I just had the most uncomfortable weekend in a long time. I'm a 27 year old dude, that was a NEET for like 12 years...

I just had the most uncomfortable weekend in a long time. I'm a 27 year old dude, that was a NEET for like 12 years. I live with my single mother who is practically never home because of work and I have to babysit my 12 year old cousin on weekends.

>Cousin shows up as usual on Friday night
>Babysat my cousin for a good 5-6 years now
>We usually play video games together, watch a movie or discuss books we set out to read during the week
>Cousin sleeps on the couch in the living room
>Yesterday my cousin came over and said "I love you" so naturally I say "I love you too!" because it's family and I don't mind saying I love you to my mother too
>Today, my cousin came to my room and started being weirdly touchy-feely with me. Then out of the blue a kiss on my lips
>Naturally I act really fucking surprised and push my cousin away and gently ask "I think you're confused?"
>So my cousin runs away crying

This happened literally an hour ago. How the fuck do I gently reject him? Because I don't want to hurt his feelings.

Attached: MV5BYWRhZGNlMGEtNTUxMS00Zjg3LWEwOWYtOTYzOGRlODFhODZjXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzg2ODI2OTU@._V1_.jpg (1280x514, 100K)

Congratulations!

Your cousin is a fag.

Attached: 15156202022.jpg (457x557, 66K)

>Him
Oh no.

Jesus christ OP, that is bad. How old is he?

Says it right there, he's 12.

Oh, my bad. I think the best thing to do would be to just let it slide, and move on like nothing happened. Your reaction was clearly negative enough to make him realise his advance was wrong, and most probably, he'll just chalk it up as one of his cringey, embarrassing moments from childhood when he's older. He's a kid and most kids do stupid shit like that when they get carried away.

But if he continues to behave like that, then have a talk with him or let his mother know.

Nice dubs. My cousin is really emotional and doesn't have any friends. I'm pretty much his only friend online and real life. I really love the guy, like I really fucking love him but not romantically. He's just a really confused and shy 12 year old kid. I didn't even realize he was into men until now. He never really talks about anything remotely close to sexuality. The books I recommend are usually very PG in nature. Man I feel like such a dickhead and full of guilt. I should've rejected him gently instead of pushing him away and saying stupid shit like "I think you're confused". God damn it I feel so angry at myself.

You handled that better than a lot of people would have, if the homophobic shit I see on this board is any indication.

12 year olds don't act like this OP

Yeah, I can tell you don't communicate with people much.

Yep I agree with the user up there, you handled it really well. And there was no point in taking it gently or trying to drag it. Just be done with it and move on (unless he does something like that again).

Regardless of his sexuality, he will realize what he did as a 12 year old kid was dumb and probably be embarrassed at himself a bit when he's 15-16. But he will inevitably realize that you are his elder brother and he shouldn't have gotten carried away. It won't scar him or hurt him in the long run. Probably get him down for a few days though. Just don't mention it to again, and don't bring it up unless you need to.

You did well, he needs to understand that it's wrong.

Shouldn't I say something to make him feel less embarrassed? It seems like me not saying anything might make him feel like he did irreparable damage to our friendship, when I don't really mind it too much, it just caught me off guard. We all did silly things when we were 12.

>How the fuck do I gently reject him?
man if it was a girl i would have said wincest but he is a fag.
you need to make him take the 2D pil lso he is cured of homosexuality

Attached: my waifu Megumin (33).jpg (1700x1264, 385K)

Just act like you don't mind it, should be easy because you really don't. If you think you can communicate well without making it too awkward for him, then maybe do talk to him.

If not, then just behave like you don't care much, and your friendship's still intact.

Have a short talk with him about it, tell him something like he's important to you, but that sort of stuff is only for people who are the same age (not true but good general rule of thumb), and you're too old for him. Tell him not to think about it too much and make up some bs how you used to be into your english teacher as a kid but it's just something you grow out of and forget all about.
Then never mention it again and act normal around him, make sure he doesn't think you don't like him anymore or whatever. And don't think too much into it, it's just a kid who's right now going through the process of gaining true consciousness and becoming a person of his own. There are always a bunch of weird and random glitches that go along with that. His developing sexuality just latches onto whatever is closest to him, don't take advantage of it or you'll hate yourself forever and everyone who finds out about it will too.

A NEET and a fag in the same family, bad genes all around.

I mean, do you know for sure he wasn't abused by people he was living with before ... ? This is learned behavior

Alright, thank you anons. I'll message him so we can talk about it. And don't worry I'd never abuse/exploit him, the thought of doing that disgusts me to my core. He's had a rough life as it is, doesn't need more on his plate. Well I'm going to leave now, again, thank you for your suggestions.

No don't do this over a message you dumbass. Just tell him next time you're at the same place. Make it short and emphasize that you don't mind, like I said tell him you understand because you did something similar like tried to kiss your teacher or whatever, just make something up. And then ask him if he wants to play vidya or do whatever you normally do.
But don't do it over text that's just going to set you up for failure because it's going to be something he can reread and come back to to overthink it. A short little talk is just that, he gets the core message and then you go and do normal shit. Good luck

Think he went back home. I meant I'll message him to come over so we can talk, but I suppose I could wait until the next weekend.

Up to you, but if I were you I'd just leave it or maybe talk about unrelated shit and play some multiplayer game with him, then casually bring it up next time I see him. So not like a "let's sit down and address x" kind of talk, just over a regular activity.

this 12 y old faggot has been sticking dildos up his ass for years and today he is gonna stick the biggest one up there and then tell his parents that you raped him when they get home
you fucked your life when you rejected him

Attached: 1527156045407.png (740x900, 923K)

Convince him to go on HRT and dress him up in girly clothes.
Congratulations, you just aquired a cute shota femboy.

stop that fag and make him a chad

>spends his weekends with a single woman
>becomes a shy defective early teen
Like pottery

read to him from the bible instead of gayming

Tell him to suck your dick

with that level of reading comprehension I wouldn't be flinging a term like "defective" around, baby boi