Why are boysluts way more enticing than girlsluts? Is it the taboo?

Why are boysluts way more enticing than girlsluts? Is it the taboo?

Attached: 1540444670041.jpg (675x1200, 124K)

You're just a unwholesome faggot, not that complicated, lil brain.

For me it's just the opposite. I used to think traps or femboys were hot af but it kind fizzled off the more I recognized how they're just cheap female knockoffs.

Girls are better built for fucking and you don't HAVE to shove it in their pooper (gross) to do it. Thing with femboys also is their personality is just as, if not more banal and vapid than a typical female's, so I guess I just don't see what the benefit is.

You're just a faggot. Kys yourself weirdo

>you don't HAVE to shove it in their pooper (gross)

I never understood this argument because vagina is WAY nastier than an asshole. Also butt is infinitely easier to clean and prep for hot sex.

Because they realize that without playing the role of sexual submission to real men they would have literally NO purpose and NOTHING to live for, so they devote all their energy into being the best sissy fuckdoll they can be. Regular women just don't give a fuck about being attractive as much, they figure as long as they show up with a vagina they'll get sexually fulfilled, and they will, by apes like these

Traps utilize their innate male competitiveness into being a better slut than women, and they often succeed

>because vagina is WAY nastier than an asshole.
You're extremely retarded because there's not excrement inside a vagina. Sure, you can prep with anal but it never gets rid of all fecal matter plus it's more likely to injure the bottom than any intensity of vaginal intercourse. Plus with vaginal, guess how much prep there is? ZERO.

Face it, butts are for pooping. Vagoos are for fucking. Nice cope, but there's no contest dude.

It's because it's easier for guys to purely want sex by any means than it is for a woman who tends to desire some kind of trial for the man to prove his worth.

I mean, if you want to get your rocks off then great. But it's not gonna get you anything worthwhile or lasting.

>You're extremely retarded
>there's not excrement inside a vagina
>says I cope

wowee check this guy out

Attached: vagina bacon.jpg (1280x960, 268K)

Because, like always, boys are better at everything, including being girls.

Who is this faggot? Everything about them makes my brain scream NO but my dick says YES

It's a real mystery.

Attached: 14763537262.gif (320x213, 1.92M)

Enjoy AIDS my man.

i feel like even straight men dont like vaginas they just like girls figures

>because vagina is WAY nastier than an asshole
In appearance. In function it's way easier. It's self lubricating and your dick isn't going to get shit on it. The butt is not infinitely easier to clean and prep.

reverse google image search says (at)dielust on twitter. She mostly does paid stuff but there's some free pix down in the older posts if you scroll down.

Thanks op for the new fap material

Not him, but thanks, fren, for finding her name so I don't have to find out for myself.

Because boys are supposed to be the dominators in sexual situations, so knowing that you've got a boy completely submitting themselves to you, that rush in addition to the sexual stimulation results in an orgasm so powerful your vision goes fucking white for a few seconds. I've had sex with two females and one cute boy and if I had a choice I'd fuck that little cumslut's ass everyday for the rest of my life.

Attached: 1525223553508.jpg (1280x1878, 153K)

have you considered the gay?

LOLOLOL I'M NOT GHEY ':(((((((

>they're just cheap female knockoffs
pls tell me mean things it turns me on

Attached: b778a0c8dcae9ebe56bd9353abe45bfb44eb5cd0[2].png (1356x1200, 1.2M)

are you a boislut

I want to live a wholesome life with a wife and start a family, but I also want a boytoy.

They have a word for that, its called being gay

no, i am a tranny

1. You are either gay or bisexual. Embrace it. Sucking cock is fun. Go for it.

2. Femboys have two unique advantages. First off, they are men who already have premeditated idea about what makes your cock hard. Look at that femboy you posted. He knows that hair is cute. He knows the tongue out looks slutty. He knows guys like those little titties. Secondly, bisexuality makes it likely that femboys will make you horny as fuck. The submissive femininity mixed with that cute little cock is a recipe for biboners.

I'm bi but I'd still never suck a dick desu

You are horribly mentally ill, and sick. You chosing to be a woman is pathetic, considering you're just a vapid representation of what amounts to a hole to shoot cum in.

