Genuinely kind

> Genuinely kind
> Good relationship with his family
> Completely obedient when I need him to be
> Doesn't waste his time on stuff like video games
> At least 177 cm

Am I asking for too much with this? This is my ideal bf

Attached: efff.jpg (1366x768, 138K)

You're full of shit. If I say I am all of those things, you'd still come up with a bullshit excuse to not be my gf.

I fulfill all of those, what now?

>check
>check
>i'm accomodating but i don't just obey to an order lmao,that's sad
>i waste some of my time on videogames,but it's like time spent with friends considering i play with them.
>check 178cm tall

>Completely obedient when I need him to be
Fuck off, control freak. Women (and probably sissies too) don't know wtf they need and taking commands from one is unironically retarded.

I meet all of those requirements, and I am single as hell. So, no, you're not asking too much.

Attached: Me.png (500x500, 23K)

>Completely obedient when i need him to be
Bitch you want a man or a dog?

My father always told me that men that swear at women aren't men

Can you give one example of a genuine act of kindness?

That's a yikes from me, chief
No woman will ever command me nor any self-respecting man, unless she is an elect authority representative

I'm not even a man. I know, i have a filthy mouth.

That's me, but I wouldn't be with someone that's so blatantly a control freak.

>Can you give one example of a genuine act of kindness?
I gave some random kid a $60 video game last month

A mission trip to Nicaragua to dig a well/build a school for the children

You're not a woman until you've proven it ITT, faggot.

Im only obedient to really hot women.

Attached: 1420556460667.jpg (830x664, 219K)

>Genuinely kind
Many people I've met told me I'm kind hearted, I often do things without hoping to get anything in return although I rarely show initiative first. Though I have to admit I can be too soft sometimes and let people walk over me.
>Good relationship with his family
Both parents and grandparents treat me like a child, we're nice with each other and I never have issues with them.
It kind of seems hot at first glance but I think this is something I wouldn't be okay with. I could pretend but it wouldn't last forever. I would be loyal and do everything for you if I liked you but 'obedience' just sounds wrong.
>Doesn't waste his time on stuff like video games
I'm aware of my bad habits but nowadays I have little self control. Though with right circumstances I think I could get back to my old proper mindset and fix it.
> At least 177 cm
y-your turn, OP.

>> Doesn't waste his time on stuff like video games
This is where you're asking too much. Why is it so hard for women to understand hobbies? It's actually unreal how many women say stupid shit like this. Having a hobby is healthy when it's not a consuming obsession.

It's like you assume that anyone who plays video games is sitting on the computer for 12 hours every day

this is the only realistic demand OP
if you find videogames fun past 20 youre unironically emotionally stunted

Please add me on discord, OP, I will be your very loving bf and I will be always obedient to you!!! I'm very nice! I'm Brian btw.

untill chad rolls around

>5'6"
>bad relationship with family because they're extreme christcucks and also because my mom used to hit me
Truth is, the game was rigged from the start.

Depends. How fucking ugly are you?

Holy shit! Since when wimminz are even allowed here?

They aren't. It's just another tranny freak

Attached: 1520741374126.gif (500x375, 188K)

OP stopped responding despite us meeting her(maybe) requirements. I'm just lonely in general though. anyone here wanna chat on discord?

All me except complete obedience. I couldn't perform an act that is contrary to virtue, or causes harm to other people unjustly.

This isn't a good meme.

What about what he needs? Why are your desires more important? You sound very self-absorbed.

Not OP, but you sound nice. Discord?

SAAUCE ON PIC

>> At least 177 cm

Attached: 1540589899307.png (751x684, 683K)

>Genuinely kind
>Good relationship with her father
>Doesn't waste my money on stupid things like makeup or clothes
>Virgin

Is this too much to ask? This is basically every guys ideal gf.

> Genuinely kind
what do you consider genuinely kind?
> Good relationship with his family
I guess
I'm obediant till I'm not. I'm willing to obey with stuff I don't really care about, If something is important to me then no compromises. Doesn't waste his time on stuff like video games
I don't play
> At least 177 cm
190cm+

Foulmouthed women are hot

Menes[remove]is#56[remove]92

Ur gonn make it shortfriendo

OREGENOREGANOLIO

Attached: 1537463846905.jpg (400x300, 16K)

If I wasn't 165cm I could have literally any 10/10 stacy I would want. So close at winning life yet so far.

Added you, friend. #1238

>completely obedient
kinky

heh
i really enjoy ur misery

Vidya will always be better than used up roasties like you.

>My father always told me that men that swear at women aren't men

congrats, your "father" is a cuck and you're actually some other fuccboi chad's daughter

>> Good relationship with his family

Why do you gotta remind me you cunt

Attached: 1509496879099.png (686x689, 85K)

Why do you care so much about height?

>no
>meh
>ok
>yes
>198cm
can we make some deal

>Can you give one example of a genuine act of kindness?

When I was small I heard my father yelling and when I heard our front door slap shut and there was no longer any sign of him in our home. I found my mother sobbing on floor and I stayed there with her the whole night as I held her in my arms and as she held me in hers until she sobbed until she could no more.

