RIP to Fuffy, the greatest cat that ever lived

RIP to Fuffy, the greatest cat that ever lived.

She loved it when I sang, she loved to be held, bounced, and cuddled. She would sleep next to me either by my body or by my head. She never got angry, and would give me nonstop kisses and rubs. She died today, minutes before I went in for a doctor's appointment to get her approved as an emotional support animal.
I love you, Fuffy, and if God has any mercy, he'll reunite us in Heaven.

Attached: 44979362_1165944960237154_594276319596904448_n.jpg (960x960, 73K)

I too have a cat that is way more sociable than is normal. He's probably the closest thing I'll ever have to a spirit animal, and I don't know what I'll do when he goes. He's only 10 years old, but I dread the day.

F

My condolences OP.

>She died today, minutes before I went in for a doctor's appointment to get her approved as an emotional support animal.
What happened?

my sincerest sympthies, as this one says i cant imagine my cat dying, shes only 6 or 7 now but, time flies. shes the only true friend i have anymore.

So sorry for your loss. I hope it was mostly painless and that you find a new companion when the time is right.

She just came inside, threw up (not a lot, just a hairball) and passed away, as I'm told.
She hadn't been eating for a few days, but I've been away to college.
My only regret is that I wasn't there for her in her last hours.
I've had her for 12 years.

It's ridiculous, but to console myself, I'm trying to believe that perhaps her soul will be transmitted to the next animal I get, like in that movie.

I'm sorry you lost her user. She sounds like she was a lovely cat. F

:( sorry user

o7

My beautiful massive musclecat 8.5kg burmese died at 12 yo due to colon cancer
He was a warrior ..
A true alpha male..
This was 12 years ago now ..

Enjoy her memory like she wants you to, dont dwell on her passing

My one and only cat that I had for almost 14 years died a few years ago. I don't think I can get another pet. Feels bad man.

Thank you, user. She would jealously want me to save another cat.

I feel ya, lost my lad before summer. Worst feeling ain't it

Attached: IMG_20181029_233626_773.jpg (960x1280, 173K)

i'm sorry OP. i have a cat as well, she's only 2 years old! she's a baby. idk what i'd do without her. i know exactly how well you can connect with an animal... and how they can make you feel safe. i hope you will see her again one day, sometime in ther afterlife, where everything is in place for you and your precious cat.

I'm sorry for your loss, user. I'll pray for you!

Thank you so much, prayers appreciated.
God will reconnect us either in life or after.

Sorry to hear that. I'm slightly worried for the day since my cat is about to turn 17. He's been through a lot but he is still going strong. I pray he makes it into his twenties

I'm sorry for your loss, fellow robot. :'(

I don't like cats
But it does suck to lose a pet
My dog died last week (had him for over a decade)
They can make better friends than humans, and even though people rip on pets here, and even though their "friendship" is based on you providing for them (like most relationships honestly), the fact that you can't talk to each other in a way that both of you fully conprehend but can still enjoy each other's company is nice in a way
He was a good companion

There's a bond that exists between a compassionate owner and gentle pet with no end to how great it can grow.

Why do you have a picture of my cat?

Attached: 8DF1A068-36B5-4497-A278-F56D58EA35CA.jpg (4032x3024, 1.89M)

No offense but my cat was prettier than most humans.