Ok we know sex feels good but when you think about it the act itself is very beautiful two people who love eatch other...

Ok we know sex feels good but when you think about it the act itself is very beautiful two people who love eatch other joining together physically and emotionally sharing their love and giving their partner great pleasure with their body it just seems so magical

Attached: 1539110972968.jpg (640x905, 39K)

Everything seems magical when you've never experienced it, OP

Attached: index.jpg (300x168, 9K)

To some one who is starved for affection a hug seems magical let alone finding some body who loves you enough to give you their body

Attached: 1539241934436.jpg (1617x1627, 356K)

I'm glad I'm not desensitized to it.

No sex it's actually very gross and silly if you look closesly

You are literally inserting a piece of meat inside a piss-hole, like what the fuck?

It's actually a beautiful thing if the people love each other but if it's just a one night stand then yeah i agree

Attached: 1540185579815.gif (960x540, 1.62M)

BENIS IN BAGINA
EBIN :-DDDDDD

Attached: comment_vPnSizisevoOvpoupYvH82ezX1eyD5XO.jpg (419x249, 51K)

>hen you think about it the act itself is very beautifu
When i think about the act, it's just disgusting how people make it to be something all magical and romantical.
It's just your desire to have a child, caused by the urge to reproduce in order to pass your genes so your bloodline will go on.
There is nothing magical in sex, its just nature, when you fall in love with someone it's just your body telling you "hey those genes are pretty good to mix with ours dude"

Attached: 29313632_806011359598331_4198513484561907712_n.jpg (736x939, 72K)

I was talking about the act itself it's gross

Also the movements lmao, imagine an alien walking in and seeing us doing all these weird movements with the hips, he would think we are some kind of dumb monkeys

Love? Or lust.

Ok what ever you say le edge man

Attached: 4pgpNcN.jpg (480x608, 63K)

>...Ayho, 'Non..
>"Y-Yeah, Rock'?"
>You're a good kid eh

Both it's natural to lust after the person your in love with

Attached: 1541141121716.jpg (1200x760, 99K)

The jews ruined sex there's fucking nothing beautiful about two normies exchanging STDs and validation

Attached: aqu.gif (540x540, 1.67M)

It is, if you love the person you're with. Otherwise it's completely pointless.

Wielding the words of a big man as your sword eh? You might wanna read Pyrrho, if you want to hold this position, appeal to ignorance is not a good way to start a defense.

Attached: Better this way.png (1280x878, 764K)

Well i mean sex between a man and a woman who love each other not degenerate normie monkeys slapping their groins together

Attached: 1541124215385.png (459x360, 269K)

I'm not defending anything love is indeed a chemical i'm not denying that but to say it's meaning less is just dumb
This

these
nice GETs you beautiful cunts
based
/thread

>to say it's meaning less is just dumb
I do not mean to say it meaningless, it's probably the most beautiful thing for a human, to give birth to a child bearing its genes.
I just don't like the sugarcoating, it inflates the ego of girls, and i believe there must be more than that in life, greater ways to show someone your love for them than sticking your junk inside of them.

Sure, you could sacrifice your life for them.

Giving your wife your child is perhaps the highest form of love

Agree. See, if you have sex often than you get numb to the feels. But if you have a new partner or were sex-starved for a long time, than it's an incedible sensation. It's almost as chasing the dragon though.

Attached: 220px-Schopenhauer.jpg (220x263, 14K)

I've learned it too late... Still young though.

Oh ffs get back on pol

its crazy for this to happen two people connect, their penis and vagina connect and their egg and sperm connect while also undergoing various connections during mitosis and meiosis. It kinda crazy how all of it is linked together to a male and female simply just touching to cellular levels where molecules join to create a product of the connection of two people. All of these connections in the processes are unimaginabley otherworldly yet also the most human thing in existence. However just like countless number of sperms dont join with the egg countless number of humans dont undergo natures most beautiful aspect which is prevalent across almost all forms of life. All of these millions of years of connection formed from a single celled life form bought me here today. yet i failed all of the beings that preceded me because i cant find connection, i cant find heat and so i will die cold.

Attached: dark soul art.jpg (1024x581, 44K)

Feeling deep feels i see

Attached: 1541034811163.png (1024x752, 516K)

>loves you enough to give you their body
you see user I thoight of it this way as well but came to realize women dont think of sex that way, they do it with a lot of people and it never means that they love you

STOP TELLING ME HOW GOOD SEX IS!
I KNOW IT MUST FEEL GREAT!
STOP RUBBING SALT IN THE WOUND!

Attached: 1515785465195.png (538x373, 573K)