Tfw depersonalization

>tfw depersonalization

Has anybody found the cure for this? Can you please tell me, I'll probably kill myself if this doesn't go away

I've had it for years btw and it's not drug induced

I feel like a fucking zombie disconnected from everything

Attached: asd.png (225x225, 11K)

smoke weed. yep

yeah dude just b urself like just try it ur hiding behind all thees layers but try to stop pretending and bee yorslef

The best cure for this is definitely to plant some trees it is a great hobby which blocks out the sun. I would love t be put in a dream like state of pure love and euphoria

also plant more trees

What is it like? pls explain?

You know how feeling things is weird when you have gloves on? Imagine that but always and everywhere.

How do you induce this man? I want dpdr too.

>How do you induce this man? I want dpdr too.
No you don't want to lol. It's hell and really terrifying.

Attached: 1539210726469.png (360x360, 191K)

I've been feeling it off and on for years. (I'm 19). For me it creeps in on me and all of a sudden im a complete robot. Set goals for yourself and achieve them, this helps immensely. Exercise and push yourself past your limits whether that means running 100m for 5k push yourself past them and feel something. For a whole day dont do anything is meant to only benefit yourself without any long term gain. Clean the house, vacuum, make dinner, read a book, go for a run, do anything you can to help your parents are maintain yourself and be disciplined to yourself. This might sound a bit ridiculous but it's how I break the cycle and it works for me. I gain a sense of pride and my other emotions become within reach

It's tied to depression, find new little things you enjoy doing until you find a hobby or interest. The best way out of depression is to develop things to look forward to, like events or new levels of mastery - it seems to be easiest with a creative outlet rather than a consumer one. For example drawing, building, exercising vs video games, movies, social media.

Keep in mind the only one who can get you out of depersonalization is yourself. If you're having issues finding somewhere to start, look at your own life and how you could make it easier or nicer to live - not to pull a Jordan Peterson but clean your room, rearrange it to better fit your needs and to make maintaining it easier. Good luck user.

Attached: Yugihoe_set.jpg (500x375, 31K)

This cunt knows what's up
Everything he's said is basically spot on. We're all gonna make it chief

I don't know exactly cause I've kinda forgotten what "real life" was like so it's hard to compare

Basically it's a whole bunch of shit:

>No emotions
I don't feel sad, lonely, angry, happy etc I'm completely apathetic emotionally, my one emotion is boredom

>every day feels the same
I wake up and it's like the last day didn't end, it's the same day, nothing interesting happens in the day either, my mind doesn't interpret any event as interesting or meaningful, time just passes in this bland way

>can't sense "atmosphere" of a place
When I look out at the world it's completely flat, I don't feel like I'm in the world, it feels like I'm looking at a boring 144p video of the world, not that it's in low quality it's still HD but is as interesting as a 144p video

>can't sense or connect with people
People can be right in front of me and I don't get the feeling that there's a person there, I don't sense or give any importance to them or their humanity, it's like they're literal NPCs that mean nothing

>no sense of self
I don't feel like a person, I feel like an observer piloting a meat body, maybe I do have a self but it's way in the "back" somewhere, if someone talks directly to me I don't get the sense they are talking to me, I know they are logically but I don't feel it

Other stuff includes but is not limited to:
>brainfog, constant existential thoughts, memories are vague and disconnected from self, can't feel the bond between family and friends, no real preferences, nothing matters bro etc

Emotions are what spur you to do things, since I'm emotionally dead I have no internal reason to do anything. I may as well be in a prison, it makes no difference. Even talking is a chore cause I have nothing inside me that actually wants to do it.

Basically just imagine the most meaningless, boring, flat, numb, disconnected existence you can, that's depersonalization.

I have it and it's not that terrifying for me. I think it's cool sometimes and feel great. Happens usually when I'm alone or walking outside in nature.

>tfw derealization
I want to FUCKING DIE

Yeah maybe it can be cool if you don't have it 24/7

Unlike that guy though I won't say it's terrifying, only cause I lack the ability to be terrified.

Depression or deporsonalisation.
You need to find meaning in life mate. I think you are depressed and you need to find something you enjoy to get you out of this depression

Take acid unironically

Not memeing, acid is a really safe way to feel this. Might be hard if youre a true bot cause youre gonna need someone to remind you that the nightmare eventually ends.

