I want to kill myself. I think I am finally ready to follow though. Any ideas what I should do?

I want to kill myself. I think I am finally ready to follow though. Any ideas what I should do?

Attached: da18Djn.jpg (240x240, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZEx7uCFX_nA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The fate of frogposter

just don't fail frogposter

dumb shit

Attached: Viper_7.jpg (500x500, 47K)

Okay I'm just going to eat a bunch of shitty food and put it off to tomorrow

Instead of killing yourself, actually do some shit, just do fucking anything you want, as long as it’s legal. Hell, it doesn’t even have to be productive just do shit, go around and be the best and worst in your town, and turn heads, every single stacey, chad, weeb, or beta, make them look at you in awe. Because if you have nothing to lose but your life, then what the fuck are you doing? Go get a dog, go duck with some stranger by following them to their house and acting all spooky and shit.
Because if you have nothing to lose, that means nothing, what does have value, is the fact that you have much to gain.

Attached: 3AA02D3C-A952-4529-9194-0D17EF8971BD.jpg (1387x702, 93K)

YOU WON'T KNOW THAT YOU'RE DEAD ONCE YOU KILL YOURSELF YOU WILL NEVER GAIN THE SATISFACTION OF AN ETERNAL SLEEP WITHOUT WORKING FOR IT!!!!
KILLING YOURSELF IS A FRUITLESS GESTURE.

Attached: I cri.jpg (700x1497, 194K)

nice meme

Attached: z8fUJjv_d.jpg (640x640, 19K)

Just seriously fucking get out and say
“Have nothing to lose but myself”
Go do all sorts of shit outside the societal norm, take every risk, and just go for it, just throw everything down, and fucking go, because life is not important, but the things in life are, so you get out there, and you just go cunting ham on everything, go to the local homeless guys/gals and just give them food and a home for a while, because before you kill yourself, at least save someone.and you know why I say this shit? Because I believe in you, that’s fucking why, and when you hear someone talk shit, you go to them, and you correct them, because fuck them, and you let them know how much you fucking hate them.
So go my friend, go and do some wild shit, become a goddamn legend.

come to sa

think about this, this kid took a communists life in japan probably saving japan from the shitshow that is communism then when he was arrested he hung himself in honor. My point is if life sucks where you are find somewhere else to be
>inb4 no monies
acquire monies move.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZEx7uCFX_nA

>be me
>be gay feminist
>go to therapist
>therapist asks me if i had crushess on any boys before
>did he just.... assume my sexuality
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>flip the table
>therapist tries calming me down
>YOU CIS WHITE HOMOPHOBIC SCUM
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>hit him wizh his own chat in the face
>he passes out and is bleeding from his head
>i keep hitting him with the chair
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>my work has been done
>ur next

Attached: 20113bcb56679c96aca0d9693956bf8538cceee2_hq.jpg (512x509, 15K)

This ain’t no meme mother fucker, cocksucker, and dad cucker.
This is advice, this is a reminder from yours truly Mr Faggott who says GO OUT AND FUCKING GET SHIT DONE YOU NINNY
So you do the same, you go out and do something, go and do something, even if it just means talking to some user on an image board, YOU MAKE LIFE FUCKING WORTHIT YOU GLORIOUS CUNT

Attached: 25A0C6DA-4614-4612-825F-C281FCFD8CF6.jpg (770x540, 69K)

Attached: 1508513591582.png (800x600, 633K)

FIGHT ME KRAUT FUCK
JUST THE SAME WAY MY COUSINS, AND GRANDPARENTS DID

Attached: A2A53B27-2081-4E54-B67E-4FFFEA07F009.jpg (2048x1025, 567K)

i once put a cigar in a frogs mouth,
he puches and puches and puches and BOOM
smoke explosion
JUST DO IT.

Please don't find something cool to do or help others as much as you can

Sorry I was being a retard

Attached: 1519944195808.jpg (800x609, 156K)

WERE ALL FUCKING RETARDS ON SOME LEVEL
EMBRACE IT OR WORK ON IT
JUST FUCKING DO SOMETHING INSTEAD OF KILLING YOURSELF
DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY CUNTS WOULD DO ANYTHING TO LIVE A MINUTE LONGER?
FUCKING DO SOME WILD SHIT
MAKE OTHERS LOOK, MAKE THEM STARE AT YOUR GLORY YOU GRACIOUS NUETER

Attached: D647DEEC-4AC2-4D4D-B7CA-F12E08EC2F36.jpg (500x334, 33K)

Based and redpilled polski literally only people I like are online so irl I'm just going to try and help others so much I see it as my duty

Boom boom boom boom
I want you in my room
Let's spend the night together
From now until forever
Boom boom boom boom
I wanna go boom boom
Let's spend the night together
Together in my room

Good! You’re the kind of people needs, you’re people are a kind that does what needs to be done to the meek, weak, and old. You are the example of the future, even if only a minority see your kindness, you fucking make a huge difference already.

Thanks man been dealing with extreme suicidal thoughts even though I want to help others but I'm really trying to get through this because I wished someone would love me or help me but unfortunately it's not going to happen, but I should become the lover and helper after all I know how it feels nice to see a based polski tryna be kind to OP aswell

I’m not going to pretend to say that I know the anything of genuine suicidal thoughts.
I’ve had them since I was 7 because of some white-gal Californians.
And I’ll tell you what, for every person that dare do shit like that, take the high ground, and make it known, because this is your world, and it won’t be infested by the likes of these people, and you should make people stare as you take the Hill of morality.
But if it’s something more personal, either with family or within thyself, I can only offer condolences, and hope, for it is a journey everyone must make. Every time the journey for many can end abruptly with suicide, everyone takes it harsher or lighter, then others, either way: you can’t let that happen, you have to win, this is your life goddammit, and you will excel, even at your worst.
And if you need a break, don’t hesitate, just sit down, lie down, but make sure you get back up, and if you do badly soon afterward, don’t worry, you need to warm up, give yourself time. Life takes years to master, and so do the things in it, so take your time, but be driven, and passionate in everything you do.
And thank you kindly for the compliments, it’s people like you that bring my life a real hope.

Attached: 00F75AC2-5537-474B-8400-891EC178D14A.jpg (636x426, 91K)

Goodnight polski, every time I see a polski on Jow Forums I'll think of u bby, also I'll think of u in the shower ;) bed time for me

Attached: Karl Mark.jpg (225x225, 7K)

>I suffer in US of murrica

Attached: пепе похмурий ранок.jpg (900x900, 196K)

Goodnight Spain, i’ll Think of how cool you were and hope that you’re living the good life everytime I see a Spanish flag.
Goodnight!

Attached: 37CA9391-D854-432B-8A20-58AE9CC8CFC1.jpg (661x668, 80K)

you can still be autistic in US of clap though

I don't know if there was somebody who lit themselves on fire and ate ice cream while burning.

>Wanting to kill yourself
Kys

Attached: 1520441048279.png (500x413, 263K)

you should go boop boop beep beep bop bop boop

Can we trade countries desu? My city is full of spics and niggers and it's poor as shit. Pls gib comfy yuropoor town and qt slav gf.

Attached: 1523572321614.jpg (954x954, 115K)

I wish I was in Eastern Europe. Everything is cheap. Fast internet. You can make money online and live off of it where I cant.