If you dont stay true to yourself, you're a cuck

If you dont stay true to yourself, you're a cuck

Attached: 1540709571134.jpg (750x717, 59K)

what if nobody likes me the way i am

Ted talks have devolved from actually being something worth listening to
to utterly complete stupid shit with poor presentation

the unibomber had issues with the opposite sex

Yes but Ted writings are still very informative

You are the only person who should matter to you. Nobody is important enough to change yourself over in the long run of things. Just do what you like and let nihilism create the you you know you can be.

Unironically 100% this, I've been telling these losers this all along.

Doesnt matter. If you sacrifice yourself for the sake of others opinions, you are the definition of a cuck.

yeah but he had much more important things to say, read the rest

ted is the primary place for white people to meet and greet

fuck off ted is just another shit that white people do and talk about useless shit

go read about based ted kaczynski, faggot

>muh nigger struggles are the only real struggles
kys

>muh strawman
kys

this is a based and redpilled thread. Nothing is more disgusting than npc cucks who allow themselves to be herded by groupthink

This. Self-improvement fags are sheep cucks.

I like me the way I am, even if no one else in the entire universe does! And I wouldn't be surprised if it was like that either, even other people like me couldn't like me. But if people don't like me, why the fuck do I care for their opinion?

There is nothing wrong with improving yourself as long as you do it for yourself and you dont break your back doing it. Like for example being a gymcel who kills himself every night just so he can get pussy is top tier cuckery, but working out and eating healthy so you can maintain better personal health is great.

ooga booga fuck whitey and dey big words

But my true self is being nice though.

Attached: 61E31E8F-740B-43FC-B78C-9FC9037EF597.jpg (409x409, 31K)

I'M TRUE TO WHATEVER THE FUCK I WANT TO BE, BECAUSE I'M ME AND I DO ME, NO MATTER WHAT THAT IS. DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO OR WHAT I AM, FUCK YOU.

Then you should be nice. Trying to be "tough" so others wont think of you as a cuck is being cucked.

I really want to create a secretive organisation of people that train to be intellectually and physically superior and work for our own interests.

Attached: Kaczynski.jpg (858x604, 98K)

Damn i had that same idea. I dont think it would work irl though, you cant trust people

>sister tells me that I look and act like the Unabomber as an insult
Jokes on her, Ted is my idol

Only a roastie could think that being called the Unabomber is an insult. Ted is one of the most based and redpilled people of recent history