What blood type is Jow Forums?

What blood type is Jow Forums?
I'll start. Am B+.

Attached: yqkxi5tpcxh11.jpg (596x353, 28K)

nobody ever told me what mine is. not 1 doctor.

but my mom is O - and my dad is AB -

mathematically I must be a -

I am the product of the two rarest blood types on earth, and I'm also high white (german, norwegian)

I've seen a lot of blood type conspiracy videos on the internet so far, most of them are credible, while others aren't as credible

if you're telling the truth then you must be hot af, given your perfect genes. why the fuck are u on r9k then?

AB+mon

My blood type is street nigga works a lot like infantry in the military
It's B-

B+ here what the fuck is up bloodbro

Nice try FBI
Origanami's

Attached: IMG_20180914_162336.jpg (650x350, 27K)

O+ I am the slut of blood types. Positive side though is since O+ is so common nobody ever pressures me to give blood.

proudly O-, because I'm repping my giant vamp sky daddy

Attached: 5aa91f834575f204107d160f48d9c008.jpg (354x512, 14K)

I don't know my bloodtype. If you know your bloodtype, you aren't a robot.

>there are no ugly germans

because I'm the biggest nonconformist in toronto and I lead myself down my own path instead of following all of the toronto man faggots down the road of mediocrity

plus I was targeted by the school system for being apart of a legendary holy family line so I dropped out since that was the best choice at the time, fuckers almost took custody over me when I was a minor so I just hid until I was legally an adult

thx tho user I am pretty hot, viking genes kick ass I look down at everyone since I'm 6'5"

Or just a citizen of a first world country where they provide that info at your birth.

yeah I thought that too, the government and the illuminati target rare blooded whites since they aren't like normal people, and because they have powers. most kids that are kidnapped in vans or go missing are white children of nobility.

Most of us aren't zoomers. That service wasn't available in the past.

there are, but not very many haha

thats a rat, not a mouse

I am also B+

>the virgin AB+ donates blood but nobody wants it
>the chad O- would donate his universal blood but he's had too many sexual partners

O- , the universal donor
I'm not giving you any of my blood though.

lolololololololololololololololololololololololol

what's up nobleman I'm a - aswell

I was tested A+ at birth, but when I donated they fucked it up by thinking it was O+, fun fact: I almost killed someone with my blood. Turns out I am A+ but the thingy on the cell is defective, so not all tests show it.

SCHOOLS TARGET WHITES

O- blood is pretty rare though, and while it's the universal donor it can only receive O- blood in a transfusion, which means any O- blood they have on hand will probably be saved in case they get an O- patient.

B+ master race checking in

some people are so brainwashed by the government they don't even know that there's such a thing as common gutter positive blood and rare superior race negative blood

I'm 29 and they told my parents my blood type for free when I was born, they had a little slip with the info on it with my birth certificate.

>positive
>master race

pick one