Alright Jow Forums so I tried this thing called "ironic shitposting" were I intentional shitpost and make low quality...

Alright Jow Forums so I tried this thing called "ironic shitposting" were I intentional shitpost and make low quality posts while reposting the same reaction images. And I've come to the conclusion that I've wasted 15+ hours of time "baiting for (you)s" instead of doing something productive. How can I stop being cancer? Or do something worth my time for a change? I'm not shitposting here I'm serious

Attached: 1524349503223.jpg (2560x1600, 185K)

U shuld try learning to draw

Get a job.

Attached: 20180424_190941.png (1080x1196, 525K)

you could learn how to make video geme

Shitpost sparsely instead of spending 15 hours on that shit you fucking neet

You could try making Jow Forumser

oh wait. You could also just spend that time making OC

Attached: (36).png (2516x1344, 351K)

Try to make something whether it be a video game or drawing like the other anons said or whatever you want (music, food, youtube videos, etc)

That requires me to have other people work with me and I have trust issues and generally do like to rely on people at all
Do you know any good programs?
I want to quit for good
fuck that shit
I have a shitty sense of humor

Attached: 1524349503221.jpg (215x235, 13K)

99.9% are not productive.
death is not productive, its the oposite.
do nothing actualy is more productive.
everything comes from nature, so just stop or work it to grow, or just be natural.
understood, def nerd ?
ps: nerds are not inteligent, they are a lie and retarded as any tecnology mecanic is.
ps2: only internet have more content and work more ways, then 1 mind alone.
ps3: super computers and servers alone are also retarded.

Fucking stop then, no one is forcing you to do it.

It doesn't require any people. You can make a video game all on your own

You can do it, you just have to think about it for a while, find dirt on other countries like Belgium and Peepee boy

Attached: 7B2C2430-1332-4FE6-97ED-DFF4045C1240.png (1334x750, 60K)

Thanks doc
You should also go outside like the Brit suggested, taking breaks can be nice

2nd episode when?

soon

Attached: (^w^) you're boring me.png (406x497, 222K)

I have to work out so bye everybody

bye

Your right but you know its sort of an addiction you know browsing this site and all
True, guess I might consider making rom hacks then doing to from stretch
Been outside and all I can say is its fucking shit

*it

>being addicted to an ironic chinese basket weaving forum

Attached: 2.jpg (300x370, 31K)

Aren’t we all?
Why?

nah i spend max 2 hours here per day including time spent playin vidya with this in the background

Attached: 1519134075528.jpg (960x954, 62K)

I live in a shitty apartment were time I leave the place I'm meet with the smell of cigarettes and alcohol and my neighbors are assholes
/blog

Attached: AAA.jpg (886x600, 180K)

Why can’t you leave? Too expensive?

You love us bud

It's not too expensive its just that every since my shitty neighbors moved in the place hasn't been nice and comfy as it used to be. Also my neighbors are some fat white land whale with her nigger man and mutt kid. I'm not even joking

Attached: 1524349503211.jpg (620x520, 42K)

Maybe you’ll get luck and they’ll have a falling out. Is it really just them ruining it?

Attached: 67C9B015-D0DA-4AED-8A75-93E25134BC31.png (239x250, 112K)

no there's also a chad and a stacy that are constantly arguing and I've filled some noise complaints on that but that didn't help since chad threaten to kill me if I were to fill another. I've filled about 2 so far but after the third one is when he threaten me when I was on my way to the gym.

Confession is a good way to get (you)s. The downside is you will run out of confessions.

Come up with a "spurdo" (Gondola, Apu, t., etc) and (you)s will come at you.
>a proper meme totally wins in losing, ofc
This is the easy route.

We all know what is the hard route.

Sounds like a dick. You should carry something on you just incase, doesn’t have to be a gun