Post more pics

Originallo

its because youre a faggot, and youre gonna join them when the day of the rope arrives

Attached: trannyrekt.jpg (1280x720, 122K)

Attached: 250_(1).jpg (250x270, 8K)

LOL
fuck you starfire you autistic cunt

Unrelated, anyone know how effective stockings are at hiding leg hair asking for a friend

shave your hair baka

also it depends on the hair and the stockings

Stockings? Not at all a lot of the times.
If you have dark leg hair it'll even show through regular thigh high socks if they're not black.

Just fucking shave your legs I promise you'll like them a lot more when they're nice and smooth.

Attached: 1539710495388.jpg (500x500, 55K)

No shaving, that's lame and looks gross once you let it grow out. Whatever, you probably won't be able to tell in the pics anyways

Shaving is awesome, I love the feeling of having smooth legs :D

>No shaving, that's lame and looks gross
What
Body hair looks gross, especially if you're a cute boy.

>you probably won't be able to tell in the pics anyways
Why are you just larp'ing and not actually living the boyslut life.

It's way more fun to do this in person :)

Attached: 1526214971668.jpg (308x326, 25K)

How hard is it to get a cute boytoy?

where do you live?

tbqh

It's only fun online when you can manipulate camera angles and poses until you look good enough to want to fuck yourself

Hate to break it you, slut.. but vags are gross af. every guy thinks so. anyone whos not a virgin thats been near one knows this. men like women for their figures. since feminism that figure is dying out so enter the boy sluts. men always gotta do the hard work for you whores

Texas

OREGANO COMMENT

How about you find a man to fuck the boy out of you instead?

Attached: 1525697778209.jpg (300x450, 32K)

Which city?
I mostly just wanna jerk a guy off or something

You don't want a cock in your mouth?

Think about that M O U T H F E E L

Doubt its anywhere near but Brownsville

>tfw perfect twink/trap/whatever the fuck body
>super hairy
Fucking hilarious. Great joke.

Attached: enough.png (500x450, 78K)

>looks gross once you let it grow out
Why would you do that? Epilate once a week and do a mid-week touch-up shave and they'll be smooth all the time.

>Why are boysluts way more enticing than girlsluts?
hmm let's think now, shall we?
>look just as arousing as girlsluts (assuming they pass)
>can cum in them all you want without fearing they'll get pregnant
>are literally boys, they understand other boys better
>can cuddle with them or do other things you enjoy doing because they're boys and they would probably enjoy it too

Attached: straight boys in denial.gif (300x250, 1.41M)

Hair removal is something we've solved technologically; having cute feminine genetics is something we have not. If you want to trap you have it relatively easy.

Nothing compares to sliding in a tight boi's hole, forcing his face down into the pillow, one hand gripping his girly hip, the other on the back of his neck, start by pounding the daylights out of him til he screams, then slowing down as you near your release, then jackhammering away, gently biting down on his shoulder or earlobe as you seat yourself as deep inside him as you can and blowing ropes into him.

Attached: 1503186982116.png (1027x763, 694K)

I guess my question is why even bother? These kinds of guys aren't attracted to that kind of body anyway desu

Nah, lots of cute traps want other cute traps. The problem is they're like 95% submissive bottoms, so if you're specifically trapping for traps you need to be willing to be the dominant partner.

I'm a switch, so I'm not worried about that, but I don't even want a trap or any specific label like that. I just want a smaller boy with a cute tum to shower with care and affection as we slowly fall in love

>want to be a switch from dom to sub
>don't want anything in my ass or mouth
egh

I want the same thing, user, but I'm six feet tall and kind of muscular unfortunately. I still keep myself smooth all over because I figure someone going for that aesthetic likely thinks it generally looks better.

boysluts can't fake an orgasm

How would that work as a sub? Genuinely curious

5'8" and like 135lbs here. Isn't it easier to attract guys of this aesthetic in your position?

Maybe. I'm not actually going out of my way to pursue anyone here since I have my own social circle for this sort of thing. That, and I'm actually really new to the whole "being a gigantic faggot lusting after boys" thing and I've never been good at getting people into relationships anyway. And cute girly boys seem to have a lot of self-esteem issues that make them either unavailable or irresponsible to pursue.
I'm probably overthinking this.

i love boipucci

>How would that work as a sub? Genuinely curious
I don't know, that's the thing.

>mfw I Failed No nut november Because of This Thread.