Yeah. well it's hard to find anything enjoyable in this state

Go find something. Prove to yourself that life isn't worth living and try everything you can. Bully yourself into bettering yourself and don't wallow in self pitty. If shit is that bad you have my condolences until then get your shit together autist we have a world to burn

i had all of these symptoms around 2 years ago, thought it would never go away. But once I found some enjoyment in life it naturally left, although it does reappear time to time, in the form of this static like boredom that makes me want kill myself.
Do something that makes you feel real. For me it was music, but it can be anything. If you live your life on the net and don't socialize or don't do anything it's easy to depersonalize.

I think I'm already in the process. I feel disconnected and alienated from everyone. But not on a psychological level. My today is absolutely no different than five years ago.
No access to drugs, acid. Only liquor and sheer power of mind. Can I make it?
I spend very little time online and I go out and socialize but I can still not relate to anyone. Everything feels foreign.
>>No emotions
>>can't sense "atmosphere" of a place
>>can't sense or connect with people
>>brainfog, constant existential thoughts, memories are vague, can't feel the bond between family and friends, no real preferences, nothing matters bro etc
>>every day feels the same
I feel the same way. Except
>>no sense of self
I don't see myself in third person.
Where am I on this scale?

i know exactly how you feel op
i had it for a short time. it hasnt fully gone a get it a little bit sometimes but it doesnt last long and i dont feel that constant strange uneasy feeling like the whole world isnt real that makes you want to jump out of a window. mine also came with really loud tinnitus it was to the point wher i just could never relax nearly lost my mind and was actually planning my suicide.

but eventually started fading away as i forced myself to go out and go to work meet up with friends. i changed my diet cut out as much sugary things and garbage foods as i could. hardly any carbs mostly lean meat fish and veggies. started taking vitamin d pro biotics and omeprazole. after a few months started feeling much, much better. i cant say what helped me exactly but just keep trying things.

im afraid all these other anons dont know what theyre talking about. its not about finding meaning in life or anything like that. im certain its something that has gone wrong biologially that affects the way our brain functions because mine came after i had a bad rection to medication

do you have stomach troubles op? or issues goin to the toilet?

Youll probably hurt yourself getting drunk enough to feel depersonalization. Youre better off finding someone who sells.

user may have a point about diet. Your overall wellbeing is heavily linked to your diet and sugar has terrible affects on the brain. Don't however discard all that has been said previously it is a combination of these that will bring you to the light. Diet is a big portion that I failed to mention and that user has made a great case for

i only dismissed the other things about finding meaning in life because i had a life full of meaning before it all happened to me. i had a job, i was training for a lifetime career i was really interested in and plans for the future, i had girls, good friends etc. of course meaning in life is important but i dont think its the way to cure depersonalisation or derealisation.

also op do you or have you ever taken drugs? i definitely think that is a big part of it as many people get it after taking some sort of drug.

>also op do you or have you ever taken drugs?

No, I've never even been drunk before

I have had issues with denationalization as well, it sucks not being 100% present but I have found a way to use this "state" as a means of improving myself. Being withdrawn for me has helped me see reality in its true colors and actually understand people better then I ever thought I would be able to. The downside is the fact that I lack my own identity and to an extent, I am waiting for the good part of my life to come to me.

Where do you think your feelings of Depersonalization come from?

It's a totally normal coping mechanism caused by having a hollow empty life. It is the essence of robotdom. The only way out is a fulfilling relationship. The good news is that you can live with this feeling for decades, at least I have. Turns out you don't need love or human touch to live, just a healthy fear of death.

Attached: PDVD_005.jpg (668x527, 56K)

We need balance, we have come to terms with our role in reality, but are yet to figure out our purpose in the portion of life that is for lack of a better term is "an illusion". Meaning the illusion of importance, success, true happiness, and emotional fulfillment.

What role in reality? What purpose? How do we find it? If it's an illusionary purpose of self importance, happiness and emotional fulfilment, how's it different from a pointless lifetime of inactivity and suffering? We all die the same. And it won't matter afterwards.

well then i would look at your diet. even try a water fast but do it properly. there have been quite a few studies linking your gut to your mental health