Attached: 1523621487332.png (518x421, 308K)

>Genuinely kind
Fuck off I'm not your ATM, we all know what this means
I'd have one if they weren't all literally the worst set of junkies and degenerates on this earth.
You want obedience? Pay me.
Video games are far more entertaining than your snatch, and a better test of skill as well.
>At least 177 cm
Check. Also have 20k in the bank, a car, and live alone. You'll never have a man like me.

yeah well if youre going to be my gf you cant be a whore/fat/ugly/a dude

rekt
But originally.

>kind
I'm kind and generous but I don't take shit from anyone.
>good with his family
I am the bread winner, smartest and most competitive out of my siblings. Pretty close with my family because of this.
>Doesn't waste time on video games
I barely play games, i devoted my time on perfecting my poker game and my (ex)girlfriend. I only post on Jow Forums to piss off janny
>177cm
Well im 5'11. Fit and clean cut. Asian. I just broke up with my ex a while ago... so...

But even that you're probably bull shitting for replies.

Attached: [Mushin] Hajimete no Gal - 11 [OVA] My first school festival (BD 1280x720 x264 AAC).mkv_snapshot_10. (658x706, 672K)

you lost me at "genuinely kind".
i think i check all of the other boxes but i'm just not a nice guy. and i don't consider videogames a waste of time if you cut it down to about two hours a day.

>Genuinely kind
"I want someone who will forgive me for being a cunt all the time"
>Completely obedient
"I want someone to do all my work for me because I'm lazy and take advantage of 'genuinely kind' guys"
>Doesn't waste his time with stuff like video games.
As long as it's not excessive, who cares? Are you willing to give up your hobbies if he doesn't like them? Relationships are about sharing your interests, not dictating each other's
>At least 177cm
"I'm going to ask for a genuinely kind person while rejecting guys for something they were born with and can't change, because I'm a kind person myself"

What do you have to offer in this relationship? Judging by this list, I'm guessing you don't have much.

> At least 177 cm
lmao
Get rekt, stupid roast

>i don't consider videogames a waste of time if you cut it down to about two hours a day.
2(hours)x365(days in a year)=730(hours)/24(hours in a day)=30(days)
Yeah, it's totally fine to spend a whole month of your life every year playing video games.

what form of pure recreation (something that does not require physical or mental exertion) that is a better alternative?

>2 hours a day
Lmfao, what sort of amateur are you?
I used to play at least 6 hours a day and browse this board and /tv/ for the rest of my day.

you want a pet to own. which is understandable if you don't know what a relationship is like me. I also want a pet to own basically, but I wouldn't restrict her freedoms that much. or maybe I'd restrict them more. who knows. what I'm trying to say is I'd let my gf play videogames.

i'm none of these date me

>"completely obedient"

This is the most worrying part. Not even the fact that you want to control his recreational time, but that you want his obedience. What if you weren't worth obeying? What if you were wrong? Do you really want someone who will let you make mistakes instead of trying to help you?

Seems more like you want a dog.

Why are wypipo so obsessed with height?

why is this always important
>father left because mom cheated on him
>lives in different country, rarely speak. Such a disconnect that he's basically a stranger.
>mom was an alcoholic who slept around, left home and haven't spoken to her since

Attached: im_ok.png (128x128, 36K)

>> Genuinely kind
>> Good relationship with his family
>> Completely obedient when I need him to be
>> Doesn't waste his time on stuff like video games
>> At least 177 cm
do you have good genetics? i'll be your bf (husband) if you can produce sturdy offspring.

So you want a dog and not an actual human being? Wow women really are the weaker sex.

Attached: comfy17.jpg (1080x1400, 550K)

yea that's asking to much
> Doesn't waste his time on stuff like video games
it's ether this or watching football/soccer. Better have a gamer as bf, the gamers who play things like Counter-Strike, Dark Souls, Quake or other games that require skill you want those guys since they are used to chalange

How is counter strike a "challenge"?

What does the word challenge mean

You honestly sound like a pretty entitled person. why exactly should I date you?

I love everyone in my immediate and extended family. Except my mom. She's a cunt. And any girl I've ever introduced to her immediately thought the same.

Wow you fucking self entitled cucks named "supreme gentlemen" and "supreme ladies". You are full of yourself and try to get the attention of any woman/man you can.Face it you have to settle for a friend you can laugh with, don't believe you will get any girl or set standards for which girls can date you. You're not a chad, you're a an annoying fag. But, this is Jow Forums, i cant hate you. You're still a robot and you're still an user, no matter how fucking dumb you faggots are. #closethepools #theywereclosedlongago

>try to get the attention of any woman/man you can
i ignore everybody assoh

map knowlage (knowing positions, walling spots, grenade throws), recoil compensation, knowing when to buy/save, bunnyhopping (not that usefull in CSGO sadly), etc

That's not too crazy, so long as you're actually a presentable girl. Since you browse an indian clay molding forum I'm just going to assume you're not a looker, nor are you talented

>tfw 176cm

Attached: IMG_1581.gif (320x240, 1008K)

Here is your (You) larper

this is an awful trait to have. you end up being walked all over by everyone.

>cool
>cool
>totally unresonable and stupid
>wack
>cool

3 and 4 are just dumb. i understand not wanting him to play games an shit all day but let a dude chill a bit sometimes. complete obedience is far too much to ask tho

I'm actually a chad but very selective cause I prefer obscure women, I don't mind obeying IN BED, Good relationship with familty, tall, kind and even lovy-dovey when deserved but otherwise you'll have to settle for an incel creep pussy dryer. This is the haunting truth