Why dont you just date the female equivalent of yourself

why dont you just date the female equivalent of yourself

Attached: Capture.png (498x502, 521K)

who is this girl and where can I date her?

1. she's likely fucking or already fucked chad
b. see above

Because the female version of myself can actually aim higher than me.

Don't fall for this guys. Girls like her only go for Chads or Tyrone. Get yourself a nice asian girl.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Hajimete no Gal - 04 [720p].mkv_snapshot_11.40_[2018.03.06_01.32.58].png (570x706, 326K)

because I hate myself so I would hate her

Haha I do her name is me, she has my shaved thighs. She wears lingerie and frilly outfits for me and let's me put a dildo in her

Fun fact: I tried and she refused me because she was already in a relationship with a normal guy.

Attached: pathetic.jpg (880x664, 70K)

These basically, the female equivalent of me would be living a good life.

I would rather be alone than date a tall fat hairy woman

Attached: 1540465207923.jpg (640x480, 129K)

pls add me n Discord femanon

I love you long time
cheesyfingers#9668

Why the fuck would I date someone like myself? I hate myself. I would actually like to date a girl whos a borderline normie. Someone who doesnt remind me of myself and my flaws.

Because she doesn't exist, you fucking idiot.

Where would I find her, on here? lmao

Because I wouldn't trust my female equivalent. I'm unpredictable.

It's why I date my opposites.

Why don't you just date yourself and switch roles from time to time

Bc she is ugly

>Paleoconservative
>Bookworm
>Decent physical shape
>Virgin

I wouldn't mind this at all.

Attached: Pat Buchanan Transvaluation of Values.jpg (850x400, 92K)

recommend me 2 (two) romance books

It's a little short to be a book, but Plato's Symposium is the first that comes to mind. It's more like Phaedo and The Republic than his other works. There is quite a lot of romance struggling in Solzhenitsyn's Gulag Archipelago, but it isn't the main event.

It's a book within a book, but the Tale of Unadvised Curiosity is another good one.

This.
Also this.

Any fembots, I'll gladly be your boyfriend. Seriously. I'll treat you right!

im trying user, how do i confess my love for the shrimpy asian chick in my computer class?

I aim lower than my own league because i was a fat child

you make joke?
you go pee pee in her coke?

because I hate myself maybe?? orig

Attached: my waifu Megumin (1).jpg (850x1226, 206K)

Why would I date my mom?

Boy oh boy a girl like me. Man our kids would be like the next anti-Christ or maybe just a ball of pure misery and hatred. I doubt the universe could handle it and space time as we know it would cease to exist.

Neither of us would have jobs, licenses, money, phones, social media, the bravery to leave the house, or any plans for the future.
Spaghetti would be everywhere.
Would have no idea what to talk about, or how to compose ourselves.
One of us is likely to ghost after the first meeting.

Thanks for making me realize how fucking worthless I am.

>There is quite a lot of romance struggling in Solzhenitsyn's Gulag Archipelago,
Not sure if bait, why not pass over the make-believe and on to historically accurate depictions like Gulag by Applebaum, there's a section about family and love-life.

>Plato's Symposium
Socrates was literally a robot, truly an inspiration to us all. I have recently read a bit about it, but is it worth reading in whole?

I don't want cold books on the concept of romance as you have so helpfully provided, rather I want warm escapism where I can dream about a cute gf and feel cuddly things in my heart.

Can't find this one, do you have an alternate title?

because females can't be intelligent and can't have actual interests. that means no "female equivalent" of any man unless he has like 70 IQ and is boring as fuck can exist.

I read it 12 years ago so I didn't remember the title right. Ill-Advised Curiosity inside of Don Quixote.

I hadn't read Applebaum yet though I am interested. I read Gulag Archipelago in the spirit of seeing how a traditionalist overcomes confinement and repression at the hands of cynics and social engineers. I also have a strong feeling that Jordan Peterson didn't ever read it after reading Vol 3 especially.

I think Symposium is worth reading in full. It's only about 30 pages long so even if you hate it you didn't lose that much time.

I don't know of any warm escapist books though, note the Paleocon pessimism. I may have read one or two in my life, but none I can recall.

OK thanks for the advice user!

Attached: 5884f136b03a6c04376c3b5c2efb102e.jpg (622x339, 29K)