She's not wrong, user

She's not wrong, user.

Attached: sketch-1541262067985.png (480x854, 68K)

>YOU DONT KNOW WHATS IN THAT NEEDLE
>MERCURY MERCURY MERCURY ITS POISONOUS DONT YOU KNOW OH MY GOD
>ITS LITERALLY A SHOT OF MERCURY AND RANDOM SHIT
meanwhile they literally cant stop catching the flu/cold ect; none of them even so much as care about vitamins
just people who have no idea how to express their distress against 'da ebil heathcare giant' and dont have the time nor care to research anything

but ofc anyone can also tell that these people are open targets who've gotten blasted by every normie with a head on their shoulders, guarantee you that comment section is a bunch of mildly more capable people telling them they're simply wrong.

>HOW DARE YOU TRY TO VACCINATE MY CHILD
>cuts off half of their kid's dick so that it won't get dirty

Attached: c.png (1500x500, 72K)

>for the sake of doctors PRACTICING medecine
What is she even trying to say here?

She thinks that they're doing the medicine as practice and it isn't refined. Don't try to rationalize the thinking.

If vaccines truly caused autism I would still rather my child have that opposed to fucking polio

>practicing
>when vaccination's been done continuously for over 200 years
This slut probably thinks it was invented like twenty years ago

But listen anons: vaccinations haven't been studied since the 60s!!

She might be retarded but she's not wrong on this one. Vaccines were a great invention and they still work but they also turned it into their weapon. It's not even about causing autism or certain illnesses, this is too deep for you so I won't even bother. Enjoy your false reality.

user listen. Vaccines haven't been studied since the 60s. You really think they're safe in 2018?!

Attached: sketch-1541273590919.png (480x854, 115K)

>Don't try to rationalize the thinking
It'll just make you angry, laugh at stupid people or ignore them.

I mean, she's not wrong, aside from using the terms in such a dumb way. But she's someone who did not get an education, probably could not get an education even if she tried, and she's certainly many leagues below the people who actually invent something useful in medicine, so who is she to be judging medical practices established by the people who, she herself admits, are well above your average doctor?

>practitioners don't invent stuff
>threu
>theirselves
200+ IQ poster there

If you can't spell "medecine" despite being a native English speaker, you don't deserve any of it either, fucking pothead woman.
>this is me smashing your cunt in your opinion

Um are you part of the Anonymous group I never revealed she was a potsmoker

And u guys ate dumb she's not wrong

Not here to argue with kids who don't have and never will have kids but FFS if you do don't vax

>this is me ashing my blunt
nigga it's not that hard to tell

Isn't that just a uefinism

Niggas in Africa were "accidentally" sterilized from vaccines, not saying it's a bad thing, or that Americans will be sterilized from vaccines, just that vaccines are clearly being used for reasons other than disease prevention. Rather than taking my word for it study up on your own with an open mind.

yeah ikr? only w/ enough woke can we bring back measles n mumps haha, i hope my child ends upp blind #novaxnoautism #realwokeparents

>Niggas in Africa were "accidentally" sterilized from vaccines, not saying it's a bad thing, or that Americans will be sterilized from vaccines, just that vaccines are clearly being used for reasons other than disease prevention. Rather than taking my word for it study up on your own with an open mind.

Thanks for sources moron

I remember reading this peer reviewed study about random shit found in vaccines that aren't supposed to be there. Sucks I can't find it anymore but hey you guys go ahead and trust the jews to inject you with whatever they concoct. I'm sure it's 100% safe and everything you're being told is always the truth :)

Then die, woman. I would do it myself but the whooping cough should be along any minute to turn both you and my illegitimate spawn into not my problem anymore.

I'm completely sure millions of people will take the advice of someone who is unable to spell medicine correctly or use proper punctuation.
Prime case of survival of the fittest here.

Hurr survival of fittest

I'm still hear and I have kids right? Bye Felicia

>uefinism

Nigger detected. GTFO.

I'm I'm white big fuy