When and why did you stop celebrating your birthday?

When and why did you stop celebrating your birthday?

Attached: 44303193_181776396066716_6514738396097675264_n.webm (640x800, 1.95M)

>"user when is your birthday?"
>t-tomorrow
>"oh why didnt you say anything? HEY GUYS ITS ANONS BIRTHDAY TOMORROW THAT MEANS WERE GONNA PARTY!!"
>whole room is cheering
>mfw I just want to be alone

fuck uni

Attached: 1524607890022.jpg (960x960, 121K)

16 cuz i don't like people before that i was kind of forced to celebrate it with my parents

What counts as "celebrating"? I haven't had a dedicated party since I was like 10, but I've usually had friends over to hang out on my birthday

My birthday is the day after Christmas so I just get to be alone. Sometimes my friends make me go out on NYE to party with them

well this is a sparce thread

It's my birthday today. Mom got me some cake. Just been playing old vidya all day when I should have been doing homework. Kids have stolen a bunch of candy as well.

Happy birtyday, user

Attached: nitS8CIHq0o.jpg (1080x1350, 106K)

damn this is a cute webm

Would you let her succk your dick?

Attached: nl4rshg9lq401.jpg (960x772, 111K)

My parents gave me a cake usually a couple of days later when I was growing up
I can't eventually remember when that stopped

Because I never had friends to show up when I was a kid.

>i still celebrate my birthday
>even if thats just having a couple beers and watching a baseball game
>it's easier said than done, but you can enjoy your life without others

When I was like 8 or 9. Mom forgot about it and I had no friends at the time. I don't celebrate it now because I hate organizing any get together because everyone bails on me.

Never I've only had 2 birthdays in my life friendo.

Were you born on Febuary 29th?

Attached: 43663622_418155415385930_1666532237042279190_n.jpg (1080x1080, 122K)

After I get Depression at 16 and every friend ask me
>How are U ?
>everything okay
>if u like to talk about something I'm here
>Yoo are u Suicidal Bro ?

Like fuck of guys I'm doing Drugs and Isolat myself from my Emotions like every Nornal Depressed Teenager ...now im 26 and nothing changed

This year I'll be ok if I just go out to lunch and get wasted when I come home on some slightly more expensive beer than I'm used to.

Birthdays were only ever about presents to me, even as a kid. When I got too old to get presents from my mum, I stopped giving a shit.

14. I just couldn't watch my parents desperately trying to make at least something on my birthday. I shook it off with
> If I want to party, I go to party. That's it.
After few years, no one asked again and when new people do I just tell them I don't do it since 10 years and most of them don't bother any further.

Everything she does is cute

Attached: 42838921_2256599794574953_2496590178538888815_n.webm (480x852, 1.93M)

hah, thats nothing, watch my story, literally happened like this 4 months ago:
>be me, one day before my 25th bday
>my sister is celebrating her bday with her friends (because she has bday 4 days before me and her birthday was a weekday)
>she invites me
>i think 'well okay i just go there for 2 hours and then go home at 10pm'
>go to her apartment, nice little birthday party
>find some engineering student I can talk to
>have a nice evening
>my sister says 'hey how about we go to this funfair?'
>everyone agrees, we drive to the funfair with 3 cars
>hang out there
>some roastie says to me 'user, isnt it your bday in half an hour?'
>'uhm..y...yeah'
>hope everyone forgets about it
>boyfriend of my sister talks to the DJ all the time
>somehow i dont get what is going on
>its 12pm
>DJ through the loudspeakers to a thousand people: 'hey guys, we have a special guest tonight, user just turned 25! lets celebrate this with a special song!'
>everyone claps and screams 'happy birthday'
>*DJ plays TWICE because my sisters bf knows I like Kpop and he told it to the DJ*
>my sister films everything
>everyone comes to me and congratulates me and everyone is joking about me liking kpop

I swear to god I am not larping, this really happened to me and I got everything on video.
This shit was BY FAR the most embarrassing moment of my entire life and I just wanted to die at that moment. Holy fuck i hate my roastie sister

Attached: NOOOOOO.jpg (263x192, 6K)

s-show the video pls

Probably at the age of 14 when mommy wouldn't even bother gathering ALL of three school "friends" I had.
Now I just go to a random bar and drink, then see where it leads me. Still a volcel tho

around 12, that's when i truly had no friends developed my depression and truly didn't want anything besides to numb myself with video games while trying to cope with a severely abusive and mentally unstable family.

Wahh wahh look at me, I went to a party, talked to people and had a nice evening. Ugh my sister is such a roastie for caring about my birthday.
Fuck off you ungrateful normie piece of shit. Just fucking leave and stop feeling sorry for yourself.

16 or so
>Wake up
>Come downstairs expecting presents
>Nothing there
>Ask my parents what the fuck is going on
>"Oh, we thought you'd have grown out of that by now"
>Don't really know how to react
>"Well, what do you want then?"
>Actually can't think of anything I wanted
>"See."

My mum basically makes slightly nicer food than usual on my birthday.

No fuck her
She's trying to be "nice" bit all she does is ruin everything
She clearly doesn't actually care about user or she would have realized how bad of an occasion that would have been

user is just a fucking normie who's looking for some reason to feel sorry for himself. He's a pussy for being embarassed about something as trivial as his favorite music genre and he's a fucker for crying about his loving sister who "ruined everything" by trying to *be nice* on a board full of lonely outcast virgins.

For me, I find them overly self congragulatory and I really don't like people singing at me over a cake. I don't even like people wishing me happy birthday. It was just the day I was casted into being, and I've done nothing of note so it's not even worth marking on the calendar.

I came to this point around 21

This guy gets it

Fuck off with your humble bragging normies, this isn't Instagram

at the age of 15. my mom never even tried past then because she knew i didn't have any friends. thanks mom, im glad i never ended up as a sad birthday photo.