Changing r9k

I got a gf, from this day forward r9k is a normie board.

No more femanon larping or hating
No more sperging
No more school shooting
No more neet self hating

This is gonna be board where we give good advice and talk about our miserable lives and how to make them better now.
I'm gonna psy op this shit until it's true, and there's nothing you can do to stop me.

Attached: beautiful fucking day.jpg (600x614, 51K)

good luck on that brother

Same, but i've been doing it for 6 months now.
And ofcourse, unironically and originally.

Attached: 1467230203740.jpg (718x628, 110K)

You are not the first, nor the last, it's just that..
Being a man is too much work man, i just want to chill, why the hell does men have to do so much just to fuck?
Shit dude, it's unfair, i'm not in this world to carry a dumb whore arround like a noob in a competitive game.

Attached: 1500588235641.png (1873x1713, 368K)

All of that is secondary. To really improve this board find a way to chase out gays and trannies.

I now have your grammar & prose memorized and you have a key idiosyncrasy distinct to you.
I'll just hide your shit threads every time I see them.
t. Forensic document analyst.

Attached: Thesy-Surface-Margaret-Swimsuit.jpg (403x604, 133K)

Fucking faggot op abandoned the thread righ away, you claim to have a girlfriend and want to improve the board and you don't even have the balls to bump your own thread.
Your relationship is just blacked waiting to happen, just once in your life fucking hold your balls in your hands, look at them, very closely and remember for a fucking nanosecond that you are a man.

Attached: Improve.png (1332x1949, 397K)

Fuck off and go suck a dick

I'm going to fukcing eat and if i come back and op has not responded, i fucking swear i'm going to do something, i don't even fucking know what the fuck i am going to do but for the love of a gaping scum-filled asshole i fucking swear it's going to be horrible.

Attached: h9Lhgzq.jpg (1781x1300, 221K)

Faggot left right away

I am the entity of self loathing. I exist to hate myself and give people the feeling that "at least they aren't me". This is a pipe dream.

So much unnecessary rage and self loathing in one user. Did something bad happen today user? Spill the tea.

Attached: 1541119456933.jpg (456x578, 158K)

>I now have your grammar & prose memorized and you have a key idiosyncrasy distinct to you.

If you put that same effort into being a better person, you might not have as much trouble with women.

Attached: 1536448827737.jpg (500x500, 60K)

I just came back, the chef cooked pottage, i don't like pottage, so i bought some pringles.
Sorry, i was hungry.
But seriously, it's hard to find the appeal in getting a girlfriend if you have to carry her around everywhere.
I expect a woman, not a child when i think of a relationship

>I exist to hate myself and give people the feeling that "at least they aren't me".

We all have a bit of both, and it can be nice, it makes self depreciating jokes a lot easier at the very least. Self loathing is, not to put it lightly, pretty normal. The key is to not let negatively effect your relationship to others.
So tell me user, how does self loathing effect how you speak to people.

Attached: tumblr_mtymn2RJdm1s515j6o1_500.gif (425x213, 420K)

>But seriously, it's hard to find the appeal in getting a girlfriend if you have to carry her around everywhere.
>I expect a woman, not a child when i think of a relationship

Then get a woman who can hold her own, I don't find it appealing to drag a girl along with me either, I agree that the traditional ideas of how women should be and how men should be in a relationship are absolutely stupid.

Linguistics are insanely easy for me. I'm a polyglot and if a stranger tries to talk to me I can fake an accent in one of 5 languages and pretend I don't understand English too well.
That's how I deal with women.

Oh, so your trouble with women doesn't come from a lack of effort, but from neurotic and strange beliefs about yourself.

Attached: huh.png (720x720, 636K)

Well, it's easier said than done user, you see i don't want a shallow relationship that i know won't last two weeks.
I want something with substance, something that, even if it ends, i look back at with a smile.

I don't usually go around this place complaining about not having a girlfriend, but i do get frustrated sometimes on how hard is it to find a girl that "clicks" with one's personality.

Are you into cuckolding? You should let me fuck your gf.

Trust me, no woman would understand me. I don't even understand me.

Attached: NarvaMan.jpg (777x757, 126K)

Being frustrated is normal. It used to be hard for me to find anyone that clicked with my personality, I've found the best solution to be to change how I act around different people to get along with everyone and to compromise on a dynamic. Find ways to click better with girls and people in general rather than having them click with you. It won't always work out, but you'll make a lot more progress.

I usually warn people that my friendship with them will end in disaster since I have had hundreds end in disaster beforehand. I warn that I am a pathetic individual without redemptive qualities, that nobody could ever enjoy me, and that my depressive nature will kill any entertainment value they initially find in me. I find I never can connect to others as they don't share anything we me, resulting in me feeling alienated and stating that I am possibly an alien.

I have mostly broken contact with people. Many because they can't even trust what I say to be truth, they feel I am so pathetic I must be LARPing. Then there are those who gave up on me because they felt I was a "normie" because I would use an emoticon as an ironic way of showing how alone I really am.

Self-loathing has also ironically drawn a lot of people to me. Either out of pity or because my negativity was something they felt they could relate to. They felt like I was the first one who was a "true robot" or understood how they felt. Besides those that think I was LARPing, there also was plenty of cases of those people just being normies themselves and giving up on me because I am too "weird" for them.

>I don't even understand me.

Should focus on that, the better you understand yourself, the better you'll understand why people treat you the way they do, how to get treated the way you want to be, and how to help women understand you user.

Nah
I won't change if i myself don't think that i'm wrong, i have very few close friends, but those friendships are really valuable, 'cause i know they like me for what i am.
I will just go out there and find a girl someday, till that day, i will only keep working for myself, it's not like being alone is bad, i got a lot of free time and no responsiblities, it's just sad to know i don't have a girl to do stuff with.

Fuck off nigger, Jow Forums is the only safespace I get from people who aren't autistic and can genuinely enjoy their lives. The situational comedy born from a complete lack of will and the general disappointment that permeates our lives is god-tier.
If you want to be positive go make an instagram page and whore for likes there or something.

/thread

> i have very few close friends, but those friendships are really valuable, 'cause i know they like me for what i am. I will just go out there and find a girl someday, till that day, i will only keep working for myself, it's not like being alone is bad, i got a lot of free time and no responsiblities, it's just sad to know i don't have a girl to do stuff with.

Aww, that's really sweet user. I'm absolutely sure you'll find someone, just keep looking and talking.

>The situational comedy born from a complete lack of will and the general disappointment that permeates our lives is god-tier.

I actually unironically agree, but when the laughter dies down and you're just stuck soaked in your own disappointment, is that really what you want user?