He somehow thinks getting a gf will make all of his problems go away

>he somehow thinks getting a gf will make all of his problems go away

Attached: nxMBqb4.gif (400x225, 1.96M)

>normie has convinced himself men who feel anxiety and depression due to their lack of intimacy won't feel better having had experienced that intimacy
You've really been brainwashed haven't you

>idiot thinks that idiots who can't handle simple slights can handle trauma that are part and parcel of a healthy passionate relationship because of le cuddles uwu

Attached: 1537054271375.jpg (318x350, 30K)

>trauma that are part and parcel of a healthy passionate relationship
What trauma? You mean "we had a fight because she doesn't like me leaving the toilet seat up?" Wow, real traumatic. Yeah, it's so much better to spend your life lonely and isolated than to have to experience that.

>every thread here is about hyper suspicion and apoplectic hysteria over a woman having a life a past and a pursuit of a future
lol women aren't birds in cages or dogs on leads, you idiots can't handle normies having lives and being busy; imagine trying to love someone who will make mistakes and probably have dudes trying to flirt with her, most likely from her past too
this shit eats you idiots alive lmao develoo some constitution as an independent person before taking on others. fucking dumbass

This is true. Unless you marry a virgin you're in for a shitstorm and better be good at sucking up hard situations.

Its one of the biggest memes. The top 3 being
>Other people ruined my life
>Girls only date Chad
>having a gf fixes your problem

The only way the last one is somewhat true is that if you do not have problems to begin with, finding a gf is easier. So if you fix yourself, you suddenly get a gf and it feels like she changed your life. At the end it was just you, not some roast.

>i base my entire self worth on the ability to attract women
It would certainly help my self esteem because I would know I am attractive which would snowball into being more confident which helps with alot of other problems

I wouldn't say all problems go away but a majority of the crippling ones

Attached: Dad_Killed_Himself.jpg (1280x720, 35K)

>every thread here is about hyper suspicion and apoplectic hysteria over a woman having a life a past and a pursuit of a future
Did you just get here 2 weeks ago? Alot of us live normie lives but just have no chance with women because of shit out of our control. A women is not stressful to deal with, if that was true then why does everyone have a girlfriend. I've had both and being lonely and getting no affection is much more stressful

I don't think she'll fix my problems, but having a gf would make my life more enjoyable and happy.

>Alot of us live normie lives
Yes, because you scum are normies that invaded this place over the last few years. Thanks Jow Forums I guess. This whole board needs a good long period of chemo.

>drinking water after a 35year thirst isn't gonna solve your well being

FUKIN NORMIES

Attached: 1484587912711s.jpg (250x240, 10K)

I would lose the "nobody to hold me at night" problem which is one of the big ones right now.

Attached: 1541037652454.jpg (753x595, 23K)

either you are larping or you are so void of self worth and motivation as a man that you need a gf to improve your lot significantly

either way that is just sad.

>everyone has a gf
you think they are happier and less stressed than you? Most people are in relationships because they are afraid of being alone or are using it to maneuver into bigger and better things. The former is the sign of a weak man, the latter is the sign of a strong man with drive and purpose. You are larping as the former. Sad.

>imagine trying to love someone who will make mistakes and probably have dudes trying to flirt with her, most likely from her past too
If the person is compatible, these anxieties will be transient. If she's not, then the relationship will end. Either way it's better to have experienced these emotions than to convince yourself you don't need them, or that it's safer not to experience them. Robots are in no way better off alone.

>these anxieties will be transient
is this your first day here? Nothing is transient for robots

Have had gf for a year, can confirm it just fills your life with a new set of insecurities and issues.

What part of "you're a fuckin normie" do you NOT understand

You guys are like the Dont Smoke PSAs of r9k chad threads...totally disconnected from your audience.

Attached: yzkt84axw5h11.jpg (306x306, 14K)

People come here and express the worst of themselves. It doesn't mean everyone here is constantly cripplingly depressed.

>trauma
>part and parcel of a healthy passionate relationship

You either dont know what a healthy relationship is or you dont know the meaning of "trauma".

>imagine trying to love someone who will make mistakes and probably have dudes trying to flirt with her
Gee it sure must be hard to have a relationship while a bunch of other people still try to hit on you, having self control and rejecting the flirts is easy to deal with. It only takes the girl you are in a relationship with to have a bit of reasoning, and logic to see that its not worth it to destroy a relationship in exchange of a single affair with a stranger, if she is aware of this and respects you, then there is no need to be stressed about her cucking you behind your back.
I agree with you that a person should try to reach a state of happiness even when single and alone, having being independent of other people and having freedom is a nice step to have a relationship that is not toxic.
But the shit that you are saying doesnt apply to everything and you are only affirming the premisse that "women are incapable of staying loyal to someone and being in a relationship is not worth it". Not everything is black or white, i know plenty of people who got a lot better in life by getting a gf, while others only got super dependent, paranoid and possesive with their partner leading to a toxic relationship.

Attached: 1492784800023.jpg (960x758, 146K)

This pretty much, OP

>have problems
>get gf
>gf has lots of problems
>now have to carry the weight of both problems

What are the problems your gf has?
What are your current problems?

>What are the problems your gf has?
>Grew up with a god awful father who would scream at someone if they didnt agree with him or didnt understand him. Parents were always fighting and it was always nothing but drama.
>Her mom would usually stand up for her
>At a young age she developed a issue to where when something goes wrong she automatically assumes it was her fault and start apologizing for everything
>Mom didn't like the scenes her father was making in school
>Transfers a couple of times to different schools
>Was taken into homeschooling along with her older brother at a young age
>Nothing got done during homeschooling
>Continued to live cooped up in room for a good chunk of life, living on the internet
>Brother would get whatever he wanted, she was always on the backburner
>Eventually meet her
>Things worsen
>Mother becomes a raging alcoholic and turns into a monster of her own
>Gf eventually leaves home and moves in with me and my mother
>Family instantly starts playing the victim card and always guilting her for leaving that shitty place
>It was 2 years ago when she left
>Its completely obvious how much her mom holds a grudge against her for leaving

This is probably the shortest I can summarize, but this is only scratching the surface of it, user

Jesus crist man.
I mean, you have to take that most of those things arent what a regular person goes through.
I really cant give you much advice here because that is something i've never dealt with.
But looking from this many of the problems didnt get solved because her family and your family refused to put reason above their emotions.
Your family should've accepted that her family was a wreck and that she was better living with you and there was no need to take thing into that level.

Well now that everything is done i think you should just accept your past and fate and live on with it. There is nothing else you can do now. Better luck for any future girl you find.

Having had a gf worsened my self-worth issues if anything, honestly.

>get gf
>now have motivation to deal with all of your problems
It's simple as that

Shes still with me, its just theres all of these problems to balance that I know I can't always fix.
If anyone is ever gonna meet a qt 3.14 from the internet, just make sure you know what you're getting yourself into

If you're attractive and a virgin then just try to fuck any girl that could make you hard and do it at first chance.
It definitely helps your confidence and getting with girls after that first barrier is much easier. Waiting for a gf is a bad idea because getting a gf is much harder than banging a girl nowadays.

Good to know you are still together.
Last thing i could add would be to try to better yourselves to deal with the emotional bullshit around you.
Having you and your gf read something like meditations by Marcus Aurelius or any book about emotional intelligence should help you with your troubles and hers, and it also would be a fun hobby to do in the company of one with another.
Best of luck with you

I am tho. I don't know what to tell you.

Attached: 1541150339615.jpg (576x576, 43K)