Being a sodomite

>being a sodomite
Hell is for ever!

Attached: 1521873265488.jpg (800x600, 145K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_in_Heaven
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

its true.

Being gay means being trapped on earth forever?
I kinda feel sorry for those poor faggots now

do you think there is a cute angel waiting for me in heaven that will do whatever i say?

cheery picking sins that don't effect you so as to appear superior
you going to hell too

am i goin to hell

Attached: 2018-04-22-just-monika.jpg (1000x1414, 510K)

everyone goes to hell unless they accept christ user

even and more so if they do

>Shädman

exactly xx

Attached: tails.jpg (756x1211, 546K)

>be god
>make gay people
>threaten them with eternal torture and damnation just for being what you made them

Attached: IMG_20171014_164647.jpg (640x640, 57K)

most gays arent born gay

most people aren't born believing in God

all human civilizations had developed a religion tho.

>be god
>force your right hand man to become the devil
>allow him to ruin your next creation
>blame that creation for evil

Attached: 124323w457547.png (1024x576, 5K)

God did not force Satan to do anything

How could Luci have betrayed God without his foreknowledge and permission when in Job Luci expressly has to ask God to fuck with Job?

is there a point in this post?

God might have had foreknowledge but Lucifer still concesiously decided to betray God. if we are to assume this is a Christian idea of God then God is all powerful and perfect (including his morals he did nothing wrong) which means Lucifer still knowing that God is right, betrayed him concesiously

>concesiously

if you even read the thing it culminated in the war in heaven. luci turned into a dragon and got his shit kicked in by michael. also 1/3 of all stars in the sky fell to earth, as those were the fallen angels.

the bible reads like a shounen manga. the fact that anyone believes it is amazing.

Attached: 1508902821163.png (558x614, 24K)

But if God had foreknowledge than wasn't it part of his set timeline? If time is a dimension then God had to create the events in it which include Luci's betrayal thus he planned it out.

the timeline might have been set, but Lucifer decided himself to test his might against God by his own choice. i dont think God had to set it up like we would action figures
>caring about spelling on an Laotian boat making forum
the bible is a book on history of the time and a guide for morality in a brutal age. you probably haven't read it or any religious book for that matter and spend your time on r/atheism

Attached: duke nukem grammer.png (500x379, 233K)

always knew johnny poster was underage. you can't even spell consciously

and i did actually. why does the old testament suddenly not count when it was written far closer to the events that occurred?

Attached: 1438665228395.jpg (1140x475, 80K)

In hell I can become a god.

Yeah, but I mean, seriously, why bother creating some power hungry asshole anyway. I mean if you look at the macro this whole thing looks like a scheme to put creatures in hell.

>John Milton shit
Fuck off you stupid proddy aussie.

>Fuck off you stupid proddy aussie.
Catholics are pagans and go to hell deal with it

>still acts like a redditor
also you didnt or if you did you'd understand the concept of abnegation

yes

>he believes in literal fan fiction that isn't in the bible or is a gross exaggeration of the bible
If I go to hell I get to be with my waifu, check mate atheist cuck.

>>still acts like a redditor
sorry, i'm not doing it CONCESOUSLY LOLE

also
>disagree with me and you're from reddit
you're a cookiecutter example of why americans are consistently underage and the worst posters on Jow Forums bar none.

finally you can't just ignore your own doctrine and its origins. the new testament is just a fanfiction of the old one.

Attached: aa.jpg (300x168, 9K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_in_Heaven

with one?

>claims he read the holy books
>doesnt understand abnegation
>still focused on spelling
>now posting smug faces because he's lost
did pic related happen to you?

Attached: dukewalk australia.png (686x800, 353K)

Pot called the kettle black, you can't ignore that you're basing the facts based off of fucking John Milton kingworshiping heretic dogma.
>gross exaggeration of the bible

>with one
What did he mean by this?

this aussie is retarded. i wouldnt even bother anymore. his next post will likely be another smug face and more wanking over a misspell

Attached: joseph.jpg (600x600, 66K)

>gross exaggeration of the bible
>"only my particular interpretation of muh book is the correct one all others don't exist"

Attached: 1518060405468.png (633x758, 132K)

my wife illias is a cute

>using John Milton as a source
Wow it's like you ignore the actual part that matters, dumb dumb.

My wife Junko is cuter.

Attached: 1517788984938.png (266x247, 102K)

>m-muh... muh milton...
he's fading fast quick get a priest

hey what if buddha was right? what happens to you

Attached: www.jpg (300x168, 9K)

fake and GAY

If Buddha was correct I get to relive life again in a different body and try to become free of this hell that we're on.

you sound fairly open to the idea of other religions, do you see your beliefs as more of a gamble than an absolute thing?

Fuck off serb.

I'm not open, I just know more things in life. If I go to hell I'm going to hell with my waifu. Hell is a place that isn't filled with pain, but a place of despair and no hope.

why is your waifu in hell??

you see right here. you assume this poster is an avid trump suporter and an idiot because you're angry at america. tell me why

mean..........

Attached: 1519577293995.jpg (1024x962, 67K)

Because she's real to me and a pagan thing or something like that. It's not revering.

>apu posting

>shadposting

apu is cool dude

I want those feet on my penis

We all do user..........