Do you like normie anime?

Do you like normie anime?

Attached: NORMIE ANIME.jpg (972x1114, 319K)

Other urls found in this thread:

arcturus.su/wiki/Japanese_mahjong
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

liking anime is gay as shit manga is way better

yeah, but I don't love them

Normies even read manga now

Yes, except for AoT. You should've included BnHA too, that's way more popular than some of the others since it's currently airing.

>being such a cuck that you try not to like something just because its popular

This. Its anime without the cringy voice acting. But to answer your question yes

>Do you like normie anime?

Apparantely I do. Do you like sticking retarded labels on everything?

Attached: 1466988712364.jpg (702x800, 75K)

attack on titan was a normie manga until the writer decided to go full Jow Forums

>no cowboy bebop
I'm a normie and thought it was cool

>hurpaderp muh black&white drawings gurdur

you know, things get popular because they are good. keep your elitist mental acrobatics to yourself

idc about what normies do but i just enjoy reading mange more than watching anime
based. i find myself skipping forward in every anime i watch these days

>not retarded
>good stoyline
>no sick jap fetish
>interesting and rationals characters

ah yes, this must be a normie anime.

I had a lot of fun with One Punch Man. I got no idea what's going on in the manga nowdays but it sucks that ONE hasn't updated the webcomic in forever.

Attached: 1450268175178.png (254x355, 51K)

It's really not that popular. It's getting pushed hard but it's nowhere near Naruto in popularity and normies won't watch it like they do Death Note because it's clearly a kids show like Naruto

and yet Madoka isn't normie

I find it hard to watch stuff I have read in the past, specially if the adaptation is too good and faithful to the source material. I dislike ""normie"" anime because its overrated normie manga that I have usually already read.

>likes attack on titan
spotted the 13 year olds

i wish i could say kaiji was a pleb filter but even i snuck through. am too brainlet to learn maijong and read akagi ree

Attached: 0ba.png (1280x720, 744K)

>said the 17 year old

Attached: 11558874655.png (335x335, 175K)

fixed

shhh, don't let the normies overhear

It still doesn't have an English dub and there won't be a 3rd series so we're safe for now.

People who know anime know Kaiji but it's still slightly niche.

Attached: anime normies.jpg (1000x1100, 364K)

These. Also, whenever I mention anime, everyone says "like pokemon and shit?" Every time. When I mention Fullmetal Alchemist or Death Note, nobody knows what in the fuck I'm talking about.

man i miss the first time i ran through kaiji it was so intense. i normally love rereading manga but for kaijis its different since most of the emotion is in actually not knowing what or how its going to happen. rest of fukumotot i can read easily enough though

>Death Note
>nobody knows what in the fuck I'm talking about
it's had 4 movies with one of them in english made by netflix. it was even popular before that, that's why it got a netlfix movie

Attached: 1525372119870.gif (516x493, 1.88M)

I've rewatched season 1 3 or 4 times, season 2 twice

It's pretty comfy even after you know the twists

I'm a big normie and I've only seen 2 of those animes

Being a normie doesn't mean you've seen all of them, just that on average those shows are most popular with your sort

i need to watch the anime since it coveres the whole boat arc which isnt in translated manga but i find myself going back more to gai and zero desu lol. the bog was insane though the first time around fuck i couldnt sleep and read it all at once

Series slides off a cliff after part 3

Salvation Game and One Poker aren't terrible, they're still Kaiji. Maybe because I was reading them weekly but they're nowhere near the quality of previous parts.Part 6 looks the worst since there's no game/gamble.

Who translated the bog arc?

You should have replaced death note you dumbass

get a mahjong app for your phone. i gradually learned to play by banging my head against the wall.

also read through every article on this arcturus.su/wiki/Japanese_mahjong

I dont like any of those but I like bebop and eva

Death Note is the #1 normie anime, kiddo

It literally has a Netflix movie

They're not normie now because they're old

I wouldn't say normie, just casual. Like playing CoD, Overwatch, or Fortnight.

To add to the list maybe beebop, Gundam wing, and pretty much anything that aired on toonami

All of you fkn shits don't know desert punk so fuck off my board

Sunabozu and Heatguy J are normie as fuck, shut up faggot.

brehs
these are the anime I need to choose from to watch next
pls help by telling me one to watch or even a top 3 if you were so friendly

Banana Fish
parasyte
shin sekai yori
death parade
darker than black
lupin III
high school of the dead
tokyo ghoul
bahamut
land of the lustrous
bakemonogatari

thanks

Attached: Ryoko.jpg (259x292, 20K)

only actual robot character ive witnessed

Attached: 65143.jpg (225x225, 13K)

>normie cause popular
Except death note has a good part to it unlike all of the rest nigger. This thread is about shows who are garbage but are still loved by normies because hurr durr i love anime.

