Why is gen Z the most sexually active generation?

Why is gen Z the most sexually active generation?

Attached: A3E887D9-4ECA-40C8-B9F4-D82A4A588CAB.jpg (750x1152, 189K)

lol what is this bs people start fucking at 13/14

I guess i never got the memo

Attached: 015.png (434x327, 55K)

It isn't Its the least sexually active. They have literally no way of actually figuring something like this out.

Its the most active because social media.

Im born in 87', when I grew up in the 90s/early 2000s there was no way to communicate with people outside of your immediate location/school/suburb so if you never "clicked" with anyone near you, you would not get a GF or get laid at all.

But now with social media teens connect with each other all over the world and have infinite ways to see each other and contact each other.

Back in my day at best we had a MIRC client.

Gen Z just kinda means whatever you want it to, there hasn't been enough trends and shit to really divide people born between 1985-2010 outside small cohort differences. People born in 1998 and 2015 are both supposedly gen Z, but in reality each year in the west has had consistent birth rates unlike past periods like the baby booms that set boomers and millennials apart.

Zoomers are all uber-chads

I'm 18 and I've never held a conversation with a woman for more than 4 sentences other than my family members
Watching everyone around you develop, make relationships, and find love and knowing you will never be a part of that is a lot more taxing when it is a cornerstone of your entire generation
I think this is why the median age of Jow Forums is dropping too, because I knew I was fucked from 16

Most of the other guys at school were lying user....

THIS

My cousin is 20 years old, 5'5, big nose, skeleton frame, 100lbs soaking wet, and yet he has had multiple 6-7/10 girlfriends who play video games and own gaming PC's more up to date than my own.

The Zoomer generation has it so easy, you have literal Stacey's who own high end Nvidia GPUs. The Stacey's from my day wouldn't even know what that is, and would have called you a loser for even having one once you explained to them what it was.

At 16 and 18 you're just a kid, stop the retarded defeatism

Because it's better to hold onto false hope until you are in you mid-20s and then decide "welp time to become a wizard lol"?
Get real, everyone on Jow Forums that actually deserves to be here knew they were fucked from middle school or before

Same here brother. its like other people have this social drive that I never managed to attain.

Attached: B5B2751B-E756-4178-B4E7-4F74892D6E4B.jpg (409x409, 31K)

Doesnt really matter if your a social retard, user.

not me
although at my school there was a girl who had her first at 16 with a teacher

>its like other people have this social drive that I never managed to attain.

I know that feeling. I guess I had social drive, when I was maybe 8 years old, but it fizzled out very quickly and I just kept to myself and found other people annoying to deal with.

>Get real, everyone on Jow Forums that actually deserves to be here knew they were fucked from middle school or before

Nah. I didn't know. I'm just dumb. 29 year old virgin here. It's gotten so bad my mom is now trying to set me up with an orthodox jewish patient of hers. My mom is an OBGYN.

Hmmm... organagly

Attached: 20180912_185305.png (696x1154, 386K)

>lays with his virgin gf under the stars, seeing her priceless face as you first enter he pure pussy, moaning you name when her parents aren't home
i experienced this at 20 years old

Attached: stirner.png (413x549, 75K)

because millennials got the brunt of the social engineering

it is through the culture we created that gen z realizes what is wrong

Born too early m8. At least we have our animus to keep us company.

>t. zoomer

Your generation is just as fucked bud.

>gen z
>2000
when will this meme stop

bitch Im 22 and ive never been to a party and didnt leave the house between 17-19 except when I was put in to a crazy house

i'm 25 spitwad.

I rejected the social engineering because I'm Aspie and schizoid and I'm Millennial. What makes them better than me?

i meant it is through the culture we millennials created do they understand what fucked up

Clear channel and college leftists created the culture. Not NEETs who withdraw like me.

declining church attencance

Gen Z is extremely right wing. They go to church all the time, vote Trump, and are like Pat Robertson on the 700 club.

>children vote
Anonymous, are you being retarded on purpose?

That doesn't seem right. The studies I've seen all say that each recent generation starts later than the one before. Or maybe it was just a higher percentage of people that doesn't lose their virginity at all.

Marry the nice Jew user, they know how to settle.

I wouldn't believe this if it wasn't for the fact that my zoomer younger brother had sex for the first time when he was 16. It was with his first girlfriend aswell, it's been two years and i think he is on his 3rd or 4th girlfriend

Wrong. My 19 year old younger brother is a turbo beta faggot that does everything who's mommy says and is scared of girls.

My first fuck was with my first gf at age 14.
We used to only make out like every other teenage couple. But shit changed one summer, when we had a phase where i'd come over to her house, very early in the morning, around 8AM, right after her parents would leave to work.
I'd come over. And we'd go upstairs to her room and we'd just non stop fuck for hours. Then I'd leave about an hour before the parents came home from work. This was in 2007.

This stuff is nothing new. Teenagers have been fucking since the 1950s after their drive in theater nights, at lovers lanes.

We're all hornballs from a young age. We're animals. It's natural.

Jesus , that's the worst!. I have a cousin at your age who gets pressured by his parents "to settle with a good girl" and "pop 2-3 childen". I deeply feel for him because i hold the same views as him.

It's the least active, lying moron. They may start earlier, but it's a fact that the current generation has less sexual partners than any in decades.

Its more than required to leave this place then ....

It's not necessarily a contradiction. They may start earlier, but they also sleep around less. Clearly OP is just another tranny psyopper trying to convert gullible weak virgins.