1997 bros appreciation thread

Can we please get a appreciation thread for our '97 bros? I feel like they are the least recognized out of all the 90s babies.

Attached: 97.png (290x174, 6K)

Reminder that 1997 was exactly 2000 years after the birth of christ, and the year the british empire died. The year is blessed.

Honestly who the fuck cares? Shit thread

yeah sure
at least you're not 18 year olds
we still hate you though

Attached: 1491359748773.png (720x576, 593K)

Here to show my support as I too am among the least recognized. Us 1996 and 1997sgot to stick together
against those 98-99's

97 reporting in, I've always felt like it was the sweet spot to be born in for some reason.

Another 97 reporting in, when are we gonna end it bros ?

Attached: 01f9090cad06699a452821e5539eca80ba7bbc6670b5a65a4958b4ab7be007e2.png (1280x1280, 1.12M)

Thanks user! Anyone else feel like we are not millennials, but also not zoomers? Anyways heres to us being able to become alcoholics this year!

Attached: 1541171000757.jpg (309x263, 31K)

ABOUT TO TURN 21 ON THE 7TH AYYYY

this too

96's are fags and always bullied me at school. It's the 98's and 99's we've got to band together with. 96's belong with 95's.

'95 masterrace checking in. you faggots disgust me

Attached: 14564467453453.png (400x400, 208K)

1993 here should I leave this site? I feel like I'm too old for Jow Forums

97 feels too old for Jow Forums desu.

92's and 93's are based btw, keep it up

1987 old fag here. I hope you all get the fuck off this site as soon as you can. There's still time, you can make it.

It's been 3 years since we dropped out of Uni, do you really think there's still hope?

92 here. can definitely sense the majority of people posting are a lot younger. Been here for years and don't know where else to go.

1996 last year before the retards reporting in

Yes, you have time. Get a job, any fucking job, and work it. Either advance or use the experience to get a slightly better job. Better yet, learn a trade and make bank.

Majority of people are 14-20 it seems

idk man I've been a neet for 2 years

What about us 94s ?

>about to turn 21

shit am I about to be too old for this place

is this 97er kino?

but I'm already competing with people my age that have degrees, also apprenticeships are a meme. You have to be a tradesman's son to get one.

yes, as soon as you turn 21 you have a quater life crisis, anime characters start looking like children and you realize you're surrounded by babies.

Attached: Rise_of_Nations_Coverart.png (256x346, 190K)

>Majority of people are 14-20 it seems
Yeah. Should have stopped coming here yesterday. Internet isn't what it used to be but Jow Forums still has a semblance of it. More and more it seems like normalfag central. Oh well

Fuck that shit bro early 90s is OG. Anyone who first started browsing Jow Forums this decade should leave desu

It's the same as any online site really. Internet is dominated by teens and college kids. I quit Discord because everyone was under 21 and nobody understand anything I was talking about. Most were fucking retarded outside of their little bubble.

There are jobs that will hire anyone who can pass a background check and drug test. Get a warehouse job that instantly pays 15-20 an hour, make connections, or just stay there and live within the means of pay + raises.

YOO I REMEMBER THAT SHIT

also shit I've been on this shithole for 5 years, where else am I supposed to go

You don't have to leave Jow Forums completely, just dial back how much you're here. Make it a "oh I have some time left over" thing. Do everything else possible first and then go on Jow Forums. Same way all sites should be treated that aren't necessary and productive.

Nah fuck it, Im NEET and this is my home. Who cares if we are old, that just means we can teach the young ones the ways of life.

That's funny because when I was in school it was 96 and 97 together bullying the pesky 98 and 99ers!
They're apart of the main shittiness of the generation. 2011-2015 is all us. 2016-current are those punks

What happens when your NEET money and support go away? Your parents die and you have nothing?

>teach the young ones
You mean the normies that larp for attention while switching between Facebook & Reddit? You already see that shit on here with the femanon, gay, tranny, & other bullshit threads.

i have nothing to teach these fucking zoomer memelords, we are from different worlds, they will never understand the higher purpose of internet

That's exactly something a bastard 96er would say. just because you found a few collaborators doesn't mean the whole yeargroup was on your side 98s were sweet and needed protecting

I don't like being productive though, it feels gross

Now that I think about it. The 98ers were like little brothers to me, in hs. I a senior, they the soft smores. So poserlike. They just wanted to go to the baseball game with us, is was all
This gen is shitty because of 99-04. Maybe I'll give 98 a pass, but 1999??? HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH they're zoomer SCUM

with us, was all*

>What happens when your NEET money and support go away? Your parents die and you have nothing?
I can't say for the rest of the NEETs here, but I'm teaching myself computer science. So when I do have to support my self I can. As for the young ones we should all at least try to understand them and accept that times are changing.