Get out of my face before i shoot your dick with my 25.7 x 9.1mm

not really, I tried visiting the Anime/Manga club at my university and out of a practically full lecture theater the only one who read manga was this Stallman look-alike

>that list
you like some spooky shit
me too
sorry for the lack of input

Attached: DiRaEmuVMAAEcsA.jpg (901x1200, 161K)

>Hurr Durr
Did you take your pills today? Your autism is showing.

It has merchandise in super stores, I'd say it's popular enough.

Just watch them all, I'm sure you have nothing better to do anyway. Start with Death Parade.

>my 25.7 x 9.1mm

I'm going to assume you're referring to your own dick with those measures.

>implying one punch and death note is normie tier
you take that shit back. it's edgy and interesting. normie teir would be a western cartoon.

Attached: 1512044188404.jpg (480x640, 81K)

I really liked death parade so ill recommend that

horror anime is a field i am extremely unfamiliar with but since I am basically off work for the next three days i want some spoop to get into the Halloween spirit..

Attached: agetrgerfgdvgbeaghetgvxcb.jpg (1264x706, 155K)

Watch DTB first
Tokyo ghoul and parasyte might seem to be kinda bland and way to similar to each othes, so you won't miss much if you only watch one of them
Dunno/can't remember anything about the others

DRAGON DRAGON ROCK THE DRAGON DRAGON BALL Z

I liked it plenty as well. I liked hero academy, bleach and naruto, and SAO. Pleb and proud.

If you want a little more of Death Parade they ran a pilot show in the anime mirai project a couple years earlier, called Death Billiards, it ties in with the other 12 episodes.

>I don't know what to say so I'll just cherry pick the post
Sasugadana~

Attached: 1538876164639.png (430x500, 202K)

how is aot and one punch man a "normie" thing to watch?

Attached: images (2).jpg (280x180, 7K)

Oh yeah and dragon ball kai and super. I'm only a snob about subtitles, fun cartoons are fun cartoons so enjoy them while you can.

you ought to consider reading through some junji ito if you haven't already

Attached: 1538875653193.jpg (236x330, 9K)

My ranking:
shin sekai yori, lupin, land of the lustreous. SSY is great dont let the gayness from the 8 stop you

Attached: 2016-09-26 20_44_16-[NoobSubs] Shin Sekai Yori 02 (720p Blu-ray 8bit AAC).mp4.png (630x1224, 754K)

I have no reason not to like good anime, whether normies like it or not.

Something being popular doesn't mean that it's good. Things can be popular solely from appealing to the largest demographic, normal people.

>said the 17 and a half year old

Attached: IMG_0611.jpg (349x324, 33K)

sheeeit i have a torrent of it

where do i start

Attached: aergadeghxvbsd.jpg (988x452, 72K)

no matter, just do all of it

Rate my favorites(in no particular order)

1.Sket Dance
2.Crows
3.World Trigger
4.Slam Dunk
5.Ichi the Killer
6.Dungeon Meshi
7.Hunter X Hunter 2011
8. Kekkai Sensen
9. Mob Psycho 100
10. The Disastrous Life of Saiki K.

Manga is for homosexuals. Light novels is where its at.

Attached: 10b61Z5.png (430x441, 86K)

its all different self-contained stories so it doesnt matter where you start, and its all good shit

whoops forgot my complimentary spooky pic

Attached: 48bfbd427223e39df094f0de91d20907.jpg (621x828, 34K)

Tokyo Ghoul, Parasyte and Darker than Black are very good. Avoid Bahamut though, not worth the time.

You gotta watch Rainbow.

>To add to the list maybe beebop, Gundam wing, and pretty much anything that aired on toonami
That's normie only for people over 25

>I wouldn't say normie, just casual. Like playing CoD, Overwatch, or Fortnight.
They're the most popular series in the west so they're more than casual

leave your bedroom and talk to people

Attached: 4chan traffic.png (1353x424, 38K)

thank you for the advice you are truly my greatest allies as well as a credit to the institution of Jow Forums

Attached: d9f81f4416d82965080f81eeabf1d57c4bdfe5bd_00.jpg (500x500, 43K)

I'm currently watching naruto because I remember finding it cool when i was younger and watching it on TV sometimes
too bad that it turns into powerlevel faggotry with incredible fan service the longer it went on

