conditioner
My hairline also looks like it's receding, only 18 so I think it's just that I've been tugging at it when brushing, trying to avoid that now though.