Are there any actual piss bottle tier shut ins here anymore aside from me?

are there any actual piss bottle tier shut ins here anymore aside from me?

Attached: all hope is lost.jpg (354x447, 29K)

I wish my country offered proper neetbux so I could become one

sure is bro/
want to chat man im a hikki myself
melancholymouse#6708

Attached: piss bottles 2.png (460x610, 280K)

I'm incredible interested in those who live like this, could look at pics for days.

I use the toilet, but I feel pretty worthless. Very rarely leave the house unless it's a direct interest, in my case, guitar shop or mcdonalds run. Amazon has made it possible to avoid most social contact.

here ill post my room.
(in a few weeks it will be COVERED) in anime posters

ill post my living room i lived in for 5 years after

Attached: room.jpg (415x554, 27K)

here foil in original windows

Attached: foil1.jpg (415x554, 22K)

omment was too low in content (0.00% content).

Attached: room pc living.jpg (463x618, 15K)

Reporting in. Only use bottles sometimes, honestly don't drink much stuff out of bottles. Usually piss into my coffee pot once I'm done with it and dump it out when I make more. Do not leave home, ever.

mey bed for 5 years .....invb4 weeb

Attached: My foam thing I sleep on.jpg (420x560, 27K)

That's a real dirty bed sicko.

Weeb

I used to have foiled windows too but the neighbours complained that my place looked too off putting from the outside. Not even joking

Why piss bottles if you have a batroom?

I either use my kitchen sink, the shower or the toilet, pissing in bottles is degenerate.

even in that shit quality you can see how dirty that bed is. 5 years worth of scum... i bet you wonder why you have acne too

mummy put it in the sun maybe twice in 5 years.
bed was fine.
>neighbours complained that my place looked too off putting from the outside.
dude who gives a fuck
I cnat even tell what time it is, yesterday I thought it was 6AM but was 6 PM
>Why piss bottles if you have a batroom?
so I dont leave the bedroom.
i keep my bed clean now as I have an actual bed.
I keep it clean because I dont want Mai Waifu to get dirty.
as I sleep with a dakki

Attached: 5gwf8ahofzuz.png (700x700, 742K)

I sometimes piss in a bucket. Doesn't take as much precision, plus it's easier for pissing after I wake up or masturbate. When the bucket's full I take off the lid and dump it out my window.

Sometimes I'll shit in it if I'm lazy enough as I always have toilet paper in here too.

Attached: 1493328060705.png (409x409, 224K)

Fuck yea man, I only have 5 at the moment though, have gotten used to using the sink.

>that's considered a """"dirty"""" bed
>doesnt even have any visible piss/cum stains
I bet he doesn't even eat in it.

I used to be in my late teens, until one day i mistook a several week old bottle of piss as a newly opened snapple
i'll never forget that taste
that's when i stopped with the piss bottles

>that's when i stopped with the piss bottles
And went straight to the source for a fresher sampling I get it, we've all been there.

i thought i drank piss today
was jsut a old bottle of wine

This, I'd definitely be a NEET if I didn't live in burgerland

You dont look bad. if you would lose some kilos and get another haircut you would actually look like 8 out of 10

Thats fucking disgusting mate. Just use the fucking toilet. Yikes, man. Yikes.

Attached: 4d5777f8d5256f73d52e6d6ff4c48963.jpg (1024x768, 97K)

I'm too lazy to piss in jugs, it's just easier to use the bathroom most of the time. I don't have to worry about being seen dumping piss and don't have to worry about said piss becoming moldy before I finally get around to throwing it out. I'll only do it if there's people visiting and I don't want to risk being stopped

>implying you can't live with your parents
I'm in burger and am twenty-nine and have never worked, have no car, no friends, etc.

I work full time, but am still a piss bottle shut-in at home.

You earned one (You) for this
kek

Attached: 1303540815850.jpg (399x400, 54K)

same here but I use a jug instead. i noticed at the bottom of the jug there's like some yellow build up, not sure what it is but it does come off like skin with enough water pressure from the bathtub water thingy.

Can someone explain to me once and for all why do people unironically piss in bottles? Why is it so hard to just sit on the toilet? I genuinely don't get it.

Yes we are still here. The piss bottles are vintage. My bottles are filled with the piss of a younger man.

If my parents are home or awake, I would have to interact with them, if I left my room. I have privacy and an intimate life if I can urinate into a nice bottle.

I still piss in bottles when I give up, its not that bad I've done worse, one time I woke desperate to piss to the point where I didn't think I could make it down stairs in time and I pissed in a vase.
Another time I peed in a bowel, but the worst one was when I was caught short and in a desperate bid of desperation pissed out of the window. This then became a habit for about a month when I would piss out the window every night at around 2am so I wouldn't be caught because desu it gave me a bit of a thrill. Had to stop though because my family caught on to the smell but luckily the drain was blocked so it was blamed on that

Attached: rftdfxgfb.png (323x250, 96K)

bowl* not bowel maybe one day

Attached: jtyjygjghfjghfj.gif (487x560, 898K)

My grandpas a trucker so I've seen a piss jug or two before, and out of respect I've made it my own ritual.
But if you live in the country like me pissing out the window out classes it.

what's the big deal? I pee in a jug and dump it in the toilet after its full. in fact, why are you wasting water by flushing the toilet every time you pee? you know water isn't unlimited right?

How come no one pees in the shower? You wash it all down when you use the shower, and you don't waste water flushing.

honestly you're a mongoloid if you don't pee in the shower, don't get me started on waffle stomping.