Cant lie I did love Dragon ball, Naruto and AoT

Annoying fillers for DB and Naruto but still really enjoyed the fight scenes

Attached: Haku.png (640x960, 890K)

that scene and rockless fight againts gaara were the best. naruto had a lot of potential and it was fun for a long time but didn live up to it. also no shame in liking /mainstream' manga or anime

I would say Naruto peaked at the pain arc and I did lost slight interest afterwards. But yeah man when Lee dropped the weight plates that was insane

Yeah I guess so just whenever one is mentioned its like you have some kind of firing squad ready to take you out. I still love other less mainstream anime and manga

tbf while i read naruto all the way through i was pretty disillusioned with the series during the last bit so i didnt take the whole final war seriously and just speedread it. i always liked the earlier arcs but maybe i should give it another chance i do rememeber being blown away from the whole itachi revelation. and yeah lol my fav manga is slam dunk so people can shit on popularity all they like but people will just like that thye like

are there any good mind game anime/manga like death note?

Attack on Titan was pretty cool, if a bit cringy, for the first season. I couldn't really get into it for season 2, and just stopped watching.
I watched a couple episodes of Full Metal Alchemist, but that was many many years ago. Never really got into it.

I've never watched any of the other two.

kaiji, gai or anything by fukumoto is your best bet. death note is fun but theres something about an MC who has nothing to lose and is a piece of shit that makes things fun

Yes, I think all those are good shows. I particularly like the bottom ones, snk and Death Note were really enjoyable

Attached: Dljso2GW4AYGyuV.jpg (736x1200, 105K)

Zankyou no Terror pretty emotional and has some brilliant puzzle and mind based stuff

I loved FMA, I dont care if normies enjoyed it too.

>I would say Naruto peaked at the pain arc
no, it peaked during part 1 - pre-shippuden

Crows and Ichi the killer are fucking brilliant

Great taste user

Fullmetal is normie, yes. but it's still one of the best anime of all time

Bakemonogatari is the best one on that list

>but it's still one of the best anime of all time
yeah, doesn't really belong with OPM and AoT

Naruto and Bleach are normie anime. And maybe attack on titan. Most of these are just good popular anime. Standards.

Attack on titan is my favorite anime

Bakemonogatari and Parasyte are pretty good

I only watch obscure 80's OVAs and Gintama

Shinsekai Yori > Bakemonogatari > Land of the lustrous > Lupin > Death Parade > Parasyte > Darker Than Black > Bahamut > HotD > Tokyo Ghoul (read the manga if you really care about it) > Banana fish (still ongoing so it's a lower priority to binge it now, conversation is not worth it.) If you're still here may I ask which series of Lupin you plan on watching, I haven't seen part III in its entirety yet but I can help you out with movies, episodes and special recommendations. If you want some sppoky stuff for halloween you should try Higurashi or Shiki if you haven't.
God tier taste user, even if I'm not fond of World trigger myself. Seeing your favorites I would recommend Real and Shamo if you haven't read them yet.
What the other user said, Fukumoto is pretty good especially if you know how to play mahjong, you could check out Liar Game and One outs aswell; there's a lot of mindgame manga as the concept is kind of broad, you could call Monster a Mindgame manga even if it isn't really one. Anyways there's a lot of shit in there that I wouldn't recommend and most of the time it's not really a "battle of wits" and more an outsmarting via a game. see every deathgame ever.

Attached: ll.gif (498x372, 723K)

I can't watch anime, manga is just way better

the 2015 series looked like a good place to start for Lupin

shiki looks interesting

>God tier taste user, even if I'm not fond of World trigger myself. Seeing your favorites I would recommend Real and Shamo if you haven't read them yet.

I can see how some people don't like World Trigger. But to me it's just so good. You have no idea how stoked I am that the manga is back. Also I really appreciate the recommendations. I already have Real on my backlog. But I'll priotize that and Shamo now.

Attached: 27191818.jpg (866x720, 84K)

>Shinsekai Yori
Why is this so well liked?
Nothing has made me feel so cucked and violated as this show.
Not saying it was bad but normally people don't like disturbing stuff.

Yeah. Battle shonen anime is comfy. Reminds of of comfy childhood when I still had hope in life. And bnha has Toga who makes my little pee pee go hard.

Attached: HimikoTogaSmashTap.png (1080x1920, 1.68M)

agreed. the pacing and animation was absolute shit. i was watching it at 2x speed until i just gave up at episode 20 and read the wikipedia summary. holy fuck i want my time back.