There's only one shot ever to exist and live

>there's only one shot ever to exist and live
>born in Lithuania

Attached: 74cc567.png (952x629, 182K)

Wilno nasze kurwo

Attached: 1455288357116.jpg (960x728, 81K)

At least you're not a swarthy spaniard like me

Any fellow parasite NEETs in Lithuania?

Attached: 1536655505510.gif (200x242, 866K)

At least be glad you don't live in any of the western countries.
t. polish diaspora

>tfw recently finished some courses and now have to find a job
>today I have to go to the job center
>I was supposed to send my CV to employers but I didn't do it, I did nothing for like 3 weeks at all
>they will now probably put more pressure on me to find a job
I can't fucking lift a finger. I'm completely frozen in fear, anxiety and hopelessness, it almost hurts.

Are you treated like the dog you are?

A rather brutal exchange. well played second user

Attached: 634747834973.jpg (409x400, 23K)

Was for a long time, but now working my way out of it. Started doing online work from home, but have have 2 job offers floating around after courses. 1 until Christmas and the other one until Q1 of next year if I decide to take them and go full job. Slowly climbing out of the parasite NEET hole and things are looking up.
Anxiety, helplessness and everything else is killing me, just like ,but small steps I guess.

Attached: 81db3bb8b7a15bd3194b855d8c5c1e3b.jpg (800x901, 135K)

Keep trying. Nepasiduokit, jum pavyks kaip nors.

Gib wilno back.

at least the women are hot

If only I could keep trying, the stress eventually gets me every time and I shut down. I'm going to a psychiatrist in a few weeks, I'm putting a lot of hope in pills, if they don't do anything at all, I'll visit my favorite tree with a rope on it in the forest. Thanks for the kind words.

>born as the purest european race
>can move to any first world EU cunt with no hassle
Seems bretty good man.

get the fuck out of my country and stay in yours
very accurate photos of real world event

How much are you selling smoke for?

you should be treated like dogs really
as a Arab Londonese, I can confirm that Polish people and the rest of the Eastern Europeans not only are frustated subhumans but I am glad Brexit will happen and you will go back to your shithole.
You treat everyone like shit and act superior because you think that you are ''white'' but westerners think you are more garbage than the average illegal immigrant because guess what you are.

major ethnic cope

Lol I don't even live in Bongistan.

are you at least a christian?

ODDAJCIE WILNO SKURWYSYNY

cope my ass,
Slavs are white looking niggers and everyone here (except Eastern Europeans themselves) can confrim that

At least you don't have sandniggers

Or kikes. Lithuania had the highest kill rate of any country.

no, not at all, at least english people are in general more human, slavs are not.
There is no cope and I dont try to feel superior to anyone of you cumskins.
I just dislike eastern european migrants and if you cumskins are going to defend their miserable actions just because they are white then you are a part of the problem yourself.
No wonder western countries become shitholes as well, You cant tell a good person from a bad one unless you see their skin.

Well that problem has also been mostly taken care of here (Netherlands) by uncle Adolf. But I don't have any problems with the average kike living in a working class neighborhood here, the Turks and Morrocans on the other hand are cancer.

please suck the cock of losers like Sargon of Judeea harder because sure all white people are amazing and they cant do anything wrong.

Attached: oi mates.jpg (468x234, 49K)

7 countries are majority white and the 3 are eastern european.
only 1 of them is majority muslim and it is a country that has been at civil war 20 years

''MUH MUSLIM BADDIES, MUH WHITE SUBHUMAN RACE''

whites have always been the slaves of the jews and when whites have revolted like the nazi did, they have been ruined to the ground.
ADMIT IT YOU ARE THE SLAVES OF THE JEWS

ITS EITHER JEWISH MASTERRACE OR JAPANESE MASTERRACE

WHITE PEOPLE ARE THE SLAVES OF THE JEWS.

literally the most of the time worst people go to bongland do work in fish fabrik

how the fucc can u even be neet in here?

Being a parasite on parents, inheritance, crypto etc. Basically luck.

yeah but when the money runs out you're fucked and gotta wage slave for 400 euro a month if ur lucky

Just move to Finland and get NEETbux.

Be happy, you're not gay.

>there's only one shot ever to exist and live
>born in Norway
feels VERY good desu

Honestly the amount you can earn on the last two can keep you afloat for 10-20 years. If you can't get at least part time jobs or random internet work with all the free time of being a NEET, being screwed is what you deserve. Living in a 3rd world country like this is a blessing,as earning about 500-1000 euros with online off jobs isn't difficult. It's pocket change in western countries, but basically perfect for a NEET here.
That's my life

fuck off, ahmed
I'm norwegian and it's utterly shit
I have the worst job, shittiest pay
there are no golden geese unless you are a shitskin or a trustfund legacy baby

Attached: 1497694466463.jpg (500x500, 40K)

>>Jow Forums96812302

fugg

Redpill me on the differences between Lithuania and Latvia.

Latvia is 25% Russian.

>as earning about 500-1000 euros with online off jobs isn't difficult.
Fucking how?

Dawaj Wilno kurwo jebana litewski psie pierdolony kundlu.

Lithuania seems comfy as fuck. Try Brazil, next time

jus b urself n shit