Why havent we nuke this piece of shit state already?

Why havent we nuke this piece of shit state already?

Attached: C3644F85-1448-4A53-9CE2-1AF2639CA193.png (1200x1134, 791K)

Other urls found in this thread:

floridamemory.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I live there and I fucking agree with you. I could go on and rant about how it's in some ways the worst state but don't feel like posting the same shit over and over again all over the Internet to get people to wake the fuck up. Really it's easier to say what state is good rather than go on about the bad shit anyway, but FL is one of the worst.

I just moved back here, fuckface. That's why.

>tfw 30 and neet and wanted to leave this shithole since the 9th grade but couldn't
I hope you die of cancer.

For the same reason Jow Forums has containment boards. If you nuked it then its displaced denizens would pollute the rest of country. Same goes for New York and California.

as a someone who was born, raised, and still lives in florida; just nuke miami dade and we'll be fine. literally almost every single town outside of miami's little cultural sphere has a poverty rate above 30 percent

We don't have to since it will be underwater in a decade anyway right lmao
and I bet half of them are dumb enough to deny it and watch the flood rise to to their chest in a lawn chair

>I hope you die of cancer.
I hope so too.

Is it really that bad here? I've only seen maybe five crackheads around since I was born.

Attached: dogo.jpg (400x400, 17K)

Same, I rather like it here actually. Ive been here since I was born and I hope to stay

I'm moving to Florida soon can I get 1 fembot gf to wait for me?

Where in FL are you moving to ? I can hook you up bro

Attached: IMG_20181025_171051.jpg (497x392, 45K)

Jacksonville origi

I live in Tally and it's one of the reasons I'm irrevoccably suicidal, the worst bumfuck capital in the US

Aw, I'm two hours away. Jacksonville is beautiful tho you'll love it

>fuck you for having the bravery and work ethic to achieve things I couldn't!

suck my dick, NEET bitch. choke it down.

>I love living in the state to have the highest jail time for smoking salvia
>I love this retirement facility that is hotter than a desert
>I love sunshine
>I love the bible belt culture
>three strikes your out law
>second highest hate crimes
>second lowest governmental healthcare spending
>hurricanes
>bugs
>dumbest cops in the world
>chain gang
>dry counties
>etc
So, you're lame, right winger, probably religious, hate young people, love tyranny, are extroverted, what else?

Fuck yourself faggot. i hate you for being the type that enjoys FL yet moved only to move back. That makes you a special kind of asshole. Most retire here, or they love it and never move, yet you left and came back? What kind of asshole does that?

>faggy neet suck dick

You're unorginal white trash too, that's plane to see.

Attached: 1506587080751.gif (500x461, 271K)

Two hours is nothing I have a car user

>a 30 year old liberal faggot

yikes

i bet your'e also a feminist too huh

also

>hurricanes
>bad thing and not comfy

yep definitely a faggot

>hurr poltard insults
This is the Jow Forums and you think I'm a feminist? We're apolitical for the fact that we're on the outside looking in, at other times a left winger board, but feminist? No. Obviously not.

>sitting in the dark for a week with nothing to do
>the heat of the dark
>no Internet
>nothing but the hot dark
A military torture method is not comfy. NEETs are poor you faggot. Get off of here dumb ass.

>yikes
Go back.

don't forget Jacksonville has an absurdly high annual murder rate

I'll be ur fl fembot gf if u are a khhv and come visit me

Perfect then. I'll enjoy it

>wahhhhhhhh if theres no internet i cant do anything i cant check my reddit :((((((((((((((
>wahhhhhhh its so dark i havent heard of bonfires or candles wahhhhhhhhhhh
>wahhhhhhhh its so hot

lmao dude i have the perfect image of you in mind. weak, skinny legged, probably unironically censors himself if he says nigger.

hold on one second im gonna draw you in mspaint

Yes, I am. What do you prefer for contact?

>dry counties
there's like 3 dry counties left and they're all small af. literally not an issue.

ITT derailed to typical /soc/ faggotry

It should have laws against making them. Some states do. FL is one of the worst states for it's awful weather and old people as it is.

>calls me redditor after he's the one that used yikes

Fuck off idiot.

Florida is god tier, fuck what everyone else thinks. Who else /fortlauderdale/
Florida has
>Publix
>Disney world
>Best beaches
>Comfy apartments close to the beach
>Flanigans (above god tier)

Attached: flanigans-seafood-bar.jpg (550x410, 65K)

Kik, do you have?

