Turned 20

>Turned 20
>Every book I tried to publish gets rejected
>No youtube videos of mine are past fifteen views
>I have a C in my geology class, and my scholarship relies on me having a 3.5 GPA
I tried and failed, is there any solution for this?

Attached: 1495916168053.jpg (600x600, 20K)

Stop trying and give up

Attached: 1441979509291.png (271x267, 63K)

to have already attempted writing a book/getting it published/editing videos at 20 puts you way ahead of me

The only thing you can do is take solace in that it was always going to be this way

Attached: 8AFD4F9C-092A-4B5A-A40F-27B0AB949770.jpg (1452x848, 115K)

Sounds like you're doing something wrong. For starters, you have to be pretty damned talented to have a book published at twenty. As for Youtube, rape the shit out of the algorithm.

Take 8 years and only observe everything around you. The answers will come to you naturally after that.

I bet you post hindu images in drugthreads
fucking hippies

Self-publish on Amazon, dumbdumb. Who the fuck uses publishers anymore?

Actually, I was a lazy NEET who didn't get my shit together until I was 28.

reputable authors with worthwhile creations

show me a vid, I'll tell you what you can improve on.

>Every book I tried to publish gets rejected
That sucks.
Ever considered turning one of them into a screenplay, and trying to cash in on some netflix money?

OP is neither, obviously.

I just want to make sure I don't publish Ben Shapiro tier bullshit.

take failures as learning experiences

Why? If it sells it sells. Use a pseudonym so you can try again if it fails, without having to be tied down to it.

I deleted my channel, it mostly had indie game lets plays and architecture/road design reviews.

Elaborate on this 8-year jawn. Is it similar to heart-fasting?

I don't know, it's just my own personal experience. That's pretty much all there is to it. Maybe I should write a book about it?

Try getting involved in minor YouTube drama. Refine your writing skills and re examine the demographic you're writing to. Give up on geology.

Id read it user
Origionalio

>the tales of the neet who spent 8 years on Jow Forums

Thank you, your posts may just be the influence needed to spawn one of the greatest books of our future.

YES!

Attached: brilliant.jpg (500x332, 30K)

>only 20 and has written more than one book that they wanted to publish

Keep doing it man. Writing a book, even a shitty book, is no easy task in my opinion. I barely have the energy to sit for 1-2 minutes and type a barely thought out Jow Forums post.

If you can even manage to sit down and write enough coherent thoughts to get a book together then you are leagues ahead of a lot of people. If you keep writing you will get better and eventually something will strike a chord with publishers.

Just keep writing.

Why didn't you self publish. Modern publishing is a celebrity driven racket.