>they will never understand the higher purpose of internet
Okay then. tell us user. What is the higher purpose of the internet?

Productive comes in many forms.

Teaching yourself something is great, but if you don't have the connections, it won't do you any good. It's why people who do well in college can end up working shit-tier jobs. Connections will always trump knowledge and applicable skill.

OK you win, my perspective is just skewed from having a 99er little sister, looking back she's definately a zoomer I just don't like to think it.

It's all good my 97 brethren

Maybe, but I just find myself on Normiebook in shitposting groups there instead

i think people born in the 90s got the best of the 90s and the 00's

Who needs connections when you have the internet!

what was the post of truth

97 is for faggots

Where my '91 bros at?
>post favorite saturday morning cartoon
>favorite Pokemon (151 only)

Feels like we were always late on everything that other years got to experience

>tfw January 4th 1990
>never lived during the 1980s
>Can't claim to be a true 90s kid because my earliest pop culture memories are from ~1995

who else late 90s/early 00s kid?

Attached: TOM_V1.jpg (1068x800, 367K)

If you weren't born in the early 90s AT LEAST, then you should not be allowed on the Jow Forums.

t. 89

95 and up are faggots, LEAVE!

I just say I grew up in the 00s and was a teen in the 10s

>People born after Kurt Cobain, Biggie Smalls and Tupac died are 21
>Being born the year the Simpsons started to go to shit
>People younger than Pokemon and the N64 are 21

Attached: 345677654.jpg (125x116, 2K)

I graduated high school in 1997

kill me

How's it feel to be 21 br0s

June 24th reporting in

>that 30 year old next year boomer who still posts on Jow Forums
**sips**
Yep, they don't make imageboards like they used to

93 here

I cant relate to r9k anymore. Some of the post on this board are from literal children. I dont even see the 25+ threads around anymore so I should probably just leave this place forever

so you're a boomer that feels closer to zoomers. it's like the reverse of the usual lewronggeneration meme

>monster drinkers
>someone that's 30
Learn how to use your own meme.

Every time someone does this leaving thing you're actually the reason it turns shit. Enabler.

So where are you in live right now fellow 97'ers?

Attached: 1526859005904.png (600x600, 482K)

I was about to buy a house, but i decided my friendships are more important than a house.
So i'm going to buy a van and live inside of it till parents die and i get their house.

I have nobody and nothing
Just go to class then go home

>tfw there's probably someone from the 2000-2005s era in this thread right now.

Attached: 1541045882213.png (309x313, 126K)

>born after the millennial generation
>born before the zoomer generation
I think it's cool because most of us got to experience the pre Internet/Smarthpone world, but still were expsosed to it.

in college right now. I'm actually not really a robot, but I feel so disconnected from normies that I might as well post here.

87 checking in. This site is slowly drifting into everything I hate, board by board.

About to quit school because im fucking useless and hate breathing.

Attached: nothingmatters.jpg (215x260, 14K)

lolwhat? boomers were born 1946-64. im solidly in the millenial range.

97 VIRGINS
WHERE YOU AT?

If you were your own greatest hero would you give up?

I did that and joined the army, was a good decition t.b.h.

>was a good decition t.b.h.
Exhibit A

IN THIS oreganigger THREAD

>99
hated by both zoomers and boomers

Attached: ouchies.png (498x498, 265K)

I don't care if i'm anyone's hero, im giving up anyway.

>I don't care
>im fucking useless and hate breathing
obviously you do care

English is not even my mother tounge, god forgive me i misspelled decision.

>tfw time has come to apply for internships and I'm terrified of the process because I've never had a job before
Other than that I'm doing alright.

You have a point there.
Don't know how longer is that gonna last tho.

Faggot here born in 1997. AMA

Attached: 1540502421536.jpg (689x720, 297K)