I'm pretty convinced that the single mother that lives down the road from me is attempting to seduce me and potentially...

I'm pretty convinced that the single mother that lives down the road from me is attempting to seduce me and potentially start a relationship with me.

This is it, the crossroads that all lonely men face. Do you settle on fat women, single mothers, or being alone forever?

Attached: 17390729.jpg (300x473, 19K)

Well is she hot? I wouldnt mind banging the daylights out of this slender mom down the street from me. Only problem is she is married with two kids.

Hump n dump my dude

Settle with someone you actually feel love towards and it's mutual.
Otherwise, what would the relationship be other than an artificial way to make the terrible feeling of loneliness feel far away, only to be replaced with regrets

Attached: Tamura.jpg (250x271, 24K)

I'd take a tranny over having to take care of Chad's brat

She's pretty alright my guy. You can tell that she really does attend those spin classes she talks about.

I keep going back and forth on that if the possibility arises. Morally it just seems wrong but I'm not confident that I really want to go the whole nine yards in a relationship with her.

Yeah I know. I'm just tired of it. I know it's a meme to settle on a single mom but I guess this is why I got a degree. To be "that guy."

>it just seems wrong to treat a single mom like the pleasure hole she is
Get over that shit, son.

don't do it user, she's going to leech of you. There's a reason why she's single

Her husband died though.

IF this is the case, you should go for it then. It's one of the few situations where you aren't cucking yourself.

>Do you settle on fat women, single mothers, or being alone forever?
you settle for someone who doesn't feel like used goods.

Yeah it was a work-related accident I think.

>I know it's a meme to settle on a single mom but I guess this is why I got a degree.
w-what did you mean by this?

The whole point of going to school and being successful is to have a family. This is my only chance so far. I worded it weird.

>I'm pretty convinced that the single mother that lives down the road from me is attempting to seduce me and potentially start a relationship with me.
Well someone has to pay for Chad's kid and it isn't going to be Chad or her. Step up cuck and pick up where another man left off.

>The whole point of going to school and being successful is to have a family.
well obviously.
but not have a family with a girl that's already been with someone.

What other options do I have at this point though?

It's a trap user. The mom prob wants you to pay for child support.

Attached: Screenshot_20181024-224033.png (1280x720, 633K)

Don't ask people that aren't yourself you dipshit virgin, be a man and decide what you want from the dumb whore. None of these cocksuckers are gonna see, touch, talk or fuck this cunt, SO WHY ARE YOU ASKING THEIR OPINION???

ya got pics op?

user, ive been there and done that. There is one thing you should pay very close attention to, and that is her relationship with her ex. Study it very carefully. If you see anything that makes you uncomfortable, drop that shit like it's hot and run very far, very fast.

Why are you so edgy lol

OP said the last dude died or some shit, she's widow pussy

When i typed this out, i hadn't read this post yet
>Her husband died though
Widows are ok, and are NOT single mothers. If she's still fertile, and you like her. Start making babies with her.

Pretty drunk and just wanted to summarize for the BOI. Pass the laugh forward

Attached: BOI.jpg (574x589, 81K)

>Husband died
Physically dead? Or is he "dead". Dead ex spouse is a common excuse that women make if he was problematic. They pretend he just died when in reality he is out there and will come back.

>you actually feel love towards
Guess I am fucked in that department then.
>inb4 edgelord

If that mofo actually fucking died plow that shit.