>liking disney
Either you have children or are female or are literally in middle school. Just fucking disgusting.
>publix
Wow a fucking supermarket. Not like that exists outside of fucking FL. What, are you from jewyork?
>beaches
Oh boy because no one has beaches either but fucking FL. People go to the beach like once a year, you can fucking visit flyover states like FL for that provided that you HAVE to go to the beach during the fucking non-summer months like some sort of petulant hippie haired normalfaggot that wants to get himself some STDs from the whores that run around on such beaches twenty-four seven.
>comfy apartments
Kikery. Who rents forever infinity. For what purpose? Just to have a landLORD tell you off over random shit?
>flanigans
Fucking what even is that?
>looks up
>seafood
WHAT IN FUCK NIGGER THEY HAVE THAT SHIT OUTSIDE OF THIS FLYOVER LITERAL RETIREMENT FACILITY BOG TOO ALONG WITH HALF THE OTHER SHIT YOU LIKE

FUCK

Attached: letmetellyou.jpg (820x801, 126K)

check out this archive for comfy florida pics floridamemory.com/

any anons here products of the public schools in florida? i can't decide where to work as a teacher

lacrimas4000

florida is god tier because it is by far the most depraved state in terms of its inhabitants which means you will never get bored living among completely unhinged, selfish and mean spirited people

here you go bugman

this is you during a hurricane

Attached: 734674654.png (600x600, 147K)

>Jacksonville is beautiful tho you'll love it
Best prank of all time.

People would rather be around your buzzword than the typical right winger trash that moves into The South.

what does his shirt say? originally

You both live in shit parts of florida if you genuinely think this.
Who doesn't like disney by the way, you bitter faggot? What can I expect from animeshit
Not only is flanigans not only seafood but probably my favorite restaurant and I've been to a lot of restaurants.

>You both live in shit parts of florida if you genuinely think this.
what part of florida is not like because i've lived in orange, palm beach and broward

LoL all these whinny bitches I grew up in Florida
>Go fishing
>Go scuba
>Go hunting
>Take day tips to to the Bahamas and back
>Go mudding
>Go airboating in the glades
>Go clubbing on sobe
>Go surfing
>Enjoy sun year round
>Pick up hot chicks from all around the world
>Go sailing
>Go camping at the beach
>Publix
>Fuck Disney it's overpriced and out dated if you came to Florida for this you made a mistake. Sucker
>Go drag and street racing
>The food from all around the world it's fucking delicious.
If you can't have fun here then you aren't trying. If say get out of your mom's basement but the water table is to high for basements in most of the state

While we are doing that can you get rid of California too? Nobody would miss it if it sank into the ocean.

Fuck you nerd Florida is the best state

Why waste a bomb on something that's going to be swallowed by the sea?

I like beaches and compared to Texas and California, there are far more white people (even their Cuban spics are white)

Florida has the best beaches and most coastline. If it had any terrain variety it would be perfect.

It's a bog full of old people, brown people, bible belt tier personalities, and what kind of normalfaggot place is this that anons would want to go to beaches?

All non robots must be purged.

Honestly, it's just nice to have such shitty places to make fun of. I wouldn't touch Florida with a fifty foot pole, but it's fun to read about,

Beaches are comfy and they are excellent at drowning out noise. Why must a beach be a social thing?

Publix is a patrician chain. I also liked Winn-Dixie in its heyday. Florida is pretty based.

P U B L I X D E L I S U B S

For the same reason robots night walk. Beaches are full of people and at night cops would fuck with you over thinking you're there to dump bodies or are homeless. The sun makes you dark like a nigger, and blinds you, bad for the skin, etc.

Drowning out noise though? You can't think of any other way to do that shit that's more lonely? Sitting in a graveyard with headphones on sounds more robot to me and you can do that during the day.

>thinks FL the redneck boomer bog is based
>because random supermarket
Why. WHY DO YOU AUTISTS KEEP SAYING THIS SHIT

There are plenty of wild beaches without condos and you can just stop along the road and enjoy it.

There are beaches all the fuck around the united states along the east and west coast too. If you like the heat of FL you're a fucking lizard or old.

>live in Coral Springs
>everything registers me for Ft Lauderdale or Coconut Creek

Who here /NOTURNSIGNALS/?

I was pulled over for that.

In Florida? I doubt that.

This is true ive only been stopped for doing 70 in the 45 i never use signals

Because we haven't gotten rid of CA yet and that's first on the list.

Because it's part of America and nuking ourselves won't really be a good idea.
Except for Alaska. If we're going to give every Hills have Eyes inbred there their own TV show we might as well add radiation as an extra challenge.

Attached: 1497668039143.jpg (410x461, 28K)

If immature polfags nuked Jew York, Commiefornia, Floriduh, and Tejas, there would be like 5 people left in the country.

Then Muslims would take over those 5 remaining based farmers because the whole country would be a desert wasteland like the Middle East

The panhandle is comfy, I enjoy walks through the long leaf pine forest. It is truly the most superior forest in terms of its smell and vastness. I love how flat it is everywhere and no shitting bushes blocking the way.

Do any robots live in Sarasota? It's filled with every single kind of awful normie you could imagine. I wonder if there are any robots here.

Attached: 32107479100_973231fc15_b.jpg (1024x683, 374K)

The invasive species make it paradise here for me.

> not wanting a comfy house boat and a horny Jamaican, Haitian, or Cuban waifu

Attached: crockett.jpg (474x355, 29K)

is the user who knows this chick from school in the house tonight? what's the latest on her, saw she deleted her ig but it came back and she unfollowed me

Attached: 38907180_224828218214561_4751348777116237824_n.jpg (1080x1920, 155K)