Attached: 1533483099667.png (900x1042, 90K)

user it's the 1st

>their personality is just as, if not more banal and vapid than a typical female's
thisthisthishtishisthisthis so much
couldn'tagreemoreblox

good meme desu
orig

you'll just keep failing and failing over and over again
it's so pathetic I can't even put it into words

Attached: 10bd6fef0f00d503e6c76b5e8e524a20.jpg (600x849, 50K)

I'm diamonds but I won't let myself fail. Out of all the times I've tried to quit fapping this is the only time I've felt any sort of willpower about doing it.

Any boysluts not on HRT wanna give me tips on how to be one? I've got some women's clothes and I got some magic shave powder, just need to ge the motivation to use it. Is there anything else I need besides makeup and practicing a female voice? I've served guy's cocks before but never as a girl, it'll be much more exciting that way.

sauce on op pic : ecchievement

You'll never escape your peers.

That is not in most people's vaginas, I promise.

What is that even supposed to mean? I'm not fleeing from my peers.

>be slutty online
>wank
>regret and shame
>repeat

Attached: 20181102-002849.png (720x932, 496K)

Why is my peepee hard, i need this

Attached: 1540200593648.jpg (250x248, 9K)

pretty much this
its the feeling of power that you get knowing a person the same gender as you has submitted themselves to you and wants you to fuck the man out of them and become a fuck slut, also aesthetically, boipucci looks very pleasing

Attached: IMG_2987.jpg (1827x1842, 190K)

shut up fucking faggot vaginas are 10x more aesthetic and pleasing looking than a goddamn hairy asshole with cock and balls hanging off it

jesus christ the amount of faggots in this thread spewing their mental delusion about fudge tunnels

uhggg this boy slut actually looks like the girl i just crushed on ultra hard, would fuck just cause of that. fml

imagine thinking this unironically
imagine waking up every morning knowing that your opinions are wrong

Attached: 1519336284075.jpg (1280x1721, 524K)

>hairy asshole
most boysluts make sure to shave so they don't have this problem. also they bleach their anuses, while most women don't, so their boipucci looks nice, pink and delicious

Attached: IMG_2863.jpg (1456x2592, 313K)

does any one else get turned off my sluts showing off their shit like this and letting it get posted all over the internet? would not fuck just cause of that. grossss

i would make my boislut wear a chastity cage and not let her post pictures of her sissy pussy or clitty once we get together so that she remains pure and loyal

Attached: IMG_2993.jpg (960x1280, 157K)

How do I become a boyslut?

cuddling > sex
promiscuity only leads to discontentment
you need love not just sex
be my bf

also plant more trees

Sure but I wanna be your gf (male) instead of your bf

Nothing would make me happier than railing some femboy and dumping a nut deep in their asshole.

Attached: 1540473041028.jpg (1700x1965, 1.9M)

yeah okay wahts your discord and are you still here

Im pretty chaddish and prefer cuddling over fornication

What's up with your tree obsession, Opfernacht? I don't have any issue with it, but I am curious

Traps and femboys are fucking gay you mentally ill people

Attached: 1540976997809.png (748x758, 576K)

>tfw no cute bf to lock me up in chastity and turn me into their wife

shocked you don't have thirst reply to this yet.
you are a man of refined tastes.

Attached: horce.jpg (850x400, 35K)

nicceeeee

mootblox

lazy people call those who work hard obsessed
get a passion mate i learned calculus 3 at 13, squatted 225 at 12 and have read the entire book war and peace in one setting. Stop being "depressed" gunjy and kill yourself already

I'm not gunjy lol
And I have hobbies. Sorry if it came off as rude. I'm legitimately curious as to why you chose trees

This is the reason I'm a fan of boypussy desu

They're more relatable I guess. With women there's always this kind of distance in terms of social expectations. With guys, you're just being you, without weird politics getting in the middle of it.

Fucking hell I'm so lonely.

Attached: 1515307052456.jpg (568x562, 51K)

>Ywn ever ever ever keep your spaghetti from spilling for long enough to fuck/date/marry any twink/trap/femboy/sissy/gay in general
can anyone relate to this feel

Attached: 1540772111788.jpg (1153x1600, 523K)

boislut has a waifu body pillow bi dropped

If he had tits that would be pretty hot

A period happens 4 days a month. The asshole shits twice a day. The vagina is cleaner than the asshole.