Gaming is better than women

gaming is better than women

prove me wrong

pro tip: you can't

Attached: eda64c0a10fb395884fddec13045439b.jpg (2048x1365, 342K)

My depression has taken the pleasure of gaming away from me. The only thing I have left is my thoughts in my head that torture me daily.

I've been playing vidya since probably 1984 and I love it. But, pussy is better.

Attached: Snapchat-551511622.jpg (722x1280, 108K)

>has an on/off switch
>will do as you say and exactly as you say
Already beyond a doubt an improvement over women.

>15 minutes of in and out once or twice a week is better than unlimited fun
lmao

If gaming is better than women, why are there dating sims

>15 minutes of in and out once or twice a week
Kek, If that is all you guys pull in bed, why do you even want gfs?

Because everything is a better deal than real dating.

cuz 2D girls are superiors obviously

>Kek, If that is all you guys pull in bed
this is r9k, you are not impressing anyone
>why do you even want gfs?
proof of worth

If women are so good, why isn't there Women 2?

>proof of worth
Checkmate

what a fucking retarded setup, both screens are offcenter

>Checkmate
Bingo!

>bingo!
You sunk my battleship

>don't have a girlfriend
>my pc broke 6 months ago
what do I do

i was thinking the same thing and now im having a good kek thinking about some retarded nigger staring directly into two black bars all day because he wanted to be symmetrical and post cool pics

Attached: cross-eyed-steve-buscemi.jpg (327x327, 24K)

I unironically get laid 5-6 times a week and get head at least twice in that time. Our sexy time usually lasts around an hour total. Not bragging but, for me, pussy is better. Just my opinion, man. Still game every day, too. You can have both, young user.

Attached: Snapchat-1907216088.jpg (722x1280, 77K)

get a new pc?

Why do Gaymers buy two monitors instead of a big screen smart tv?

LMFAO pussy is 10^37 times better. I have a $2500 gaming PC, SLI cards, razr mouse (hmm sound familiar) i built. I play occasionally but if it were between banging her and PCgaming that thing would be on craigslist faster than your virgin ass can say PRIORITIES.

Nothing beats a PC in bed set-up and her asking you to play with her body while she finishes "Just this map, promise!"

I want that life back, damnit

Attached: 1245521426313.jpg (452x397, 20K)

Its not so much for the size, more for the fact that you can have something different on the other monitor. For example, say youre playing an RPG, on the R hand monitor i might have a walkthrough or a companion app that shows you the map or something. Less about total size, more about task differentiation, its pretty nice DESU. And if you really want to yes you can run a game on both and feel some more immersion i guess

>using a guide for a game

Disgusting I bet you play on easy too

yeah i also have a lambo, mansion, flying airbase and a private yacht that i jetpack to and from when im not ballsdeep in supermodels

You'll get it back, user. I didn't think I would but, I did.

because you can wathc 2 hentais at once

gaymen is better than women

Epic

no matter how good the game is you are still sitting there alone in front of a screen.

Gaming is 100% better than woman. Playing games is actually fun and relaxing. Interacting with women is dull as shit.

>Playing games is actually fun
i wish that were true

>i want company because everyone else has it
braindead normie wannabe

i can't prove you wrong but i have a problem with that rig. with two screens how the fuck would you play a game on that?
in an fps that would annoy the fuck out of me. the crosshair is literally on the center between the screens?
fuck out of here with that bullshit.
you'd be stuck playing on one screen with your neck tilted while the other is just chilling there.

Attached: 1493590275403.jpg (1000x1400, 327K)

Well its true for me cuz i got friends to play with baka

you're right
unfortunately the idea of "hobbies being better than women" is a deep red pill that most of Jow Forums can't take
it requires serious work with buddhism and psychology and self-realization to adopt this attitude and be happy with it
most robots here are so fucking horny and so uncomfortable being alone with themselves and so depressed/anhedonic that they dismiss this out of hand

I dont enjoy games anymore frens. now I have nothing

Attached: 1531457517556.jpg (793x786, 54K)