WHITE

WHITE
MEN
LIVE
LIFE
ON
EASY
MODE

Attached: 27881445_911560705677842_3105292115563773952_n.jpg (1080x939, 113K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U4SyFme7e5g
youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA).
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Tfw can't play well even on easy mode.

Attached: feelip feelman.png (805x898, 99K)

Too bad i live in eastern europe and not america.

This couple is Australian

why is everyone talking about race the past few years? including people on here. its just so meaningless.

Attached: 412357432.jpg (528x352, 22K)

Then in 1st world countries.

Soon to come race war, user.

then you have failed user.

if said race war happens, ill be in my comfy pjs watching cartoons like a good boy

Only if you're a mega chad or rich. An average looking white guy has it much harder when it comes to dating than an average looking black guy. Definitely if you're in your late teens/early 20s

>An average looking white guy has it much harder when it comes to dating than an average looking black guy
this is completely opposite.

>An average looking white guy has it much harder when it comes to dating than an average looking black guy.
>An average looking white guy has it much harder when it comes to dating than an average looking asian guy.
>An average looking white guy has it much harder when it comes to dating than an average looking hispanic guy.
>An average looking white guy has it much harder when it comes to dating than an average looking indian guy.

look at the sheer delusion of the white man

> beta average looking black guy
or
> alpha average looking white guy

I think we know who wins.

you should check out Jow Forums

it's a board full of supposed white guys who unironically believe they're a victim of a global conspiracy to prevent them getting laid and poor mexicans

HBD
B
D
HBD

>that hairline
OH NO NO NO NO NO

Yeah because we suffered for thousands of years and evolved the hardest. Also why out race is most beautiful, because we had to compete (thus suffer) the hardest. You reap what you sow

and yet he has a 9/10 model gf

that's how easy it is being white

Attached: 43914328_336639767101125_6896477778640071770_n.jpg (1080x1350, 121K)

Ok, i'm not contesting any of that. I'm saying white men are PATHETIC if they COMPLAIN about having life SO EASY where women hand themselves to them on a silver platter.

It's literally r9k 2.0, tons of virgins, and mentally ill.
>see
Lots of based posters tho,

Amazing. This is the biggest cope I've ever seen.

>they're a victim of a global conspiracy
zionist conspiracy* and they're right. the msm tries to demonize white men with every chance that it can get, while praising (brown) minorities for existing.

im white and i wouldnt touch her with a 10 foot pole

id rate her a 1/10

t. chad white guy

That guy's hair is cool as fuck.

and yet women love white men all the same
huh

>zionist conspiracy* and they're right. the msm tries to demonize white men with every chance that it can get, while praising (brown) minorities for existing.
Even if it is true, we are not talking about politics right now. We are talking about white guys who think they can't get laid.

goes to show how ineffective their shilling is

go back you inbred buffoon

you're ugly and unloved, there is no conspiracy against you, you're just a shitty member of an otherwise privileged race. your shityness happened to outweigh the privilege

so jews aren't a problem

white men complaining about something that doesn't affect them all that much yet again

cope massah

>The absolute state of the wh*Te man
It doesn't matter at all what everyone says about white males being evil; all of them still want white cock anyway
You have literally no excuse if you are wh*Te
at least I'm not indian

>go back you inbred buffoon
> leddit buzzwords

go back to r*ddit user, I don't even browse Jow Forums, but please.

>jews wanna destroy white people
>whom they control completely
>by encouraging race mixing
>but that's not effective enough
>so they have to bring in mass migration
>from radical muslims
>the people who happen to hate jews more than anyome
>so they can destroy the west
>which they already had complete dominion over
>and place it in the hands of the aforementioned muslims
>so they can go back to israel
>and forsake their world domination plans
>just so they can prevent a few overweight white guys from getting laid

truly, jews as envisioned by Jow Forumstards are the masterminds, the puppeteers of society

Attached: 1523364835662.jpg (1066x600, 193K)

nice try, but im not even white. that still doesn't discredit anything i've said.

>so jews aren't a problem
wrong. the shilling does have an effective on their dating prospects.
i think you and i can both agree that finding a virgin women is far harder than it was in the past. not only that, but women have their egos extremely bloated thanks to modern feminism

Attached: 1533563821707.png (824x720, 430K)

Maybe when you're older but for teenagers it's true.

The jews want the muslims and white christians to kill each other so they can lord over the victor. Its simple divide and conquer shit going back six thousand years. Why you are having trouble understanding it is beyond me especially when they are pretty open about their plans.

I wish someone would let me in on this zionist conspiracy already because my Bar Mitzvah isn't netting me any income.

We all have to work hard and strive for something better. Both sides need to stop blaming their plight on other people. Take some god damned responsibility for yourself.

SJW and feminist culture has become rampant these last few years, and you know how fixated they are on "muh minorities" and "muh racism and oppression". And then came Trump and the alt-right as a reaction to that on the opposite side, so here we are now flinging shit about race and identity politics all the time.

Same user, it's all so tiresome, especially when it's all down to your own mental anxiety and nothing else

Attached: 4bb.jpg (525x700, 143K)

not every jew is a zionist. in fact, there are even jews fighting against zionism.

vid related
youtube.com/watch?v=U4SyFme7e5g

You have to provide evidence for the conspiracy, not evidence that people believe in a conspiracy.

Before you pull out Soros, yes, I know he's a shady cunt. I know he's also Jewish. That's not evidence for anything but that.

It goes like this
>White
>Black
>Latino
>Asian
>Indian

If you are black or white, you can NOT be a robot. Latinos are 50/50. Asian robots max out 80 percent. And Indians are robots by default, no matter how good looking they are.

Attached: wojak_water.png (640x626, 97K)

Asians aren't that bad thanks to KPOP. They should maybe be higher.

what kind of evidence do you want?

the msm promotes degeneracy, white hate, and harmful immigration. the msm is also mostly comprised of jews. there's also the jewish diaspora. the man in the video gives more examples while talking about the history of zionism.

That's only a very select few. It can even be said that the only times Asians are preferred is because of a legit fetish, while women are now indoctrinated to like blacks and to a lesser extent whites. But the latter is more of a thing of the past.

True robots are mutts. Literally NO ONE want someone whos neither white nor black

what kind of latinos are we talking about than?

I want evidence that supports a massive zionist conspiracy to lead, well what exactly is it that you think they want?

Do you know how impossible it would be to keep that secret under wraps? Bill Clinton was ostensibly the most powerful man in the world and he couldn't even hide a fucking blowjob. This is many hundreds of thousands of people without a single credible claim you'd be talking about.

Are you just conflating something that you disagree with to be a conspiracy? Are you certain that some people don't just have different values than you do?

What's funny is that if you are almost white you are immediate at the bottom of the barrel. Being Arab sucks. I would rather be Black or Asian.

I would say being spic is as bad as Arab, not even latinas want you if you are ugly, maybe black girls do.

i've told you multiple times now that the msm (which consists of mostly jews) actively tries to destroy cultural norms and invite immigrants in majority white countries. the tactics being used are the same ones described by yuri bezmenov (youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA).
you're already aware of soros so i dont think i need to mention that.

so what MORE do you want?

fuck i wish i could lift

Except your wrong you dingus. Mutts are popular amongst both whites and blacks. Sure they get teased sometimes, but that's usually by thug niggers or niggresses and that's only because they are jealous of the mutts light skin and white features. Almost any non extreme darkies while date mutts because they are seen as a safe choice.
Don't even fucking get me started on Mutt females...